Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4671237 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11865 on: October 10, 2013, 08:38:11 AM »

WE LACK NINJAS

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

dougdude10
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11866 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:21 AM »

WE LACK NINJAS

epic

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11867 on: October 10, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »

if you compare the original MMD model Im using, I have modified some things and deleted some objects more for filesize reasons, I mean, the model had 20 textures! at least I reduced them to 10 textures, and yet Im not sure if this will work or crash for filesize, but I will find a way to do it

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #11868 on: October 10, 2013, 07:01:27 PM »

Been a while since I posted any WIP hacks, now these are for some videos that I'm making, but they're being playable as I make the models, and then will later mess around with having them in stages, so these are WIP brawl hacks. Roll Eyes So I may or may not release them as playable hacks, won't be as detailed as Mario (SM64 Machinima) because I don't feel like it, plus they'd be lacking some features like metals and fs eyes for file size. Im srs here

I'm parodying the entire 1995 GoldenEye film with Mario characters and references to classic Mario games, the 1997 GoldenEye 007 (N64) game, and inserting jokes and fourth wall breaking because it's for YouTube, which will be a f- ton of work, I go into more detail on my thread. Tongue
    The main characters aren't exactly what you would think.
    Luigi replaces Bond, Daisy - Natalya, Mario - Trevelyan, Peach = Onatopp, Bowser is Ourumov, Wario = Valentin, Waluigi replaces Valentin's singing girl in that one scene, and then a ton of cameos from SM64 machinimers, like myself, supermarioglitchy4, etc. However because it's my parody I get a bigger cameo, taking place of Boris the programmer so I can say "Yes! I am Invincible!" XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11869 on: October 10, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »

plus they'd be lacking some features like metals and fs eyes for file size. Im srs here

I'm parodying the entire 1995 GoldenEye film with Mario characters and references to classic Mario games, the 1997 GoldenEye 007 (N64) game, and inserting jokes and fourth wall breaking because it's for YouTube, which will be a f- ton of work, I go into more detail on my thread. Tongue
    The main characters aren't exactly what you would think.
    Luigi replaces Bond, Daisy - Natalya, Mario - Trevelyan, Peach = Onatopp, Bowser is Ourumov, Wario = Valentin, Waluigi replaces Valentin's singing girl in that one scene, and then a ton of cameos from SM64 machinimers, like myself, supermarioglitchy4, etc. However because it's my parody I get a bigger cameo, taking place of Boris the programmer so I can say "Yes! I am Invincible!" XD

The last part is a joke, isn't it? I mean, how much filesize can they have Tongue

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11870 on: October 10, 2013, 09:56:45 PM »

oh god those skirts rig

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Featured

« Reply #11871 on: October 11, 2013, 11:35:39 AM »

Hair UVs are still getting tweaked and I also need to add the inside of his mouth, but otherwise that head's almost finished.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #11872 on: October 11, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »

The last part is a joke, isn't it? I mean, how much filesize can they have Tongue
    Well I redid Peach so I could have an easier time with the eyes, and there are 128x128....I don't like resizing those textures because it isn't as HD as they shuld be. Tongue
    oh god those skirts rig
    Keeping it the SM64 feel by having everything single-binded. Wink Yah those skirts are bit cheesy though. xD
    @Angleglory Looking good so far, did you say who he'll be over? I don't see him being over his original self since the assistant trophies were low-poly for a good reason. :/

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Featured

« Reply #11873 on: October 11, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »

I haven't really thought of that yet since I won't rigging (I'm really bad at it). I usually focus on finishing the model and then adjust it to a character to get rigged over. Mac is closer to Mario's height and Falcon doesn't really have eyes... I dunno, I'll think more about it later. Right now I'm just doing the new textures and remapping everything.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11874 on: October 11, 2013, 04:05:44 PM »

Keeping it the SM64 feel by having everything single-binded. Wink Yah those skirts are bit cheesy though. xD
    couldnt you rig the skirts along with the legs then?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #11875 on: October 11, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »

I could but that isn't how SM64 handled rigging, plus it won't look that bad in the animations for the videos, I guess if I release them as playable characters I'll rig the dress to the legs so they don't look as bad. lol

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11876 on: October 12, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »

Felt like redoing one of my older hacks, Krystal over Peach, this time using her staff as a weapon instead of her frying pan, golf club, etc (only real problem is forcing the game to have the staff used in lieu of all three weapons, no idea on how to do that). I also plan on recolors and possibly some new animations, something I really want to experiment so this can be the definitive version of Krystal Tongue

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11877 on: October 12, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »

Felt like redoing one of my older hacks, Krystal over Peach, this time using her staff as a weapon instead of her frying pan, golf club, etc (only real problem is forcing the game to have the staff used in lieu of all three weapons, no idea on how to do that)
    The easy and most common way would be to never hide the staff. The other easy way would be to duplicate the staff and assign it to the weapons visibility bones.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11878 on: October 12, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »

The easy and most common way would be to never hide the staff. The other easy way would be to duplicate the staff and assign it to the weapons visibility bones.

The second method would be more appealing appearance-wise as the first method would make her hold the staff the whole time, which might look a little funky.

Edit:  Oh so something like this, so there are three staffs, but rig one to each of the weapon bones, then change them to the right visibility bones in Brawl Box

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:34:25 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11879 on: October 12, 2013, 04:50:47 PM »

Yup, that could do. I sent you PM describing another method, which MAY be easier and more effective. But both should do.

Pages:  1 ... 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: