- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 08:46:18 PM



@nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?
I like this one

1. Used the selection tool on the white background like for getting rid of BB backgrounds
2. I colored it black
3. I used the Color tool on the Letters, using the color White.

oh, I did this in GiMP

Why not just go to image -> then grayscale? :-X
And Ryuu, Still, I like the first one. :X

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 24, 2012, 09:13:33 PM
Why not just go to image -> then grayscale? :-X
And Ryuu, Still, I like the first one. :X
cuz the background stays white lol

No, I meant, Using the Fuzzy Select tool, then deleting the background.
Then go and do the grayscale. Rather then coloring the letters. =3
Less work.

Number 1 is all kinds of awesome. That's not to say number 2 is bad, but I'll take number 1.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

@nano & slayer, thanks bros, now i can make my own ;D ...

i like this one the best, why don't you guys like it... :oshi:

That one will work best for imports and stuff... as well as it is just cooler :P

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 25, 2012, 12:11:35 AM
@nano & slayer, thanks bros, now i can make my own ;D ...

i like this one the best, why don't you guys like it... :oshi:

Like I said, it's not that I don't like it. I just like number 1 more. Actually, number 2 is great for imports and everything. Number one is purely for Marth.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I'd say do the second one.
It works best.
I'll do some personal csp's with the other one.

@Ryu I agree with ya. Second one for sure. It'll look sweet with imports.


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 08:46:18 PMwhat do you guys think? @nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?
Damn! That has HD all over it! I can't decide which it better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^^^^^^^^^ Look at the top of the thread everyone. ^^^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421
I do only need the HD-Style texture with Jetpack.
And , if possible , could you try to make it somehow fit with this CSP/Pose :
If not , then just any other pose. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I went with the one for imports. Gotta appeal to as many as possible, right? Otherwise, just do both poses based off of whichever people request.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hm, Ryuu, if you want, you can do the first pose and I can do the second on. I'll just pick some textures from the vault and use them. ;)