Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 12
Author Topic: Protector of time: AEON --- Completely new (04.2011)  (Read 68992 times)
Mr.N
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 16, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »

Whenever here is danger to the float of time to get disrupted its protector, Aeon, appears to select the greatest of all heroes and send him to repair time. If there's no worthy fighter he has to go on his own. Now there's such a disruption again and Aeon joins to the greatest battle in our history:
    SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

Original from Castlevania Judgement: Aeon

Let’s go into Brawl:

Wait:

Neutral A Combo:
    Aeon does the three hit combo from Castlevania

At first he pounches with his fist:

Then he attacks two times with his watch

Then he dashes forward

Tilts:

Side Tilt:
    Aeon does a big forward slash. It does 5%-9% damage depending how near the enemy is to Aeon.

Up Tilt:
    This attack iis a fast Up slash. It has no big knockback and the blade is not as big as Side Tilt. It does 4%-8% damage.

Down Tilt:
    Aeon crouches and does a deep kick. It has a low knockback and range and does constantly 8% damage.

Smashes: [/b]

Forward Smash:

Hold:
    Aeon slides forward as long as you hold down A. He hits everyone in his way. This does 5% damage.

It doesn't matter whether you slide or not you have those three possibilities:

1: Side:
    This is Aeon's strongest Side Smash. It does 7%-12% damage depending how near the enemy is to Aeon.

2: Up:
    Aeon does a kick which hits the enemy upwards. It has low knokback and does constantly 9% damage.

3: Down:
    Aeon does a deep, fast thrust. This is his fastest Side Smash and has the biggest range. It does 4% or 5% damage.

Up Smash:
    Aeon uses a big blade. He slashes it upwards. This attack can hit behind him ,too. It's his strongest attack if he hits the enemy close to him. It does 6%-!0% damage depending how near the enemy is to Aeon.

Down Smash:
    Aeon splits his blade and thrusts to both sides. This is the only attack which is stronger on the peak of the blade than near to Aeon. it does 8%-10% damage.

Air Attacks:[b/]

Neutral Air:
    It's the normal Air Attack from Castlevania. Aeon does one circle. It has less Knockback and prepairs for other Air attacks.

Forward Air:
    It's the requested combo of the video. Aeron thrusts forward. This does always 4% damage.

If he hits with this attack he will split his blade and does a further slash with two blades. This second attack does 7%-10% damage depending on how near the enemy is to Aeon. While this attack he jumps backwards. This will not cost you your second jump and Aeon also jumps backwards if you already used your second jump. If you hold the control stick the direction Aeon faces he will not jump back as far as if you push it the opposite direction.

Back Air:
    Aeon kicks backwards. It does constantly 8% damage.

Up Air:
    Aeon does an upwards kick. It does 8% damage.

Down Air:
    Aeon thrusts down. It is a fast Meteor Smash with low knockback. Using it may be some risk over the cliff because Aeon needs some time to recover. It does 5%-9% damage depending on how near the enemy is to Aeon.

Specials

Neutral Special

For the one who know Castlevania Judgement it's easy to understand because it's the original copy of the charged attack.
    It charges automatically during playing. The longer you play the more it gets charged. It can gain four different states. You can see which on state it's on the glowing of his watch.

1: The Last Judgement
    The watch does not shine.
    Aeon does a verry big slash. It does constantly 10% damage.

2: Blue Tooth
    Watch shines blue.

Aeon does a big blue laser. It hits multiple times and can do 40% damage.

3: Three o'clock
    Watch shines green.

First Aeon throws his watch.

Then the watch attacks several times: Three times in front of Aeon and two times behind him. The first four hits do 8% damage, the last hit does 10% damage and has higher Knockback.

4: Absolute Force
    Watch shines gold.

Aeon does a big circle and a time stop to everyone in it. If you use it in air he will jump after attacking. This will use your second jump. If you don’t have a jump left he also will jump.

Side Special: Last Recovery
    Aeon dashes forward. He has Super Armor while dashing (his blade is green like in Castlevania Judgment). He slashes as soon as he hits an enemy or the dash ends after a while. If you press A Button while Dashing, Aeon will perform the attack at once. I used a little trick so that you can’t spam the attack. Aeon will push the enemy a little forward (like in Castlevania) if you use the attack when the enemy stands near to Aeon. Else it yould be much too fast because on ground it has no start up time.
    Dash Animation

Attack Animation

In Air Aeon needs some time before he moves (Start up animation)

Then you have three directions Aeon can move. You can choose by pressing the Controll Stick whil the start up animation Up, Down or no direction.

Side

Up

Down

The Attack Animation is different to the ground animation and the Hitbox lasts longer.

Important: In Air you can use it as often as you want but after the first time Aeon will not move. It’s only the start up animation and the attack then. This fixes the problem of the infinite recovery.

Up Special
    It’s compareable to Fox’ Up Special. Aeon collects power. He’ll be invulnerable after some time. Then he moves in one of eight directions depending on the direction pushed on the Controll Stick. You can move freely after using it in Air.

Down B: Barrier Breaker
    It's a counter attack. If Aeon gets hit he will not dodge and the enemy will slip away.
    The Start Animation has changed a little. The watch has no blade in Castlevania so I removed it here, too.

The attack is very fast and leaves the enemy vulnerable.

Final Smash: Requiem of the 13'th hour

Aeon has to hit the enemy in front of him.

Its time

You say you are the ultimate life form. I can't prove whether it's true or not. Your chaos chontroll makes you extreme fast but it cannot control time.
    And...

...time marches on.

Right on time.

Throw:

Grab Attack:
    Aeon attacks with his watch

Forward Throw:
    Aeon impales the enemy. It does 5% damage.

Then he throws the enemy forward. This does additional 4% damage.

Back Throw:
    It’s similar to Forward Throw but Aeon turns around

Up Throw:
    It’s the Shield Breaker from Castlevaina Judgement: Aeon throws his enemy and performs a Watch attack after that.

Down Throw:
    First Aeon smashes his enemy on the ground...

… Then he impales him

Additional Changes:
    Sheath is removed.
    Aeon Holds his Watch not in the middle but on the rim.
    Weight has increased from 87 to 95.
    Escape F and Escape B has changed into a more original animation.

Guard:

The Shield is bigger and you can still move it.
    Guard animation is now Aeon's Guard Animation.

Taunt:

Up and side Taunt are a little different to Marth's Taunts but they fit very well.

Down Taunt looks this way:

If you press D-Pad down once Aeon will change his standing animation for a short period of time.
    If You press D-Pad twice Aeon will change his standing animatiion until you press D-Pad down again. So you have an alternate Standing Animation (which looks better than the normal Standing Animation).

Squat Animation:

If Aeon uses a Beam Sword/Lips Stick/Star Stick/Fan he does not use Marth's attack. Now he only uses the Item and does not attack with his Watch before.
    Alternate Outfits :
    Aeon needs alternate Outfits to fight in Brawl. I have made 5 additional outfits. They are not as good as the Aeon made by Wii (the white one) but it’s better than nothing. Everyone is invited to make better outfits. (I’m no texture hacker!)

Combos and Tricks:
    You can interrupt the Neutral A Combo with a Side Tilt. So you can end it with a stronger hit and make a combo as long as you need it. Two hits or even fife hits.
    Side Smash Upwards is a very good start for a lot of combos. You can use Up tilt after it or jump and do any air attack. Side Tilt is good, too.
    After the counter attack down tilt is a good choice. Down Smash, too if the enemy lands far from you at a higher percentage.
    His best killing move is Time Stop and hit with full charged Up Smash.
    Back Air is a fast attack which can hit more than one time if you use it fast.
    If you beat the enemy far from you,  you can use Side B to get close to him again and perhaps you hit him.
    Side B is good against shooting enemies. You will get damage but you can get close to them fast.

These are only some combos you can use. He surely has more.

Gameplay:
    Aeon is a bit lighter than average. Mario has 100 weight and Aeon 95.
    He has fast attacks with big blades.
    Aeon is the best 1:1 player in SSBB but is weak in a multiplayer match.
    His characteristic attacks are Side Smash and Neutral B.
    Aeon slides over the Stage and in air. He can move long distances and has a big blade to control the fight.

Known Bugs:
    After Final Smash the Final Smash glow will not be removed. You can play him normal but with the Final Glow. Final Smashes will appear even if he has the glow (Final smash has to be used. Else no new will appear of course). I know that there is a code to remove it. Can someone give it to me please. Couldn't find it.

Some Words in the End:
    I had my final exams at school this month so I there was no time for me to finish Aeon and do some new Characters. 
    This is my comeback from nowhere. I hope you are impressed. It was really hard work to make all those new animations.
    This Character has a complete new moveset. Please don’t ask me to make more moves. The motion. Pac file has 4.193 KB size, 4.200 KB is Size limit. It’s not possible to add something. I deleted everything unnecessary.
    Everyone who want to understand my PSA can do it easily because I haven’t changed Attack names. New attacks  have new names you will easily understand. If I changed  animations (even when I use Marth’s Animation) it’s always done with BrawlBox.
    I don’t know whether there’s already a moveset which has nearly every move modified with BrawlBox and a lot of completely new animations.
    Finally Project Aeon can come to it’s end.

Please test Aeon. I know Sephirot is over Marth, too and he’s much more popular than Aeon but it took me very much time to do this and I would be very happy if you give me (I hope some good) feedback.

It would be great if anyone could make a video.

Download:

You need three downloads:
    1: Texture and Vertex:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?53krdv66vu4kmm6

2: FitMarth.pac
    I’m sorry. It’s only PAL.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1c79rbt9iawcrq7

3: FitMarthMotion.pac
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7sardo4cheqrdmm

Credits:
    Wii: He made the original white texture and vertex.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:56:50 AM by Mr.N » Logged

Gazoinks
    Th-the cake, it's a lie!
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Helping Hand

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »

Wow, he looks really awesome.  Great job, Mr. N!  I'll download him and try him out.

EDIT: Yeah, this is really cool.  It's one of my fav PSAs. ^^  My only complaints would be 1: There's a lack of sound effects and 2: Some of the moves have weird hitboxes (dtilt, up aerial, and some others).

Great job on the final smash too.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 02:38:58 PM by Gazoinks » Logged

Blue
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »

Look's good, and even if it didn't, I would DL since your PSA's are one of the best, or the best. AWESOME 2.0! ANd guy who just posted, it made me re-type my post D< lol. Can't DL right now, (no access to SD card slot PC)
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 02:11:54 PM by Blue » Logged

Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Shipomaster
    Expert Kitten

Zetta slow...

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »

WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE seriously no more Ike psas. Seriously :weegee:

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE WE HATE seriously no more Ike psas. Seriously :weegee:

Ya gotta admit there are a ton of Ike PSAs, but this one looks pretty badace.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »

Very Very Impressive

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »

For some odd reason, his name brang up the actual band AEON. <_<

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

xmanfit0
    Your Favorite Home Tutor
    Extreme Kitten

If you're lucky you'll die without pain

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »

EPIC! Me and my friends like to play Castlevania Judgement. I like using Eric Lecarde. My friend uses Aeon and likes to use the giant lazer whenever the sword turns blue. That's the only thing this is missing, the LAZER

Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
    Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »

1: Me likey. Alot. Good job Mr. N. Totally gonna use this, especially that FS =D

2: I don't know if you can make his sword glow black, but you can make the trail black (I think....)

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »

Looks awsome
    Gonna try this out laters

Kenji
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »

The graphic on his sword goes away if you into a fast walk. Is this intentional?

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

For some odd reason, his name brang up the actual band AEON. <_<

lolz Aeon is the name i use when i play brawl >_>

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

DAMN! This is da [censored]Z!

...wtf? That was weird...

anyway, this is probably the best ike psa I've ever seen. YOU get a shoop da whoop

IMFRNLZH

This is the greatest sig in the world.

kiro
    Mega Kitten

Mah boi! Blood is what true vampires strive for!

• Awards Hot Topic Featured Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »

ZOMG!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON NOW!!!! *downloadz*

kiro
    Mega Kitten

Mah boi! Blood is what true vampires strive for!

• Awards Hot Topic Featured Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »

Well I tried him out. Here's what I think:

The animations are interesting, but they are quite jumpy.
    The attacks look cool and have decent damage, but the knockback is quite small or in an odd direction.
    There's almost no sounds for when he attacks.

If you fix those few things, it would be perfect IMO.

BTW, the texture (I know you didn't make it) is messed up in the hair.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 12
    Print
    Jump to: