Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wings on a character?  (Read 714 times)
black_steal
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 24, 2012, 02:42:45 PM »

!!Hello i was in the middle of making my own version of link because he's my favorite character to use (other than ike) and i was doing everything and in my Manga that i'm currently on page 43 of lol my character has a demon side with demon wings and i figured that i could take the wings from metaknight and put them on link is that possible?  If so could i get a step by step tut. on how to do this, i do not have dasdonkey or anything because of megaupload being down and everytime i used the versions anyway it wouldn't come up.  Or if anyone would like to do this for me i'll leave the character file in this message.  Thanks a lot  http://www.mediafire.com/?9z2tvl654rnnq9l (here's the link to the download of my version that i made if you feel like you wanna make some awesome adjustments or watever feel free i dont mind at all maybe a better looking demon sword XD)

Thx a lot!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:46:43 PM by black_steal » Logged

In the VIP section straight relaxed, DJ playin my favorite tracks, waitress asks "wat can i bring u?" i said "the most expensive thing on the menu!"

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: