- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

February 25, 2012, 06:26:10 AM #135 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:15:30 PM by Shun_One
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:40:30 AM
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.



These ones are excellent slayermarth, kudos ;)
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."

March 11, 2012, 10:55:16 AM #137 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:17:10 AM by slayermarth101
Well, MarioDK released the buu's.
I don't know if he still needs these, but I'll post them anyway.









Hope they are good. And I hope they're used by everyone who still has buu.  ;D

majin buu(brawl styled) please now

also i soon gets the DBZ BT3 styled done soon
i just have to add blackoutline on them and make DMg/blinking faces on them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


also please do BPs of my buus
so i add you to colab. then i update majin buu pack again with DBZ BT3 styled textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't know how to do the BP's.
The recolor is on his pants
How would you know which recolor you're using?
So I'd have to recolor the head or something to match the recolor itself.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 11, 2012, 11:24:18 AM
I don't know how to do the BP's.
The recolor is on his pants
How would you know which recolor you're using?
So I'd have to recolor the head or something to match the recolor itself.
BPs is just resize the CSP to 48x56 size and get it to show only face/alittle of chest
but yeah you is kinda right about that but so you dont needing to do BPs for all CSPs only for for each transfrom/DBZ BT3 styled or brawl styled
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 11, 2012, 11:31:17 AM #143 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:11:29 PM by slayermarth101
Alright.
I'll post the BP's later on.
Its 7:28am and I've been up since 11am of yesterday with no sleep.
Im tired. :oshi:

Also, I made these for myself.
I know SJS is doing them, but I just made me some.

No Lighting:


Lighting/HD:

March 11, 2012, 03:00:41 PM #144 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:51:56 PM by Mariodk
i soon got one more geno if you like
a HD Classic texture

a HD version of
and still the classic look
edit:
the HD classic texture is done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25315
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Holy sheeeetzzz, that some good work slayermarth!!! the buus looks so freaking amazing!!! also i just recently found out about this temporary kc-mm...sorry for not being there bro...lastly...i did some mario perfect pose portraits so here they are...do note...some of them where edited, mostly the model imports ones...


March 12, 2012, 08:07:37 PM #147 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:09:52 PM by slayermarth101
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.

Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D

And lastly, do you have an MSN?

March 12, 2012, 08:14:32 PM #148 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:15:55 PM by LittleBoygos


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 12, 2012, 08:07:37 PM
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.

Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D

And lastly, do you have an MSN?
alright cool, and yeah i'll be happy to help with the project =D...aslo...you mean this?
i might have to redo it again since i dont have that pose anymore...and no i dont have MSN...D=
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 12, 2012, 08:14:32 PM
Challenge Accepted?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php
lol oopsy I meant this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25240
i tried the best i could with this one...when i used the custom mario pose from slayermarth, the boomario model got messed up so i did the best i could to match with the others