Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 975 976 977 [978] 979 980 981 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4674303 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14655 on: June 05, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »

I meant in Brawl. As far as I'm aware, nobody has ever actually edited what items do or how they affect the players. Ever.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14656 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:32 AM »

I don't think he is going to make it an item. I thought he was making it into a bunch of Bowser imports.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14657 on: June 05, 2014, 11:23:21 AM »

Yah 45+ imports.

If it could be an item, that'd totally kick ass like how the Super Leaf is going to in the Smash 4, but no just a bunch of imports.
    As you can hopefully tell, I made Mario's eyebrows slightly angry, I'm planning on doing similar changes to the other characters, make them a little angrier, and also those who just use srt0 to open their mouth (Snake, Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, and a few others) it'll take a bit more editing because I'm rigging their mouths. Kirby is going to be hell with that circle mouth.
    Also Mario here isn't done, forgot to do a tiny thing.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14658 on: June 05, 2014, 11:31:13 AM »

ADHD strikes again! Look at another new import I'm doing, it's a Mario Party item that was always fun to use (when you got enough spaces to meet people)

Gonna take a while to do all 34 original characters.....no 40 since I'm including every character separately (Squirtle, Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, etc) and a few top imports like: Shadow, Goku, Vegeta, Mega Man, Rosalina, Mewtwo and Roy, and include the 3ds Max 2010 scene for those who want to make more.

The Bowser suit, eh? Noice!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #14659 on: June 05, 2014, 12:58:42 PM »

Yah 45+ imports.

If it could be an item, that'd totally kick ass like how the Super Leaf is going to in the Smash 4, but no just a bunch of imports.
    As you can hopefully tell, I made Mario's eyebrows slightly angry, I'm planning on doing similar changes to the other characters, make them a little angrier, and also those who just use srt0 to open their mouth (Snake, Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, and a few others) it'll take a bit more editing because I'm rigging their mouths. Kirby is going to be hell with that circle mouth.
    [/spoiler]
    This is what nightmares are made of.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #14660 on: June 05, 2014, 01:06:02 PM »

Yah 45+ imports.

Also Mario here isn't done, forgot to do a tiny thing.

Now that school is over for me, do you need any help with you psychotic yet interesting project? Also, R.O.B will look hilarious.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14661 on: June 05, 2014, 01:36:03 PM »

Now that school is over for me, do you need any help with you psychotic yet interesting project? Also, R.O.B will look hilarious.

I probably could, but I tend to work better alone...or atleast my perfectionist part me wants the characters to have pretty much the same quality. It depends on how I get done in a few days. Like if it doesn't take me that long to get through a few characters I might do the whole thing myself, but if it takes me quite a bit of time to get through a few charcaters I might make a new topic asking for help to avoid that kind of stuff being in the WIP thread.
    Also Mario's done.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14662 on: June 05, 2014, 01:38:42 PM »

I probably could, but I tend to work better alone...or atleast my perfectionist part me wants the characters to have pretty much the same quality. It depends on how I get done in a few days. Like if it doesn't take me that long to get through a few characters I might do the whole thing myself, but if it takes me quite a bit of time to get through a few charcaters I might make a new topic asking for help to avoid that kind of stuff being in the WIP thread.
    Also Mario's done.

This is absolutely GENIUS!

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14663 on: June 05, 2014, 01:46:36 PM »

Will characters like Rosalina,Zelda, ZSS, Peach etc have moving hair? or will it be stiff?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14664 on: June 05, 2014, 02:59:18 PM »

Will characters like Rosalina,Zelda, ZSS, Peach etc have moving hair? or will it be stiff?
    Actually going to base it off the MP versions where their hair is shortened because the shell would block most of it to begin with.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14665 on: June 05, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »

I finally thought of branching out to every Brawl character at least once. My first Samus mod.

It's still being rigged. My favorite season of Digimon  Kirby Dance

Sir Kirby the 4th
    Extreme Kitten

Yep.

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Active Contributor Featured

« Reply #14666 on: June 05, 2014, 04:24:18 PM »

Also Mario's done.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14667 on: June 05, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »

So many positive responses. Cheesy Maybe it's because it's not only related to Mario, but it includes all the original characters. lol

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14668 on: June 05, 2014, 04:36:01 PM »

So many positive responses. Cheesy Maybe it's because it's not only related to Mario, but it includes all the original characters. lol

I think mainly because no one did it and Bowser is fun to mess with. An additional reason for me is that I just like Mario characters the most in Brawl in general.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14669 on: June 05, 2014, 05:52:54 PM »

Everyone remember that Custom Robo trophy?

Yeah.

Bell:

Bit:

Dikey:

Permil:

The trophy itself is actually mostly colored using Materials instead of textures, so I've been reading the colors out of the materials directly and turning them directly into 8x8 textures.

Barring a few textures, these 4 are done. After that, there are 2 more, Lux and Pico. They aren't TPosed yet though.

Pages:  1 ... 975 976 977 [978] 979 980 981 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: