Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610393 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #570 on: June 14, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »

I don't have the blank icon o.o

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: June 14, 2012, 12:53:07 PM »

it's probably at the thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: June 14, 2012, 02:52:11 PM »

hey kagemaru did u get my pm? ryu needs an ariel version of the hadoken animation so that it doesnt freeze the game

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: June 14, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »

O.o I didn't get that PM, but I'm on it. Just gotta finish up some IRL work and I'll be animating stuff.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Black Neon X27
    Supreme Kitten

I'm Back! Tsuna progress time!! :)

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: June 14, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »

Long time no see...talk...you get my point! You're still working hard I see.

Anyways, you should see my animation for Tsuna's crouch sometime! Grin

Hi SonicBrawler!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: June 14, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »

Lol, Progress is slow by my standards cause IRL is keeping me busy. And sorry to say but Sanji is starting to bore me. No offense Animaine, its just that its boring to work on him now. >_>

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: June 14, 2012, 05:44:05 PM »

i thought that you were starting to feel that way Sad. how about i get someone else to do the b moves then and maybe you could just do the taunts and wins? is that ok

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: June 14, 2012, 06:02:42 PM »

Sure thing. D:

Edit:

I totally forgot... I said I was gonna release Spidey. What stopped me is DSX8 said he'd get me in-game pics. But he seems busy. So anyone willing to get me some in-game pics asap, and that'll be all I need before I can release Spider-Man 1.5.

Sanji's animations, despite my boredom with the project are almost complete. And the weekend is coming up... I'll have internet for it so I"ll be working on stuff.

Slight bad news... Pervy gave me an early version of the Luffy model and we fixed the tranlations with the new model to use the old animations, and they looked horrendous. So I'll be doing all the animations over with the new model. Though I think I can get pervy to agree to an alpha with the old model. Cheesy

As for my marvel characters:

Thor, I need flags for "Shoulder + Electric Damage", "Hammer + Electric Damage", and "Body + Electric Damage" Carnage gave me a thing on how to figure flags out, but I cleared my messages out and forgot I needed that one... and I tried to follow the instructions in the PSA area but it didn't make sense to me. Anyone willing to try and explain flags to me would be greatly appreciated. I could also use an explination on how to import GFX cause Thor needs a bunch of electricity. I was thinking about mainly using Pikachu's thunder if I couldn't get the MvC3 electricity.

Iron Man, I'll be waiting for the new BB to come out. I may tweek a few of his moves for another alpha release though. No promises.

Wolverine v3 is being worked on, I'm trying to get his bounce to work, Animaine is helping out with that Cheesy

Captain America, I'm still waiting on Nano to give me the correct model.

Ryu is being PSA'd, I do need to fix some of his animations though. Due to receiving a new model. I'll try to have this done by the weekend.

No progress on Hulk or Hawkeye due to Hulk not having a model, and Hawkeye not being to high on my to-do list.

I think thats it...
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:57:56 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: June 15, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »

Sure thing. D:

Edit:

I totally forgot... I said I was gonna release Spidey. What stopped me is DSX8 said he'd get me in-game pics. But he seems busy. So anyone willing to get me some in-game pics asap, and that'll be all I need before I can release Spider-Man 1.5.

Sanji's animations, despite my boredom with the project are almost complete. And the weekend is coming up... I'll have internet for it so I"ll be working on stuff.

Slight bad news... Pervy gave me an early version of the Luffy model and we fixed the tranlations with the new model to use the old animations, and they looked horrendous. So I'll be doing all the animations over with the new model. Though I think I can get pervy to agree to an alpha with the old model. Cheesy

As for my marvel characters:

Thor, I need flags for "Shoulder + Electric Damage", "Hammer + Electric Damage", and "Body + Electric Damage" Carnage gave me a thing on how to figure flags out, but I cleared my messages out and forgot I needed that one... and I tried to follow the instructions in the PSA area but it didn't make sense to me. Anyone willing to try and explain flags to me would be greatly appreciated. I could also use an explination on how to import GFX cause Thor needs a bunch of electricity. I was thinking about mainly using Pikachu's thunder if I couldn't get the MvC3 electricity.

Iron Man, I'll be waiting for the new BB to come out. I may tweek a few of his moves for another alpha release though. No promises.

Wolverine v3 is being worked on, I'm trying to get his bounce to work, Animaine is helping out with that Cheesy

Captain America, I'm still waiting on Nano to give me the correct model.

Ryu is being PSA'd, I do need to fix some of his animations though. Due to receiving a new model. I'll try to have this done by the weekend.

No progress on Hulk or Hawkeye due to Hulk not having a model, and Hawkeye not being to high on my to-do list.

I think thats it...
    flags are explained on the all about psa part 1 that comes with 2.7 and even lower for example you want shoulder eletric go to wario psa see the side smash take the flag and change the last digit to 3  hammer plus eletric go to kirby side B and steal the flag and change the last digit it isnt that hard for body plus eletric just use mewtwo agfan made it has flags plus a looped sound that does the eletric noise of the neutral aerial

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: June 15, 2012, 01:14:43 AM »

i can take pics if you want Grin

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #580 on: June 15, 2012, 05:58:36 AM »

here is the level 1 charge of the hadoken it still has some issues but im working with iwvi we are gonna fix em and it will look better with the other charges. we might have to add another gfx to it to make it look better.
    for now it should be ok for the first beta release  and the first charge might need to bigger
    Hadoken!
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:37:56 AM by AnImAiNe » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: June 15, 2012, 06:41:03 AM »

isnt ryu kinda small? O.o

viewtifulduck82
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: June 15, 2012, 07:06:39 AM »

crap... i have joe over captain falcon.... are there any ports for captain falcon?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #583 on: June 15, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »

Great work on the Hadouken animation.  Personally I think Ryu would be quite hard to do.  Not because it's hard to find the moves for him (on the contrary his moveset is set in stone) but getting that right feel for him.  All his attacks need to look right otherwise it just wouldn't feel like Ryu.  But the Hadouken's pretty much spot on even at it's current state.

Little thing, but I'm glad that you put in that burst wave for when he shoots the fireball.  It may seem like a small detail, but the attack would look a little feeble otherwise even with the relatively dynamic animation.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: June 15, 2012, 09:18:33 AM »

That gfx is perfect Cheesy

And thanks SDoom for the animation compliment. I think I'll work on Ryu today cause of that video. The animations are done for the Ike model, but I've gotta fix them for the Captain Falcon model.

Also, I've been told there is a Falcon port to Ganondorf... and thats the only reason why I agreed to use the Falcon model. Otherwise, it'd just be working on the model for Ike.

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: