WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on July 11, 2012, 08:44:39 PM
that skin looks burned... xD

He shoulda used sunblock!

Looking good MarioDK.

Definitely rerigging these, and gotta fix Richter's textures.



Vest/arms/fingers/shoulders/mouth left to rig and SSJ3 Hair for SSJ3 model
and afew revamps at BustN/waistN bones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

body looks a bit too low poly for brawl IMO

I like how his hair came out, MarioDK.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on July 13, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
body looks a bit too low poly for brawl IMO
yeah it is abit low polygon but there is 0 models of Gotenks there is as high poly as a brawl model :(
maybe i try to get more vertice at the body
Quote from: Segtendo on July 13, 2012, 07:46:52 PM
I like how his hair came out, MarioDK.
thanks but this model is only for moveset but will later make oneslot Gotenks over someone(possible fox or mario or both)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ikaros' Final Smash(70% complete without texture):

Still needs tweaks, but should be out tomorrow if all goes well.




Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 11:33:12 PM
Still needs tweaks, but should be out tomorrow if all goes well.




holy crap! I'm looking forward to this! who is this going over? (please not pikachu!)

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 14, 2012, 12:14:24 AM
holy crap! I'm looking forward to this! who is this going over? (please not pikachu!)
lol, its on Charizard

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 14, 2012, 12:14:24 AM
holy crap! I'm looking forward to this! who is this going over? (please not pikachu!)
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 14, 2012, 12:15:07 AM
lol, its on Charizard
wow, that is a perfect choice in my opinion.
Are you gonna do zekrom too? (even though hes an electric type?)

Quote from: SmashClash on July 13, 2012, 08:29:31 PM
Ikaros' Final Smash(70% complete without texture):


Uranus System is looking AWESOME :D

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 11:33:12 PM
Still needs tweaks, but should be out tomorrow if all goes well.





That Reshiram looks sick! Hope all goes well :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 14, 2012, 12:29:06 AM
wow, that is a perfect choice in my opinion.
Are you gonna do zekrom too? (even though hes an electric type?)

Possibly. I'm not much of a Pokemon fan.

Reshiram was a request from Segtendo... If Reshiram does well, then I may do Zekrom as well.

Anyways... the rig is done. Heres the final render:


The wings are kinda meh... but they had so little verts, I did the best I could.

Just gotta add the PAT0 and FS stuff

i find it easier to rig models with few vertices, i mean, some models have so many vertices i dont even know what to do with all of them...