Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1266 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 1272 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597547 times)
Xaturati0n
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19020 on: June 14, 2015, 07:44:16 PM »

I really need to get back to work on Wii U Mario & Dr. Mario. Mario Facepalm
    And luiweegy.

Formerly known as Nick.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19021 on: June 14, 2015, 09:39:02 PM »

I absolutely cant miss this alt; the shoulders needs another rig btw

Related.
    ! No longer available

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #19022 on: June 15, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »

And luiweegy.
    Forgot about good old Wegee because I barely got anything done with him, Mario is practically ready besides a few Alts, and Doctor Mario needs texture work.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19023 on: June 15, 2015, 05:11:56 PM »

Forgot about good old Wegee because I barely got anything done with him, Mario is practically ready besides a few Alts, and Doctor Mario needs texture work.
    I meant the mansion luigi.

Formerly known as Nick.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19024 on: June 16, 2015, 07:44:52 PM »

Can... anyone guess what I'm dying to start working on right now? I was going to keep this secret, but I'm just too excited XD

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19025 on: June 16, 2015, 09:36:11 PM »

I think maybe it's Hammer Slam Bowser using 3D World bowser as a base??

Snivy
    Supreme Kitten

H-hello.

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19026 on: June 16, 2015, 10:02:09 PM »

I think maybe it's Hammer Slam Bowser using 3D World bowser as a base??
    Or maybe it's a reeeallly nice Bowser model. Shocked

My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
    PM me your FC as well, K?
    In my Friend Safari:
    Pictures are from: http://www.pkparaiso.com
    My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
    I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #19027 on: June 16, 2015, 11:13:30 PM »

Going out on a limb here and guessing that this will be Magma Bowser and the model is strikers charged? Looks a bit too low to be 3D World. Trust me, 3D World has surprisingly higher poly models than Smash Wii U.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19028 on: June 17, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »

Yep! It's Hammer Slam Bowser. I really liked the armor he was wearing. I will either do a version without the hammer on Bowser himself, a version with the hammer on D3, or both. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: And the model isn't from 3D World, it's from one of the Mario Kart Arcade GP games, I think
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:13:30 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19029 on: June 17, 2015, 11:52:13 AM »

MKAGP? I doubt that while at the same time wouldn't be surprised if he was. Nintendo has reused the same Bowser model plenty of times, while most notably from Galaxy 1 & 2, that Bowser model has appeared in Mario Bros Wii, pretty sure he was in Sunshine since he uses the same texture maps, Mario Party 10 uses it (i know not from getting the model which I haven't, but because I looked at Galaxy Bowser so much when me & Nano worked on him that I was able to instantly tell that they used the same model. They did make the textures higher quality though, and the hand used for the gamepad is new), and I bet Mario Party 4 through 9 also use the model as 4 - 7 tended to reuse the same models with maybe a few fixes or alterations.
    Anyways I doubt him being Mario Kart AGP because those models a bit lower res, not as low res as the other ones, but lower than that Bowser.
    Good luck on him, I recommend looking a lot at Brawl Bowser's rig for the legs, while working on Dark Bowser v2 I noticed that Bowser's legs are rigged a bit differently than most legs to look better in his animations as in his legs are rigged a bit more to the HipN and KneeJ bones than other characters' legs.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19030 on: June 17, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »

MKAGP? I doubt that while at the same time wouldn't be surprised if he was. Nintendo has reused the same Bowser model plenty of times, while most notably from Galaxy 1 & 2, that Bowser model has appeared in Mario Bros Wii, pretty sure he was in Sunshine since he uses the same texture maps, Mario Party 10 uses it (i know not from getting the model which I haven't, but because I looked at Galaxy Bowser so much when me & Nano worked on him that I was able to instantly tell that they used the same model. They did make the textures higher quality though, and the hand used for the gamepad is new), and I bet Mario Party 4 through 9 also use the model as 4 - 7 tended to reuse the same models with maybe a few fixes or alterations.
    Anyways I doubt him being Mario Kart AGP because those models a bit lower res, not as low res as the other ones, but lower than that Bowser.
    Good luck on him, I recommend looking a lot at Brawl Bowser's rig for the legs, while working on Dark Bowser v2 I noticed that Bowser's legs are rigged a bit differently than most legs to look better in his animations as in his legs are rigged a bit more to the HipN and KneeJ bones than other characters' legs.

Yep, I double checked. It IS from Mario Kart Arcade GP. It's his high-poly model. I chose it because of its poly count of ~5000 (leaving about 2.5K polys of room for the armor I'm modelling) and how it looks. I might have to adjust texture sizes later.

Moar progress!

Armor texture is a placeholder, and the normals may seem [censored]ed up but I did that on purpose. Might edit it later.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19031 on: June 17, 2015, 01:15:31 PM »

Yep, I double checked. It IS from Mario Kart Arcade GP. It's his high-poly model. I chose it because of its poly count of ~5000 (leaving about 2.5K polys of room for the armor I'm modelling) and how it looks. I might have to adjust texture sizes later.

Moar progress!

Armor texture is a placeholder, and the normals may seem [censored]ed up but I did that on purpose. Might edit it later.

Like I said, I'm not surprised. I would say that Nintendo wants to get their money's worth of that Bowser model but I'm almost certain that they got their money years ago. xD
    Anyways, looking good so far, did you learn how to edit normals yet? If not, send me a PM and I'll (try to) make a short tutorial that makes sense. lol

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19032 on: June 17, 2015, 01:24:23 PM »

Like I said, I'm not surprised. I would say that Nintendo wants to get their money's worth of that Bowser model but I'm almost certain that they got their money years ago. xD
    Anyways, looking good so far, did you learn how to edit normals yet? If not, send me a PM and I'll (try to) make a short tutorial that makes sense. lol

Well, it is a great Bowser model, makes him look fab. Im srs here

But yeah, I figured out what caused my Normals issue: I switched to the newest BB to import and it fixes them by itself.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19033 on: June 18, 2015, 09:26:43 AM »

Made Smash ZSS' hair use the same color values as Smash Wii U, gave it a highlight, and added the lip shine. I couldn't have done this without DSX8 (for the hair color and lip shine) and Theytah (Spec map with transparency).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #19034 on: June 18, 2015, 09:34:46 AM »

Is that the Sm4sh model?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 1266 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 1272 ... 1331