Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4724439 times)
Turb0k
Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11925 on: October 17, 2013, 04:32:32 PM »

Models done, anyone want to rig? Over

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #11926 on: October 17, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »

Hmm, hyped for the new PM releases?
    Wat?

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11927 on: October 17, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »

Dry Bowser's jaw isn't seamed with the head :V
    I may be mistaken; I was going off of but a single reference:
    There's definitely a crease there, but I was unsure if that was a separation of two objects or just a really sharp corner. But you would probably know better, as you're the one who rigged the high-quality one in the vault.

Either way, I think we can both agree that his skull is an entirely different shape than fleshy Bowser's head, comparing the shapes of the noses and the placements of the teeth.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #11928 on: October 17, 2013, 07:28:35 PM »

Yes sir. I think the fleshy stuff is cartilage build up for the nose and stuff.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #11929 on: October 17, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »

Oh wait here's what Bone Mario and Bone Luigi look like, which appear only in the Galaxy games when electrocuted, and sometimes if you die they stay skeletons during the Too Bad scene!

They don't have their noses or ears, so you may or may not want to go with these official designs. :-/

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 07:57:11 PM
    Now for actual WIP stuff
    Now yes KTH did Somari first, but just compare his (Fatter legs) to mine (Skinner legs).

As you can hopefully see, and really sorry KTH for this next part, mine is better. Not bragging, stating facts. Mine has a better rig, mine isn't as fat as Mario for a better rig, but don't worry he is still fatter than Sonic.

Mine does have bone edits to make his legs fit Mario more, which KTH's does have, but mine didn't screw up the bone indexes so Mario doesn't glitch (as much) with items...mine doesn't seem to want to play the shooting animations correctly, but only the Super Scope is held wrong, with the Cracker Launcher just using the wrong animation when not shooting it. Now there are other bugs, but those aren't as noticeable, mainly just the rig looking weird in certain animations, but that is true for every import, including the original models, and then the left eye iris behaves a little weirdly...it tend to go inside Mario's head, and or not moving to his right enough in certain animations. Don't know how to fix that considering those eyes are Sonic's though vertexed to fit Mario's head better, so it uses the same mapping. Im srs here

Fixed normals so things like his mouth don't look as separate as KTH's, also kept part of Mario's gloves to make his hands look a bit more like his own, though still keeping Sonic's shoes since that's what he wore in the original crappy game. Expressions were based off KTH's, but nothing of his was directly used, course I can't help if I happened to get the same coloring for certain textures. And also because I'm a perfectionist, edited shadow model to complete the import. Tongue
    Mine is coming with recolors and alts.

Am making more, incase you were wondering how this was still a WIP. xD Again, really sorry KTH for bashing your hack, besides your's will probably get more downloads anyway because you're more famous. :-/
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:57:22 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11930 on: October 17, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »

bone mario/luigi =/= dry mario/luigi o3o (?)

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #11931 on: October 17, 2013, 08:55:36 PM »

SMF1. Just to let you know. KTH has the right shoes.

And my god. That ankle.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11932 on: October 17, 2013, 08:58:13 PM »

bone mario/luigi =/= dry mario/luigi o3o (?)
    Who knows, guess you could add details from their clothes. Like adding the overall pants but not the shirt, so that the ribs show off. Also adding the corresponding hats and the trademark mustache. And those glow like dry eyes. Maybe gloves and shoes or something.

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11933 on: October 17, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

Yes sir. I think the fleshy stuff is cartilage build up for the nose and stuff.
    Putting this short response in a spoiler since it's slightly off topic from the rest of this post.
    No
    I mean
    that schnoz.
    just look at it.
    Dry Bowser's beak is clearly larger than the central part of his fleshy counterpart's nose, and also has a tip on the underside of it that protrudes much further than the crease in that catlike maw of normal Bowser's (same goes for the lower jaw as well). Not to mention the eye sockets of Dry Bowser protrude further than his horns, whereas regular Bowser's temple is wider than his eye sockets.

Bowser's head is in the shape of, well, Bowser. Dry Bowser's skull is in the shape of a regular koopa's head.

But anywho. That's enough of that topic.

Oh wait here's what Bone Mario and Bone Luigi look like, which appear only in the Galaxy games when electrocuted, and sometimes if you die they stay skeletons during the Too Bad scene!

They don't have their noses or ears, so you may or may not want to go with these official designs. :-/

Ah, an excellent point, though I'm thinking back to Super Smash Bros. 64, where Mario's and Luigi's skeletons had noses (and ears, for that matter). You could see it if you paused while they were hit with an electrical attack. I thought it was pretty funny.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11934 on: October 17, 2013, 10:53:25 PM »

Maybe they could have their hats

お前はもう死んでいる。

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #11935 on: October 18, 2013, 09:02:10 AM »

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 07:57:11 PM
    Now for actual WIP stuff
    Now yes KTH did Somari first, but just compare his (Fatter legs) to mine (Skinner legs).

As you can hopefully see, and really sorry KTH for this next part, mine is better. Not bragging, stating facts. Mine has a better rig, mine isn't as fat as Mario for a better rig, but don't worry he is still fatter than Sonic.

Mine does have bone edits to make his legs fit Mario more, which KTH's does have, but mine didn't screw up the bone indexes so Mario doesn't glitch (as much) with items...mine doesn't seem to want to play the shooting animations correctly, but only the Super Scope is held wrong, with the Cracker Launcher just using the wrong animation when not shooting it. Now there are other bugs, but those aren't as noticeable, mainly just the rig looking weird in certain animations, but that is true for every import, including the original models, and then the left eye iris behaves a little weirdly...it tend to go inside Mario's head, and or not moving to his right enough in certain animations. Don't know how to fix that considering those eyes are Sonic's though vertexed to fit Mario's head better, so it uses the same mapping. Im srs here

Fixed normals so things like his mouth don't look as separate as KTH's, also kept part of Mario's gloves to make his hands look a bit more like his own, though still keeping Sonic's shoes since that's what he wore in the original crappy game. Expressions were based off KTH's, but nothing of his was directly used, course I can't help if I happened to get the same coloring for certain textures. And also because I'm a perfectionist, edited shadow model to complete the import. Tongue
    Mine is coming with recolors and alts.

Am making more, incase you were wondering how this was still a WIP. xD Again, really sorry KTH for bashing your hack, besides your's will probably get more downloads anyway because you're more famous. :-/

Dat low-poly  not impressed

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #11936 on: October 18, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »

Ah, an excellent point, though I'm thinking back to Super Smash Bros. 64, where Mario's and Luigi's skeletons had noses (and ears, for that matter). You could see it if you paused while they were hit with an electrical attack. I thought it was pretty funny.
    And Samus was naked. I could see her boobies. *giggle*

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11937 on: October 18, 2013, 01:20:42 PM »

Good luck StupidMarioFan1.
    My Somari got giant legs cause I've failed the resize technic at this time. The normal of the mouth, it's because I've tried to fix them in 3ds Max but I have no idea why, he never did to fix it.

I like that Somari, hope he will have some good iris, mine derp some times.
    But just I don't like so mush his proportion, make him more fat.

And, you are famous too.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #11938 on: October 18, 2013, 03:04:16 PM »

I forgot about that part in SSB64, I read about the Samus being naked glitch, I never actually looked into it to see it. xD
    @KTH I'm glad you like, I was really afraid of you being mad at the way I talked about yours, the left eye seems to act a little weird though, which I'm not sure why since it is the original eyes, though I moved the vertices a round a little, he still uses the original material files so I see no cause in it. The only thing I can think of is just that it's how more of the eyes are visible with Sonic compared to Mario. :-/
    I guess I am getting popularity, but not as famous as you. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #11939 on: October 18, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »

okay so all i have left is the head. i might make the gloves better. enjoy this preview pic

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: