Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 600996 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: April 28, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »

Well on that note, a very cool guy just sent me a PM with re-colors of the model that works with my PSA.

So once he releases that, you'll get your wish. Smiley

Sorry for the trouble, I have absolutely no idea why that happens. I think its because I was getting to the edge of Wolf's file size... and adding a costume with a higher size made it crash. >_>

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Extes
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: April 28, 2012, 08:08:29 PM »

I have spent the better part of the day getting as good with your Wolverine move-set as I can and think I may have found a bug?  Unless you wanted his forward throw to be a nearly inescapable death...  In the final destination map, sprinting towards an enemy standing in the middle of the platform, grabbing your opponent Wolverine slides with them to a point that the enemy is almost completely off the platform.  Using his forward throw from there, I have repeatedly killed my girlfriend and comp's at around 13% damage, with one throw...  I think it may have something to do with the size mod, but I am not sure.  I am simply a fan.  And am very grateful for the move-set for Wolverine Cheesy

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: April 28, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »

Yeah, I knew about that...

Sliding thing, I don't know how to fix.

The running/throw at ledge/ auto kill thing... I didn't know it was automatic. I figured lower percentages still had a chance. Simple fix though. Lower the base knockback and/or the trajectory of the throw. Should fix that right up.

I'll write that down for the v2 Fix. Shouldn't be to hard. I believe

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #333 on: April 29, 2012, 05:56:39 AM »

Oh btw (little late on the uptake but I've been fairly busy) I love your new Spidey animations.  They're so stylish and cool.  I'll probably update my ones so they don't look so drastically out of place and stiff.  Only gripes is that there's a little too much TransN movement with a bunch of them (the throws in particular and the DThrow especially) but the animations themselves are awesome.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: April 29, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »

Thanks. Its nice to get props from an animator of your caliber. xD

Regarding the movement:

The reason why I had him move so much is because I took inspiration from the spiderman games... the free roam ones. He had a lot of good combo's in those games, and I tried to emulate a few into his grabs. You may recognize the Up-Grab as one of his finisher type hits, that in some of his games, you could web string (combo), into something similar to the down grab. And the forward grab I believe I got the idea from the Spiderman Movie when he catapulted himself with webs. Obviously I couldn't do that, but you see the result. And the back is a variant of it.

And I like to be unique... If every other character's grabs in Brawl keep them pretty much static... Thats fine, but I'd like to have some form of uniquness when I play. If anything, I wish I knew how to PSA it to where he could use his B moves during the end (flipping part) of the Up and Down grab. Being able to use web-Swing at that point would just fit too well. Awesome Face

Post Merge: April 29, 2012, 08:26:23 PM
    Announcement:

Captain America won, BUT I have to put him on hold due to his model restrictions. He is on hold... not entirely dropped.

Ryu came in second place BUT, I feel a personal gratitude should be paid to Animaine for helping me so much with Wolverine that I'll be focusing on Sanji, who came in third place.

Ryu will be my background focus as I tend to work on more then one project at a time since I'm pretty fast with animations. That said, I'll be helping Animaine with Ken as well.

I'm going to use the current Ike model of Ryu... which... isn't as good as the Captain Falcon one, but sacrifices must be made. >_>; Unless someone wants to import a SF4 model of Ryu to Ike. Just saiyan...

Nightcrawler is progressing slowly due to... laziness and me being busy. Unless someone wants to volunteer to swap all his misc animations with Sheik's while I work on my other projects.

Spider-Man needs 1 more Win/Wait set as SDoom was kind enough to provide me with the one he did. I'll fix it up since he told me it moves with the TransN bone and Win animations don't move with that. Not hard.

Thats about it...

See you next time, space cowboy.
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 08:26:23 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

Teinchi23
    Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: April 30, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »

I hope it's not too late for this but the wolverine plays like a dream!! Every move is just like wolverines!!! A perfectly balanced moveset!!! And although I had to get rid of Vegeta it was worth it!! Excellent Job!!! Smiley

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: April 30, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »

In regards to your poll, I think that the new and sexy Axel Model deserves his own moveset Wink

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: April 30, 2012, 05:04:42 PM »

Lol, thanks. I wouldn't say its perfect, but thats still a great compliment.

Yeah... I was a tad upset when I found out the model was over Wolf as well... I was so looking forward to Vegeta. >_> But seeing as SDoom's isn't out yet, I was hoping people would have a jolly ol' time with Wolvie first. xD

Wolverine took SOOOOOO much longer then I wanted him to take. I'm trying to establish myself as animator/psaer that gets things done with high quality, at a fast rate. So hopefully, I'll do a better job of geting my stuff out sooner.

And your Avi, makes me want to start on Vegeto >_> Hes my favorite DBZ character and I LOVE the Super Buu models MarioDK made.

That said... I'll be working on Sanji today. After he's done, I'll be working on Ryu and Ken, then eventually... someone... I tend to work on whichever project interests me and usually more then one at a time.

@Master Phoenix: I saw that... it IS sexy... and my first thought was to animate his sexy wait animation...

But I don't like Axel enough to commit to doing a full moveset. I've got Dual Keyblade Sora on my list though.

Teinchi23
    Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »

Lol, thanks. I wouldn't say its perfect, but thats still a great compliment.

Yeah... I was a tad upset when I found out the model was over Wolf as well... I was so looking forward to Vegeta. >_> But seeing as SDoom's isn't out yet, I was hoping people would have a jolly ol' time with Wolvie first. xD

Wolverine took SOOOOOO much longer then I wanted him to take. I'm trying to establish myself as animator/psaer that gets things done with high quality, at a fast rate. So hopefully, I'll do a better job of geting my stuff out sooner.

And your Avi, makes me want to start on Vegeto >_> Hes my favorite DBZ character and I LOVE the Super Buu models MarioDK made.

That said... I'll be working on Sanji today. After he's done, I'll be working on Ryu and Ken, then eventually... someone... I tend to work on whichever project interests me and usually more then one at a time.
    Well I looking forward to whatever else your making and someone probably could always port wolverine. And Vegeto is one of my favorites too. Cheesy

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: May 01, 2012, 12:06:10 AM »

If we're lucky, Albafika will have the balanced version of Wolverine ready by tomorrow.

I'm trying to find the time to animate Sanji stuff...

I took up Bowser Jr. for Nano and Boygos, and also took over for animations for Hulk, but I wont do stuff for that until the model is ready.

Sanji is slightly difficult, because his moves are more intricate then Hulk or Bowser Jr.'s but all should be well and good.

The great thing about working on Ryu and Ken is that they fight the same... So all the animations I've done for Ryu can just be ported to the CF model for Ken and Ken's almost good to go. I had already done pretty much all the specials, and normal attacks for Ryu, I believe, I left the Air attacks and grabs for KTH. But I've gotten better since then, and I'm not afraid of doing grabs anymore. (Spider-Man is proof to that AWESOME 2.0!)

So once I have some free time, I'll hit the ground running.

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: May 01, 2012, 12:35:04 AM »

Can not wait for Tifa and the rest of those other awesome Psa stuff I love Wolverine gawd he combos that neutral B attack and Side B then down B automatic 60 or 80 damage if done right haha

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: May 01, 2012, 06:44:19 AM »

orly?

Thats a tad broke >_> *needs to fix*

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: May 01, 2012, 08:51:48 AM »

*sees poll*
    *picks "dur" option*

if you want to know what model i think should have moveset (as if anyone would care), give me a call (i mean just ask here)

also hows spidey 1.5 commin, seeing as your improving it, he'll be awesome

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: May 01, 2012, 09:13:11 AM »

So how's your work coming along?
    Need any help again?

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: May 01, 2012, 09:14:50 AM »

The great thing about working on Ryu and Ken is that they fight the same... So all the animations I've done for Ryu can just be ported to the CF model for Ken and Ken's almost good to go. I had already done pretty much all the specials, and normal attacks for Ryu, I believe, I left the Air attacks and grabs for KTH. But I've gotten better since then, and I'm not afraid of doing grabs anymore. (Spider-Man is proof to that AWESOME 2.0!)

Will Ken at least have some different moves and animations ? MOST of his moves are the same but NOT ALL. Not only the trajectory,speed, reach and effect of his attacks are different but some of them are specific to either Ryu or Ken (Shinku hadoken and shinryuken for instance). If both are the same then might as well make Ken an alternate costume for Ryu.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: