- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I was gunna post my haunter, but nano psoted it so yeah, thats what i want
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hmm...no more requests?... :notimp:

March 21, 2012, 09:43:18 PM #229 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:57:22 PM by slayermarth101
I'll get some in a sec.

EDIT:
I have ALOT.
Nah, Just kidding. I just went through the first few top downloaded pages and got some good ones that people in the future might want and some that had been request back before we joined up.

Heres my request: http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt

And here are the top few ones that are popular. Imo. (You don't have to do those if you don't wanna.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have like one or two for my brother if you don't mind :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 21, 2012, 09:53:58 PM
I have like one or two for my brother if you don't mind :P
I don't think there are rules to how many you can request, like SJ has.
Personally, I think it should be infinite, that way when good stuff comes up, you can still request, or if you swap textures back and forth, you have CSP's for them. But not sure how Ryuu does his request. So I won't speak for him. ;)

well since i dont have alot of people requesting...i could take alot more requests from the same people...



@slayermarth101 & LittleBoygos, thanks, you guys got me busy doing some portraits  ;D ...also...

made it for myself...thought i share...cant be selfish...or can i  >D

Any chance I can get a Perfect pose for my Darth Maul over Marth to go with the old Perfect pose Marth's?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 12:51:48 AM
Any chance I can get a Perfect pose for my Darth Maul over Marth to go with the old Perfect pose Marth's?
i dont know, i think i 've deleted the pose for marth...also...i feel like i we need to do new perfect marths...just saying...

Ii found my old pose. You're welcome to do that if you want.
I plan on doing Luigi next. (Possibly)