- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Not done with the requests yet... but here are the ones I did...


those look amazing man! i really hope you do a falco pose next :):):)

Hoho! Impressive work!

I love those samus poses *pervy face*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: nova9 on April 12, 2013, 07:14:24 PM
those look amazing man! i really hope you do a falco pose next :):):)

thanks...

falco... hmm i'll see what i can do...

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 12, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
Hoho! Impressive work!

I love those samus poses *pervy face*

lol, thanks  :af:

some more...





Also if you guys need any custom CSS Icons for any character... just ask... I'll be glad to do it for ya...


Could you do a CSS Icon for this Other M Samus?


Dark flaming blue is what I use.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Love it. Thanks.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 13, 2013, 04:23:23 AM


Edit:

What do you guys think of this pose for Falco??


That's a cool pose you've got there!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


April 13, 2013, 10:41:10 PM #1377 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:44:11 AM by Dragon Ryuu




Might do more... later I'll do the BP...
Does anyone still need some Falco CSPs? <,<   >,> ...

Edit: Battle Portraits (In-Game Portraits)



Same order as above...