Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1197 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 1203 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597300 times)
ShadowLuigi~NG~
Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17985 on: February 05, 2015, 07:53:25 AM »

only thing i touched on the rig was fix the rigging on the buckles on his boots, and touch up the rigging to his wrist and fingers, and doing that made it freeze. Luckily i got him working again, but now his torso rig got a bit.. messed up now somehow due to using vertex weld on his scarf

Ah, the back of his torso seems a bit stiff and less on the waist I believe you mean.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17986 on: February 05, 2015, 08:06:24 AM »

eh more like it was his sides/shoulders/back that got messed up... i almost have that almost fixed up, just gotta finish his shoulders, and touch up his waist a lil bit

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17987 on: February 05, 2015, 08:41:57 AM »

A note to the guys doing the Smash 4 imports: when putting the Normal Maps over the Texture Maps and using PS's blend modes to add in more detail, I recommend doing some of the following.

- Using multiple layers with different blending modes (I.E. one layer of Linear Burn, with one layer of Multiply on top, followed by another layer of Overlay on top of that) after using Ctrl+Shift+U / Cmd+Shift+U. Then adjusting opacity for each layer. This will allow you to make the details even more notable and in different ways.

- Consider using an inverted gray-scaled normal map to do some highlights too if possible.

For other models like Peach, for example, consider the following?

- Find a way to create a satin specular effect like that seen in Smash 4 on Peach's dress? (It's definitely possible).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

AlvaroSSBB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17988 on: February 05, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »

Hi, Could someone tell me how to get the models and textures of Super Smash Bros Wii U? I want to get the textures of some characters and not how you do it ... If someone could help would greatly appreciate it. Smiley

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17989 on: February 05, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »

I hate it when this happens...

2 days of rigging just to find out Giga Mac won't even load past the Stage Select screen.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17990 on: February 05, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »

I hate it when this happens...

2 days of rigging just to find out Giga Mac won't even load past the Stage Select screen.
    dont most model importers first rig the entire model to a single bone and go ingame to see it it lags or works? i tough so lol

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #17991 on: February 05, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »

Hi, Could someone tell me how to get the models and textures of Super Smash Bros Wii U? I want to get the textures of some characters and not how you do it ... If someone could help would greatly appreciate it. Smiley
    Model request thread, please.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #17992 on: February 05, 2015, 04:15:32 PM »

dont most model importers first rig the entire model to a single bone and go ingame to see it it lags or works? i tough so lol

I do a lazy rig and check the file size, optimize if need and then test. 9/10 it's file or texture format for me.

He's finally back

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17993 on: February 05, 2015, 05:46:56 PM »

here's falcon with a shiny helmet and boots!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #17994 on: February 05, 2015, 06:37:14 PM »

Yes, however I did find out a while back that the dae file of the model rigged to one bone is actually smaller than the dae file of the model actually rigged. It's not the great of a difference if I recall, then again it might depend on the model itself.
    Mario and Dr. Mario are rigged, currently trying to get Mario to use his normal map as a spec map to avoid having to combine the solid colors with the detailed textures (for ease of recolors).

Mario's overalls are darker because I was testing just how much darker to make the spec-map, still need to mess with that and then I'll do the other spec map textures, Dr. Mario is a BrawlBox pic because I'm going to do his material/shader edits after figuring out Mario.
    I do a lazy rig and check the file size, optimize if need and then test. 9/10 it's file or texture format for me.

He's finally back

DK has those cartoon popping-out-of-head eyes? When does he use those ingame? :O

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17995 on: February 05, 2015, 06:59:48 PM »

DK has those cartoon popping-out-of-head eyes? When does he use those ingame? :O

During heavy hitlag. Usually after a smash attack.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17996 on: February 05, 2015, 07:31:41 PM »

Still working on the spec-maps, but I'm getting closer. AWESOME 2.0!

I feel like the overalls are good enough, they're not perfect, but does anyone want me to mess with that part of Mario any more or keep the overalls like that? The rest of him I'm going to mess with, but should the overalls be changed?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17997 on: February 05, 2015, 07:35:52 PM »

Yosh

Thank you Nintendo for not making Lyn ugly this time around lol.
    I mean damn, the polycount ain't even high and yet its already better than the Brawl model.
    Should I do what the other Lyn imports did and shorten the skirt to prevent clipping issues or would you guys not care?
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:38:01 PM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ » Logged

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Boobsey
    Mega Kitten

~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17998 on: February 05, 2015, 07:51:23 PM »

I wouldn't mind

@SMF: I'd say darken them a bit. Also, the white on his hat emblem is leaking onto the lip of the hat

Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17999 on: February 05, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »

I wouldn't mind

@SMF: I'd say darken them a bit. Also, the white on his hat emblem is leaking onto the lip of the hat
    Darken the overalls? Remember the rest of him is still being worked on so that'll be fixed, but darken the overalls?

Pages:  1 ... 1197 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 1203 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: