Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608522 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1170 on: September 10, 2012, 04:21:59 PM »

No worries... I feel that they may be a bit spamable too.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1171 on: September 10, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »

Sorry, havent been able to get on KCMM for about 5 hours.
    Side Smash:
    It seemed like if I was too close to the opponent before using the move, then the hitboxes for the second part would be too far away from your body to hit the opponent
    Side Special:
    I havent played MvC. But I meant that if ALL the hitboxes connect, then it does the same damage as any other move... But it's unlikely that all the hitboxes will connect, so it does less damage than most other moves
    The other 2:
    Cool Smiley

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1172 on: September 10, 2012, 11:51:19 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Wolverine: Beta-Testers are giving feedback which is pretty good since they are all saying mostly the same thing which is better then it sounds. So he wont be too much longer.

Sora: Fixed all the issues before so now you can grab and all that jazz. Anonymous is currently finishing the PSA since I to re-do most of it over the weekend. Still no expected date since the last thing that will be placed on Sora is the Glide which KJP has offered to do but I don't know how fast he'll do it so no ETA for Sora just yet.

Hulk: There are some model issues that are keeping me from testing him In-Game. Basically, all I have is a .brres file for Hulk and when I tried swapping it with the .brres of the PSC Hulk that is in the vault (the fundamental difference is that DKs Tie has rocks on them that I was using as a graphic) Does anyone know if DK has a model changer? I THINK he does, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway... I've PM'd Jokekid about it but he hasn't responded. So until I have a working Hulk model in game... I can't release it. The animations that I need to finish are:

Wait 2,3
    Up Tilt
    Side B (Ground and Air)
    Neutral B (Ground and Air)
    Up, Forward and Back Air Attacks
    All of the Special movements and throws that DK gets when you do his forward throw and start carrying someone.
    Side and Down Taunts
    Wins/Loses
    Final Smash
    Depending on the news about the rocks on DKs Tie I may have to change some things.

Currently the Side Special is Gamma Wave (MvC3) But if JokeKid can't get me a In-Game version of that, I'll probably have to use some type of GFX... and if there isn't one that can simulate rocks, then I'll have to change the move. Also, if I can't use the rocks, then His FS wont be Gamma Tsunami (Ground) and Gamma Crush (Air) but will be a General power boost to all his attacks and they wont be blockable.

Also... the throw that everyone wants on Hulk is done. 100 or so frames of pure awesomeness... I wanted to stream it but I got bored and did it Sunday before I came home so I couldn't. Tongue

Luffy: Finished a couple of other moves. Still need the Up, and Down tilt as well as Gears3rd FS and his UpB ground, Forward air and... Taunts and Wins.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1173 on: September 11, 2012, 03:29:49 AM »

Taunts and Wins.
    *Put's joe down*
    <_< >_> K
    *gets workin on them*

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1174 on: September 11, 2012, 06:54:26 AM »

Wolverine... Sora... And Luffy...

Excuse me while I change my pants.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1175 on: September 11, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »

https://join.me/197-959-307

Streaming Hulk animations.

If the stream begins to lag... I'm sorry it just happens from time to time.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1176 on: September 11, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »

I can't put in my glide because the current PSA file I got from you is flawed. I'm still waiting for the fixes good sir. I see what you did there ...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »

I know. Its being fixed. Either I was unclear or you misunderstood. I was referring to the new PSA thats been fixed and re-don entirely in PSA. We haven't given you that one yet.

Sorry for being confusing. Awesome Face

Post Merge: September 11, 2012, 07:42:50 PM
    Need ideas for an Air Side B

Edit: Hulk's Air Side b to be specific.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:47:27 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2012, 08:00:54 PM »

I know. Its being fixed. Either I was unclear or you misunderstood. I was referring to the new PSA thats been fixed and re-don entirely in PSA. We haven't given you that one yet.

Sorry for being confusing. Awesome Face

Post Merge: September 11, 2012, 07:42:50 PM
    Need ideas for an Air Side B

Edit: Hulk's Air Side b to be specific.
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
    Hulk Slams whoever's in the air directly towards the ground (diagnal). I can't give you a reference right now.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1179 on: September 11, 2012, 08:44:25 PM »

I'll take the reference, I may use it for the FA Air but I got what I needed for the Air Side Special.

Gamma Meteor... or whatever its called. Hulk pulls out a giant rock from nowhere (Charazard much?) And slams into the ground.

I've still not decided on if I wanna make his FS a power boost of Gamma Tsunami (which would then force me to make an Air FS as well so I'm leaning towards the power boost)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1180 on: September 12, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »

Im so hyped for Hulk! Finally someone thats making him!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1181 on: September 12, 2012, 06:04:18 AM »

Yanno... its always something when I'm making a PSA.

Hulk is having some technical difficulties. As mentioned earlier, the Hulk thats on the Vault is not the one I'm using but an earlier version of that (not released on the vault) with rocks attached to the model.

There are a few attacks that I've anmated to use the rocks but I'm not sure I will be able to get them to work in-game. Gonna keep trying though.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1182 on: September 12, 2012, 06:08:03 AM »

Yanno... its always something when I'm making a PSA.

Hulk is having some technical difficulties. As mentioned earlier, the Hulk thats on the Vault is not the one I'm using but an earlier version of that (not released on the vault) with rocks attached to the model.

There are a few attacks that I've anmated to use the rocks but I'm not sure I will be able to get them to work in-game. Gonna keep trying though.
    why add rocks to the pcs when you can use fitdk.pac? is filesize is preety nice still to use them is easy they must have their own bone or being on a bone that hulk doesnt need to be complete like an haveN and you can resize them to 0  and change the bone flag to no transform so only when you  make an animation for them where scale is bigger than 0 they will appear

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1183 on: September 12, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »

I have trouble doing GFX stuff in a couple different situations.

I don't know how to take the rocks model and make them into a GFX to put onto the FitDonkey.pac so unless someone wants to volunteer then meh...

Also, if I were to get that to be possible, GFX when attached to a bone rotate when that bone rotates too right? If thats true, then I'm actually down for this if someone can make the rocks a gfx for me. Possibly explain to me what needs to be done so I can learn how to do it myself too?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1184 on: September 12, 2012, 07:00:57 AM »

I have trouble doing GFX stuff in a couple different situations.

I don't know how to take the rocks model and make them into a GFX to put onto the FitDonkey.pac so unless someone wants to volunteer then meh...

Also, if I were to get that to be possible, GFX when attached to a bone rotate when that bone rotates too right? If thats true, then I'm actually down for this if someone can make the rocks a gfx for me. Possibly explain to me what needs to be done so I can learn how to do it myself too?
    its easy i do it on 65c so bbx doesnt mess with the psa so do this open the pac file you see donkey has 2 model datas a 0 and a 1 so expande the 0 and replace it for what you want you can replace the whole brres if you want to use charizard rock for intance then expande the elf  search for the first value 0 and the second 0 in dk case the model data 0 can be called in psa by choosing dk file which is 1 and the gfx 1 since the 0-0 is on position one if you want to replace modeldata1 you see 1-1 on position 2 so you call it by 2 remenber it starts at 0,1,2,... then see the name that means it uses reff those gfxs that have no model along with the 3d model like links arrow and that ring around it, to make that dont use the reff just change the name to <null>  dont forget to add the texture to the textures files and to save filesize delete the dk texture that model0 used since it wont be called
    its done in psa you call extgfx 1 1 and the rest is normal hope i explained well
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:05:31 AM by Carnage » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: