WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 25, 2012, 04:24:28 PM
The file size is beyond what the game can handle for the particular character, hopefully the file I sent you with the reduced texture sizes will resolve the freezing/

FitZelda01.pac 930 KB down to 762 KB
FitZelda01.pcs 930 KB down to 474 KB

They should work fine now.

*Whew* That was one heck of a rig to do!  Nearly pulled my hair out with my follicles.  Now, to start rigging my next project...let's just say it has to do with dragons.  >D

[spoilers] Gardamon on hiatus unless someone is willing to fix up the rig for me....I gave it to a fellow hacker to look at...but nothing has happened in a while....bollocks

AGGGHHHHH!!!!! It's still the same as before! Still glitches the sleeves back looking like squares! Randomizer righ sleeves to her shoulder using the edited bone model I sent you...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

November 25, 2012, 10:16:56 PM #6766 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:44:32 PM by the_randomizer
Well, I did all I could, but it seems like my efforts just weren't good enough for those who requested my help, and now, its time for me to curl in a fetal position and think things over.

If people don't like how I do things, well, that's no longer my problem.

Well, this is a collab between russmarrs2, Nanobuds and I.



Russ posted asking for help with seperating the model into different pieces, and formatting the textures. I'm now gonna do my best to finish fixing his weird armpits. The model came like that. Nano is gonna add all the shaders and special materials, and fix anything wrong with the rig if there is anything wrong. Nano will probably also want to make a ton of different versions with different weapons, and yada yada yada. You get the idea.


Thats not the real Connor model :notimp:

its a GTA3 Mod
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 25, 2012, 10:48:32 PM
Thats not the real Connor model :notimp:

its a GTA3 Mod
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know, you just texted me that, it still looks nice, regardless.


Its nice... but I'd rather rig the real thing :P

November 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM #6771 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:04:17 AM by the_randomizer
From now on, until I can figure things out and I get over this slump, I probably won't take requests for a while, but I would like to start my next project...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 25, 2012, 10:51:00 PM
Its nice... but I'd rather rig the real thing :P
Which is why I must continue writing a very long script like I was last night, while attempting to rip him in the first place.


Quote from: the_randomizer on November 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM
From now on, until I can figure things out and I get over this slump, I probably won't take requests for a while, but I would like to start my next project...


Bahamut over Charizard!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't want to sound like a [censored] or anything, but this thread is to show previews, not discuss future projects

sorry Nanobuds but i have always seen discussion of project too here
so i hope guys like the_randomizer  can speak of their project too without problem , you are really good in import but the_randomizer is became a really very good importer too and he give life to incredible character of final fantasy
and before a comment i speak for me and about me as i find incredible the work of the_randomizer and for comeback on the topic wip
and i am glad to hear
the new project is bahamut it is an awesome wonderfull project   

i gotta be completely honest.

bahamut over charizard is a VERY hard task, at least if u plan on doing the FFX one, ive attempted it, and i could even get the model look nice while fitting the bones, of course this was a very long time ago, and i dont really know how good/bad i was at that moment, im just warning you that bahamut is a will-destroyer...

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 25, 2012, 10:51:00 PM
Its nice... but I'd rather rig the real thing :P

Yeah I don't see why it's taking people so long to rip from AC3, As I'm almost certain the engine is only tweaked from AC2, not a completely new one...

November 26, 2012, 12:03:26 AM #6777 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:04:55 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Sounds like a backwards long-jump in building up your confedence random, unless you do really good with him with little trouble, then it'll be a standard long-jump in gaining confedence. :)
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 26, 2012, 12:01:25 AM
Yeah I don't see why it's taking people so long to rip from AC3, As I'm almost certain the engine is only tweaked from AC2, not a completely new one...
The same can be said about a lot of other game sequals. lol Thankfully the Mario Galaxy games are both easy to rip from, and only require one process.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 26, 2012, 12:04:27 AM #6778 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:05:57 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 25, 2012, 11:02:53 PM
I don't want to sound like a [censored] or anything, but this thread is to show previews, not discuss future projects

Fixed

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 26, 2012, 12:03:26 AM
Sounds like a backwards long-jump in building up your confedence random, unless you do really good with him with little trouble, then it'll be a standard long-jump in gaining confedence. :)

Maybe I'm just blurting out random crap from my arse; sometimes I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, much less know what I really want to do right now as far as WIPs go.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 26, 2012, 12:01:25 AM
Yeah I don't see why it's taking people so long to rip from AC3, As I'm almost certain the engine is only tweaked from AC2, not a completely new one...
I wish it was that simple. I'm so ridiculously confused. I believe it's an unreal engine game, so it techinaclly should be able to use Umodel and other .UPK extractors, yet for some reason this one isn't working. They've probably encoded the models and textures again like they did for the Gears of War games. Ubisoft can really give hackers the finger sometimes. I haven't even tried to get the models from the Avengers Kinect game that waS released last month yet. [/offtopic]