- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

hey is it possible to do a csp that has like the left side of a character and then the right side its transformation?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


like the left side is sasuke and the right side is curse mark level 2 sort of like this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yjv9oNW92XM/SdsD_OrGafI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/NNvgnt40bdU/s1600-h/img012.jpg
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


@AnImAiNe, I did the best I could...

@chaos_knight9000, I'll get to it right now brah...hmm I think I have that same pose for cloud...


great job im gonna have to come here for my portrait needs  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@slayermarth101 & @AnImAiNe, I'm glad that you guys like it...I didn't think I was able to pull it off since this was my first attempt...
@chaos_knight9000, I was able to only do these...

the dissidia cloud had really pretty messed up arms...I could probably do that one in a different pose...and the two Sephs had mess up textures when I view them in brawlbox...

Whoa that's pretty epic, but that's the wrong blade for AC Cloud, but nvm. You don't have to fix it.

Hmm...for the VII Sephy it looks fine to me and for KH Sephy, did you use the left handed motion from DivineOverlord's PSA? It's the only way to view him as normal

As for Dissdia Cloud, it's rig probably needs some improvments.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well... seeing as you guys think your thread is going South, I'm going to prove it's not, and get a ton of new hacks on my SD. Heeree ya go. (P.S. the hacks that are in here, that are mine, the CSPs suck. So I want to include new ones in the download and credit you guys:P)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25840
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25462




April 22, 2012, 04:44:51 AM #475 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:46:27 AM by Ryuunosuke
which brawlbox are you using...maybe its the brawlbox version, I'm using the latest one...also which ac cloud did you want...i can redo it...


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 22, 2012, 04:44:51 AMwhich brawlbox are you using...maybe its the brawlbox version, I'm using the latest one...also which ac cloud did you want...i can redo it...
I'm using the latest Brawlbox, but I fixed up KH Sephy with .65b. How did they appear  messed up to ya? Send me some screenshots of them. And for AC Cloud, I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also hope ya don't mind a couple more request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (use Ultima Weapon)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

would you be able to make a naruto version of the sasuke portrait like regular naruto on the left and his kyubii cloak on the right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

April 22, 2012, 04:34:29 PM #479 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:33:13 PM by slayermarth101




For now only request textures for him. No imports.