Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The KCMM Showcase ! Advices to music hackers. PLEASE READ  (Read 4293 times)
Miacis
Ex-admin
Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: November 19, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »

Hello, music hackers. This topic is about the KCMM Showcase. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please read this.

Well, as you can see, your works can be featured on the blog while you are absent. I'm sure you are all excited about being featured, but first, here are a few rules you should follow if you want your tracks to be more easily featured.
    Forgetting about these won't take away this privilege, of course. However, the more easy it is to feature your works, the more quickly members of our team will want to feature it on the blog.

Basically, you'll just need to have a good presentation of your tracks on your topic. A good presentation is:

The title of the tracks
    A download link for each, or for a whole pack.
    The video game they come from or the artist.

Will also be taken to the blog a short text of less than around 5 lines of your tracks and a little picture of the album/game.
    But it is not mandatory at all.  Smiley

If you go much over limit, expect the featurer to cut down some portions of your presentation. If you are underlimit, then you will probably have to wait longer. Because the guy who would like to feature you will have to find the title of the tracks by himself, and/or the provenance of your work.
    Which might take quite some time.
    Which might lead to no feature at all. Tongue

But don't worry. If there's any trouble with your presentation of your tracks, then someone of the team will probably leave you a little word about it on your topic. Smiley

Overall, your best friend is your common sense for presenting correctly. Ask yourself if you would publish it like that, in our stead. =]

Another important thing :
    If you do not want your works to be featured, then please say it clearly and in the most visible way on the first post of your topic.
    We won't feature your work on the blog if you don't want to. But we won't ask for it each time.

NO COMPLAINTS
    Seriously.

I mean ... if your work is not featured when you think it should be, don't throw a tantrum. We do not decide to "ignore" or to "hate" artists. If your skills need to be improved, do so and don't snivel at us, this is not going to help you at all.
    If you need recognition ... find a team, okay ?

It is a favour we're doing to you. It is not a due.

There. Hope it helped you all, guys. See ya! ^^
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:32:42 PM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:38:37 PM »

Do not delete ...

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

masamunecyrus
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 03:44:53 AM »

Don't forget that an easy-to-read table layout like in my music thread can be easily made if you use the BBCode Generator.

I just updated the generator with an alternate KCMM layout that adds a "Credits" column to the end. You can see an example on my music thread, which I also updated with the new layout:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=838.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: