Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 602797 times)
AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #750 on: July 19, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »

he needs the custom bone set one that was supposed to be made i believe.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #751 on: July 19, 2012, 07:48:38 AM »

Hey after your done with the PSAs your making,can you make the hulk PSA    next since there is a model of him over donkey kong?
    he's waiting for me (or boygos Im srs here ) to rig hulk to a custom boneset for the PSA...
    im not working on it anymore cuz i dont have my laptop anymore, so a lot of stuff got lost...

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #752 on: July 19, 2012, 08:47:51 AM »

Porting Ryu to Ganon by means of re naming the bones . And fixing translations in the animations.

that part may not be done till next week.

Life is throwing me curve balls this week. Didn't have time to work on anything today. Hopefully I can still release them this week.

OK, correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm a little lost here. Ryu and Ken are over C.Falcon, Akuma/Gouki is over Ganon and there will be a port of Ryu over Ganon next week. Is that it ?
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:49:56 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Vaild Address
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #753 on: July 19, 2012, 09:19:54 AM »

he's waiting for me (or boygos Im srs here ) to rig hulk to a custom boneset for the PSA...
    im not working on it anymore cuz i dont have my laptop anymore, so a lot of stuff got lost...

aw that sucks,would be interesting to play with the PSA

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #754 on: July 19, 2012, 09:47:14 AM »

I see what you did there ... this is the face im making to your profile picture

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #755 on: July 19, 2012, 12:54:50 PM »

OK, correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm a little lost here. Ryu and Ken are over C.Falcon, Akuma/Gouki is over Ganon and there will be a port of Ryu over Ganon next week. Is that it ?

Almost.

Ryu and Ken yes are over CF. Ryu will be ported to Ganon as well but I don't have a date as to when that'll happen. Akuma will be over Ganon yes. That is however not going to be done till the model is finished. Ganon's boneset makes his arms look strange, so I'm going to have to customize his translations but that will come when the model is ready.

My internet is being wonky... it was off yesterday and most of today so far, but it seems to be on now. But because it was off... I have some IRL things to catch up on... so I'm gonna leave the finishing touches to Ryu and Ken up to Animaine if he's cool with that. The things I need done are small and pending his answer could be done by today or tomorrow. Which means a release is on the horizon.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #756 on: July 20, 2012, 02:40:02 AM »

so we cant have all 3 of them... too bad... u must be the first guy i know who works on 2 PSAs on the same character, at the same time O.o

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #757 on: July 20, 2012, 06:40:23 AM »

Well Akuma was kinda just a throw in. Ryu was the initial work, then Animaine suggested I make a Ken cause it wouldn't be too hard or long since Ryu and Ken are practically the same. And surprisingly enough... he was right. In every way possible Ken has turned out to be easier to do then Ryu. His Final Smash didn't even take as long as Ryu's... and its WAAAAAAAAAAAY more complex then 3 punches >_>

Updateon whats going on: Apparently, I was under a rock for two days out of this week cause I thought today was Wednesday. T____T (I just found out it was friday and I'm so pissed I missed Burn Notice and Suits) I was testing Ryu for a while last night and I can honestly say he only has 3 minor adjustments that need to be made and he can be released.

1: His Down B in the air doesn't hit... Mainly due to where I have the if statement. I've been told what to do about it.

2: His Down B on the ground wont transition forward (move). Dunno how to fix this... if it doesn't get fixed soon, I'll just fix the animation to look ok not moving forward.

Ken... With Ryu's adjustments already done, Ken should just follow suit fairly easily actually.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #758 on: July 20, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »

too bad we cant have ryu vs ken... and idk who to get, cuz ryu is iconic and stuff, but ken has fire!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #759 on: July 20, 2012, 10:13:19 AM »

too bad we cant have ryu vs ken... and idk who to get, cuz ryu is iconic and stuff, but ken has fire!
    you can  use one like an alt and fight with the same psa lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #760 on: July 20, 2012, 10:23:52 AM »

Thats the reason why Ryu is getting ported to Ganon. So you can have a Ryu vs Ken fight.

Bonus points for doing it in Stamina mode.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #761 on: July 20, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »

you can  use one like an alt and fight with the same psa lol
    That what I'm going to do! Although I'm aware of the diferences between the too i would have been fine with Ken as an alternate costume for Ryu. The only 2 solution i see is to either have them port over a different character or to make a taunt (in a later version) that will activate the Ken movset, a "Ken's Soul" taunt , if you will. Speaking of later version, although i'm sure the attack you decide to give him as Down B will be great, i really hope in a V.2 (if there one planed) he will have the counter move (if you're able to make it work of course). It not that i think my idea is better than yours or anything, it just that when i make the moveslist i wanted the moves to repeat as little as possible cause i remember my reaction when i first play Sonic in brawl i was disapointed that there like 3 or more variations of the "spin dash" and i did't wanted Ryu to be like that by having to many variation of the Shoryuken or Tasumaki Senpuukyaku moves.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:14:27 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #762 on: July 20, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »

Ryu and Ken are pretty  much done... I just am having trouble getting Ken's air FS go up... Other then that... everything is done that I plan to do in v1.

The Ryu over Ganon port will come later this week, but there might be a release either today or tomorrow for the normal Ryu or Ken over CF.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #763 on: July 20, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »

Thats the reason why Ryu is getting ported to Ganon. So you can have a Ryu vs Ken fight.

Bonus points for doing it in Stamina mode.

akuma Im srs here

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #764 on: July 20, 2012, 02:02:14 PM »

There will be a Ryu over CF version and a Ryu over Ganon version. So you can have a Akuma vs Ryu fight...

You just can't have an Akuma vs Ryu vs Ken fight if you plan to use 3 different psa's unless you wanna port one of them to another character.

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: