Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4736184 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8640 on: February 11, 2013, 11:38:24 AM »

there are 2, but this is to show real progress, not to announce your next project...

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8641 on: February 11, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »

there are 2, but this is to show real progress, not to announce your next project...

yet so much to fix ;~;

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8642 on: February 11, 2013, 01:57:43 PM »

rig looks pretty clean, my only complain would be the central part of the dress, is it on zelda?

edit: on fox? O_O

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8643 on: February 11, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »

rig looks pretty clean, my only complain would be the central part of the dress, is it on zelda?

Wolf.

Since I see "WolfBlasterOpen"

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8644 on: February 11, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »

Indeed over Wolf; Vegeta PSA pl0x xD

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8645 on: February 11, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »

Indeed over Wolf; Vegeta PSA pl0x xD
    vegeta psa?
    does that mean she will change to her nude alternate version while gameplay?
    "if u know what i mean"

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8646 on: February 11, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »

lol, i just saw blaster and assumed it was fox xD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8647 on: February 11, 2013, 02:53:29 PM »

vegeta psa?
    does that mean she will change to her nude alternate version while gameplay?
    "if u know what i mean"
    malayon alv D':

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8648 on: February 11, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »

Mapping? as in UV mapping? the star would have been a piece of cake, just click all the front faces, make a planar map and place it over your already existing star texture.
    Well the star was going to be 3D, with different heights to match like it looks in the sprite sheet, but the mapping of the faces were all weird, especially the round stars which were circles with triangles attatch to them since there wasn't a tool to create it like it should be, the mapping on the circles was weird and I predicted I wouldn't get the result I want without making the star solid colors, which wasn't what I want. O.o

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8649 on: February 11, 2013, 05:36:44 PM »

Well the star was going to be 3D, with different heights to match like it looks in the sprite sheet, but the mapping of the faces were all weird, especially the round stars which were circles with triangles attatch to them since there wasn't a tool to create it like it should be, the mapping on the circles was weird and I predicted I wouldn't get the result I want without making the star solid colors, which wasn't what I want. O.o
    You don't have to use the "default" mapping, never works Tongue .Even if it is 3D, you could make a planar map for the upper faces (the star) and have it mapped over a star texture, the rest could be solid (the height) and the circle could be mapped separately. Anyway, the stage is looking great as it is.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8650 on: February 11, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

Here's another preview of Dark Bowser's stage:

So I tripled the length of the stage since in the battle when Dark Bowser throws his giant ball of minions at Bowser, Bowser is pushed back pretty far and shows how the stage is looped, figured I'd do a similar thing. Awesome Face
    Also Background is finished...except for a tiny error that'll I'll fix after this post.
    Clearly it isn't finished, first the cloud textures start to pixelate for some odd reason later in the animation, good thing that'll be easy to shorten the loop. lol
    Second need to get rid of dem particals that fly at the screen since it's part of Final Destination's stuff, thought messing with the texture would solve it....well you can see the result in that third pic. Im srs here
    Fun Fact: Dem cloud, sky, and star textures are from the old version, only difference is that they now have transparency. AWESOME 2.0!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8651 on: February 11, 2013, 08:17:38 PM »

dat lightning and the sky look cool

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8652 on: February 11, 2013, 08:25:13 PM »

dat lightning and the sky look cool

dat feedback is so kind. lol
    Anyways so after playing around with different stages' lighting, I decided to stick with Final Destination's, but thankfully I was able to get rid of the flying stars and crap, so really all that's left is messing with the srt0 to get it to loop perfectly, without going to fast, and without lasting so long that the clouds start pixelating near the end of the animation. I see what you did there ...

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #8653 on: February 11, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »

Here's another preview of Dark Bowser's stage:

So I tripled the length of the stage since in the battle when Dark Bowser throws his giant ball of minions at Bowser, Bowser is pushed back pretty far and shows how the stage is looped, figured I'd do a similar thing. Awesome Face
    Also Background is finished...except for a tiny error that'll I'll fix after this post.
    Clearly it isn't finished, first the cloud textures start to pixelate for some odd reason later in the animation, good thing that'll be easy to shorten the loop. lol
    Second need to get rid of dem particals that fly at the screen since it's part of Final Destination's stuff, thought messing with the texture would solve it....well you can see the result in that third pic. Im srs here
    Fun Fact: Dem cloud, sky, and star textures are from the old version, only difference is that they now have transparency. AWESOME 2.0!

I actually want this one o-o

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8654 on: February 11, 2013, 08:32:37 PM »

I actually want this one o-o
    ....you mean you don't like me hacks? Oh shi~

Pages:  1 ... 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: