- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?


@LittleBoygos, i'll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...

March 28, 2012, 01:10:06 AM #316 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:11:19 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 28, 2012, 12:43:14 AM
@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?


@LittleBoygos, i'll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...
If you already started, that's fine, but here's a suggestion..


Post Merge: March 28, 2012, 01:11:18 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25556&Moderated=All&facebook=true
If you could do the recolors too, in the same pose you're using that'd be awesome;)


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 28, 2012, 12:43:14 AM
@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?


@LittleBoygos, i'll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...
Fine as usual. :)
I'm back after a long while.


sonic the plumber CSP please(same pose as the other sonics perfect pose as ryuu did):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

My No Heart pretty please: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525

Make it identical to this: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png
I don't want a picture from Google as a CSP :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Slayer
Could ya add my Hulk CSPs to the DK section of my thingy? I'll forget lol


Can you cancel my request for London Olympic games texture sonic, and replace it with this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25590

also... i think you may have missed this >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 24, 2012, 01:40:03 AM
Idk how to do paper mario.
Although SJS already did them.

Roy.. Theres alot of CSP's for him already. @.@
Or is it you just want that lighting that we do?

And metal sonic.
You could use the center pic for a CSP since its shiny.

but as i said before, i want them intro-styled >.>

Intro Style I can do.
That shine on Metal Sonic, I cant, but I can give him that little sun thingy.
Paper Mario, as I said, Idk how to get that one.

okay then dont do paper mario.

Does Ryuunosuke know how to do shine?

I can try it..
But I'm not all sure what you mean.

just make him look shiny like he does in-game lol

.-.

Yeaaaaaah, I'll ask Ryuu.
My photo manipulating isn't that good.