Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597843 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14535 on: May 28, 2014, 09:12:45 PM »

Berri and Conker? Aww yeah!! Looking forward to it!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14536 on: May 28, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »

Shadow works in game, it was the quickest thing to do before going to bed, so hopefully this builds hype or something. lol

Shadow's tail might not be rigged, it depends on if I can get Conker's tail to have physics like a cape or something and if I can recreate that with shadow bones.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14537 on: May 28, 2014, 11:08:47 PM »

I'm doing Berri and you're doing Conker. This is a sign...we are destined for an epic collab hack some day, some time, some place... we will collab. It is inevitable.
    who's gonna do the great mighty poo?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14538 on: May 29, 2014, 06:40:40 AM »

Even more TimeSplitters

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14539 on: May 29, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »

What's up with that?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14540 on: May 29, 2014, 10:24:21 AM »

Even more TimeSplitters

time for another round of 'Guess the Character'.

Luigi?

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #14541 on: May 29, 2014, 10:32:44 AM »

Captain Falcon.

Look at the scarf bones.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14542 on: May 29, 2014, 10:37:30 AM »

drats. ah well. lets see if i can make room for him

Trisepta
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14543 on: May 29, 2014, 10:55:57 AM »

I've been thinking about putting Conker over Mario, not because I totally haven't made enough Mario imports, but because of their sizes being very similar and he would fit better moveset-wise over Mario than a character with a tail like Fox or Diddy.
    What about Lucas? His voice would fit much better and his forward smash (stick) could be changed to a frying pan or baseball bat.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14544 on: May 29, 2014, 12:49:46 PM »

who's gonna do the great mighty poo?
    I wanted to make that into a stage, but I'm don't have enough stage making experience to make it how I want to make it. (Fully functional with him singing and throwing crap at you but alas, just another one of my ideas that I won't make anytime soon)

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14545 on: May 29, 2014, 02:18:35 PM »

you cant make stage hazards anyway (unless theyre preexistant). and to make him sing, you need to replace the sfx. all you really need is his cavern with him rocking left and right in the background, spectating the match.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14546 on: May 29, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »

you cant make stage hazards anyway (unless theyre preexistant).

Well there goes my complicated idea of making an interactive DK64 Rap battle (having players be hurt by what the Kongs are doing like DK shooting his gun or when someone throws an Orange Grenade) but I figured that'd just be one of my ideas that'd never leave my head.
    Anyways to avoid getting too off topic, here's some Conker...yah didn't get much done, had a half school day today so I want to just be lazy today. lol

I figured that since vertex coloring isn't possible in Brawl (I tried) I'd do what the Xbox remake did with his tail and just leave his ears orange to match the official N64 artwork. He doesn't look too bad, now I rigged his cheeks to be partially effected by the mustache bones since those are only used during the Superspicy Curry animation, and it works. Just one of those little details that I like to put effort into though only a very tiny few will appreciate. lol
    Anyways don't worry the normals will be fixed up when I'm done rigging and repositioning his limbs to fit Mario. Actually crap I still need to test out if I can get the tail to work like I want it, atleast the head was easy and quick to rig, not much I'd have to redo there.
    May or may not go and export his hands that are used in cutscenes, the ones with fingers because when playing the game he doesn't have fingers. Tongue

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #14547 on: May 29, 2014, 04:08:24 PM »

Hmm, I wonder if Dolphin could take this weight if I got it miraculously in the filesize limit with it's original rig? The answer is probably no but I'll still have fun trying!

Anyway: I've got one that doesn't have the original rig and is mostly already fixed if anyone wants me to finish ;P

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Trisepta
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14548 on: May 29, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »

Well there goes my complicated idea of making an interactive DK64 Rap battle (having players be hurt by what the Kongs are doing like DK shooting his gun or when someone throws an Orange Grenade) but I figured that'd just be one of my ideas that'd never leave my head.
    Anyways to avoid getting too off topic, here's some Conker...yah didn't get much done, had a half school day today so I want to just be lazy today. lol

I figured that since vertex coloring isn't possible in Brawl (I tried) I'd do what the Xbox remake did with his tail and just leave his ears orange to match the official N64 artwork. He doesn't look too bad, now I rigged his cheeks to be partially effected by the mustache bones since those are only used during the Superspicy Curry animation, and it works. Just one of those little details that I like to put effort into though only a very tiny few will appreciate. lol
    Anyways don't worry the normals will be fixed up when I'm done rigging and repositioning his limbs to fit Mario. Actually crap I still need to test out if I can get the tail to work like I want it, atleast the head was easy and quick to rig, not much I'd have to redo there.
    May or may not go and export his hands that are used in cutscenes, the ones with fingers because when playing the game he doesn't have fingers. Tongue
    Nice work on Conker! How hard would it be to add actual textures to him instead of having the model colored?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14549 on: May 29, 2014, 04:45:46 PM »

Nice work on Conker! How hard would it be to add actual textures to him instead of having the model colored?

No those are actual textures, it'd just be extremely hard and time consuming to try and match the effect he had in the original game.

See how the colors of his tail blend? The texture itself was just white with lines for the fur effect, the actual coloring was done through vertex coloring which a lot of N64 games did to save on file space since a black & white texture took up less space than a colored one (GoldenEye 007 has so many B&W textures) and also to make cool effects, like having the colors merge without having to make multiple textures.
    Moving the bones around to give him a rigged tail causes animation glitches regarding items, so should I make two versions (one with and one without rigged tail) or just have him have a static tail? Im srs here
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:45:05 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: