- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 02:05:42 AM


?

EDIT: Almost at 100 pages.
They are alts for people who likes Star vertex... use the ones that dont say star...>_>

Also lol almost congrats :af:

November 23, 2012, 10:24:50 AM #1291 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:33:28 AM by Carnage
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 02:05:42 AM


?

EDIT: Almost at 100 pages.
no those are stars, it says stars for a reason xD

The  are 00 01 04 05 this are the ones that need csp and bps
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


November 27, 2012, 11:02:14 PM #1293 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 11:14:24 PM by slayermarth101
Oink~


and



Enjoy the psa.

Heh, you know, I half-expected a Vegetto CSP just to mess with pokemongeof's head. :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Yes - No - Maybe so?

@Carnage
Im still confused as to what you want me to do. @~@ (Sorry for the huge delay. I've been working my butt of, and study my butt off. I'll most definitely get to it soon. I have checkpoints and finals in the next 2 weeks though... )

That icons............eh....I'm not too sure on that. Are you aiming to make the CSS look like glass?

Btw, do you still remember those Samus requests I made when you made that sexy pose for Red?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I thought it looked pretty nice. But, eh, guess not.

and

I do. But, I recently got a new computer, and I lost some of my poses and crap.

Damn trojans...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2012, 02:12:27 AM


Yes - No - Maybe so?

@Carnage
Im still confused as to what you want me to do. @~@ (Sorry for the huge delay. I've been working my butt of, and study my butt off. I'll most definitely get to it soon. I have checkpoints and finals in the next 2 weeks though... )
css icon with normal brawl background(using the 00 model), and csp and bp for ridleys colors numbered 00,01, 04,05
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2012, 02:28:02 AM I do. But, I recently got a new computer, and I lost some of my poses and crap. Damn trojans...
I loved that pose. :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So did I. :(
And lately, I've been rather lazy in the CSP Warehouse...
Thats why you see all these icons.


i think if you put the shine part on the purple background instead of the whole picture i would look nicer....jsut saiyan im kinda late for that but i think it would look nice if you did it....anyway

sorry you lost your poses, they were really good, and i mean reallly good..

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Gonna let these marinate while I figure out how to play Twisted Metal on my Wii. Wish me luck. :S
Koopa
Freddy
Jason
Dixie
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Boobies
Thor
Venom


Wait for iiiiiiittttt.
[spoiler]Nanobuds shows up :P

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2012, 02:42:48 AMWait for iiiiiiittttt. [spoiler]Nanobuds shows up :P
Ezio in Ike intro pose? :>.>:




I approve. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509