Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 593686 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2340 on: April 07, 2014, 09:38:11 AM »

Legs come before the web references iirc.

But you're right about the rest.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2341 on: April 07, 2014, 09:39:00 AM »

Just need to check the air attacks, since they are not changing the hitboxes should be similar.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Large Leader

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2342 on: April 07, 2014, 09:41:44 AM »

Unless any of them have hitboxes on the right shouldern and down, they should be fine.

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2343 on: April 07, 2014, 09:46:59 AM »

thats why imo we should never add stuff with bones to the models

1- it messes all the bonereferences
    2- makes alt costumes be impossible or hard to do
    3-every noob will pm you saying his model freezed or is all messed up becuase they didnt know they cant use other models.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2344 on: April 07, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »

THIS couldn't be helped. Because without these added webs and bones, Spider-Man v2 wouldn't be possible.

We are able to change bonereferences so its not the end of the world.

And I get plenty of PM's from people with questions, I don't mind them.

Also, using normal models just for something as simple as bone references impeds progress. Like I said... Spider-Man v2 wouldn't be possible without the web lines.

Wolverine v3 wouldn't be possible  without his new claw bones. The additions are what make the projects possible. So we just have to work past the issues.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2345 on: April 07, 2014, 11:51:28 AM »

Just need to check the air attacks, since they are not changing the hitboxes should be similar.

I'm assuming you found the correct fitsheik.pac?

O snap

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2346 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32:46 PM »

Update: Due to an abundance of corrupted PSA files, we're gonna PSA it from scratch. Using the previous version as a template since its still able to be opened and looked at but not altered.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2347 on: April 08, 2014, 03:21:59 AM »

Update: Due to an abundance of corrupted PSA files, we're gonna PSA it from scratch. Using the previous version as a template since its still able to be opened and looked at but not altered.
    its normal that some psas made in psa can be oppened and looked at but not alrtered

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2348 on: April 08, 2014, 03:28:14 AM »

As discussed with Kage, I'll be redoing Spidey's PSA over someone portable. Should be fun.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2349 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »

Wish I saw this before I started to PSA Spiderman's A attacks Tongue

So I got to work on Spiderman again.

I'm happy to inform that the model changers are working as expected (or at least in Brawlbox) and that almost all the specials have been coded in the subactions tab (except for Special Hi, I believe).

Currently getting the throw hitboxes to fit the web and I should only have SpecialHi subaction along with the Final Smash and action tabs.

O snap

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2350 on: April 09, 2014, 04:35:25 PM »

so kagemaru after trying out spidey without t stances i have some animation feedback

Wait1 i will be honest here and i dont want to offend you but that wait1 animation doesnt look anything like spiderman at all to me, everytime i see that animation i fell like im watching a wrestling match since that is the exact animation all wrestlers do when getting ready to grab eachother.

walk mid and fast- is that a parody or something like deadpool has? it looks like spidey is ridding a horse or something to me lol yeah he looks like he is ridding something all the way trough lol.

side tilt the move looks really wierd in bb and ingame he does an aerial standup rotation? i mean its wierd as hell looks like he is being controlled by a puppeteir i sugest using something totaly diferent here.

Down smash- with a move that goes that high why would you need to ever use the upsmash? i mean the downsmash goes higher than the up smash while the move  looks preety cool my sugestion is turn the down smash into the up smash doing down damage while it goes down and on the ground send oponents up diagonaly like  two hit smash and figure something that is really down on earth for down smash

this is feedback from a spidey fan keep that in mind xD
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:45:52 PM by Carnage » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2351 on: April 09, 2014, 04:53:52 PM »

I'll have to get a second opinion on the Wait1 because its the wait he uses in most of his 3D Spider-Man games.

Also, the run is a place holder of sorts... Currently its Snake's run, but I'm probably gonna make a custom one. I'll end up doing that after I get some animations out of the way for JRush.

Side Tilt is gonna change because I don't like it anymore.

Down Smash, I may take your advice there. I actually have an idea to revamp the animation a bit. Also, just because he jumps up doesn't mean it has to be the up smash. He knocks people down which is also justification for it being the down smash.

Down tilt, I am keeping. I may tone down the movement though. Megaman can use his dtilt to scoot forward, I don't see why Spidey can't. I will see about slowing it down though.

===

Spiderman is about movement more then anything. average strength attacks and lightish weight he'll be easy to send flying and it'll be slightly difficult killing with him. However his movement will be... amazing, sensational, spectacular, ultimate, and superior  Thats the way I'm aiming to make him. xD

===

Currently I'm animating a picture of Velma that I drew. So once thats done, I'll get some more brawl related stuff going.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2352 on: April 09, 2014, 05:21:56 PM »

I could always add a Frame Speed Modifier on the slide if it'll tone it down. Slow down the start up and keep the slide it self to be fast. And right now, I've left the strength of the hitboxes as vBrawl Sheik's (as in, I haven't changed it). I don't know exactly how Kage wants him to feel, so I'll leave it up to him to play around with damage. I could do it myself, but I'd probably mess up Tongue

And I've been PMing Carnage. I've taken out Slope Events and according to him he still is messed up when he does those animations.

I'm going to add a few Set Air/Ground 17's and send it back.

Sent back
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:44:24 PM by Tidus » Logged

O snap

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2353 on: April 10, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »

I'll have to get a second opinion on the Wait1 because its the wait he uses in most of his 3D Spider-Man games.

Also, the run is a place holder of sorts... Currently its Snake's run, but I'm probably gonna make a custom one. I'll end up doing that after I get some animations out of the way for JRush.

Side Tilt is gonna change because I don't like it anymore.

Down Smash, I may take your advice there. I actually have an idea to revamp the animation a bit. Also, just because he jumps up doesn't mean it has to be the up smash. He knocks people down which is also justification for it being the down smash.

Down tilt, I am keeping. I may tone down the movement though. Megaman can use his dtilt to scoot forward, I don't see why Spidey can't. I will see about slowing it down though.

===

Spiderman is about movement more then anything. average strength attacks and lightish weight he'll be easy to send flying and it'll be slightly difficult killing with him. However his movement will be... amazing, sensational, spectacular, ultimate, and superior  Thats the way I'm aiming to make him. xD

===

Currently I'm animating a picture of Velma that I drew. So once thats done, I'll get some more brawl related stuff going.

what games are you talking about on the wait1? preety much every game i played spidey wait1 is something like this
    or this

spiderman isnt ever  full standing up like this wait1 sugests that you made, he is always in a lowered position

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2354 on: April 10, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »

You should actually be able to see what I was getting at from those pics... but no.

I got the stance from Amazing Spiderman game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bsGvWe34CzY#t=357

The stance he takes at around 6:05

Also, the combo he uses to take out that mugger will most likely be the new Attack 11 12 13

Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158
    Print
    Jump to: