Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608533 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #735 on: July 17, 2012, 06:25:48 AM »

I'll make an OP when I figure out how to make cool ones like SDoom or KJP have. Cheesy

But Iron Man will be the finished version of my alpha. Me and Gurdomon are colabing on it. Ironically, I already had most of his animations done... only really have one or two left to do.

Iron Man is based off his MvC counterpart. Because its still Samus though, we had to make due with mostly what we had. So... His neutral B is still what it was, Side B will be still the missles but with Iron Man animations, Up-B will be a flight type of deal, down B is Repulsor blast, down b in the air is smart bombs, and his A attacks are most of his normals from MvC.

Awesome Face

He mostly needs PSA work from here on. Me and Gurdoman are gonna be workin on that today. Might be out either tomorrow or Wednesday.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #736 on: July 17, 2012, 09:12:23 AM »

I'll make an OP when I figure out how to make cool ones like SDoom or KJP have. Cheesy

But Iron Man will be the finished version of my alpha. Me and Gurdomon are colabing on it. Ironically, I already had most of his animations done... only really have one or two left to do.

Iron Man is based off his MvC counterpart. Because its still Samus though, we had to make due with mostly what we had. So... His neutral B is still what it was, Side B will be still the missles but with Iron Man animations, Up-B will be a flight type of deal, down B is Repulsor blast, down b in the air is smart bombs, and his A attacks are most of his normals from MvC.

Awesome Face

He mostly needs PSA work from here on. Me and Gurdoman are gonna be workin on that today. Might be out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
    wow youre working fast Kagemaru! btw isn't it hard to PSA Ironman over samus? the fact that his limit is 7kb?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #737 on: July 17, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »

Trying our best to not add anything as opposed to replacing things. That coupled with removing extra animations (attacks3hi, attacks3lw etc) should help to get the job done.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #738 on: July 17, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »

wait kagemaru i was planning on having the flaming bicycle kicc

I don't know why it didn't caught my attention earlier but what is the "Bicycle Kic" move your refering to. I don't recall Ken ever doing a move that could be called bicycle kick.  Maybe i know the move under a different name but the term make me think of Lui Kang's move from Mortal Kombat LOL. Do you mean the Guren Senpukyaku move (his second ultra) ?

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #739 on: July 17, 2012, 10:37:01 AM »

The... first or second video that you linked SonicUnderground.... the one with the flaming kicks... Thats the move we're talking about.

Thats Ken's down b... though not as badass towards the end.

Ryu's down b instead of a counter (cause it wasn't being nice) Is gonna be a combo move that has heavy drawback if you miss but nice rewards when you do.

Ryu and Ken animations for v1 are done except Ryu's down b which will be done and PSA'd later today. All thats left is a bit of touch up PSA stuff. Things like knockback, soundfx, gfx and fluidity.  I'm leaving soon to go do some stuff, but I've sent the files to Animaine. Hopefully he can get that stuff done soon. Its really not hard stuff.

I decided to wait to release Akuma because the model isn't done. Though majority of his animations are and PSAing him wont take long at all. The wait for Akuma is mostly on Model work. Oh shi~

Later today me and Gurdoman are gonna finish up Iron Man.

3 hacks releases in less then a week. I'm stoked.

Edit: So I left to go apply for a job. Getting there took about 10 minutes on my bike, 1 minute to be told that I have to apply/submit resume  onine (I was upset), 10 minutes to bike back. Its crazy hot outside right now and by the time I got back, I actually passed out from it  Im srs here *woke up 5 minutes ago*
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:54:44 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #740 on: July 17, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »

The... first or second video that you linked SonicUnderground.... the one with the flaming kicks... Thats the move we're talking about.

Thats Ken's down b... though not as badass towards the end.

Ryu's down b instead of a counter (cause it wasn't being nice) Is gonna be a combo move that has heavy drawback if you miss but nice rewards when you do.

Ryu and Ken animations for v1 are done except Ryu's down b which will be done and PSA'd later today. All thats left is a bit of touch up PSA stuff. Things like knockback, soundfx, gfx and fluidity.  I'm leaving soon to go do some stuff, but I've sent the files to Animaine. Hopefully he can get that stuff done soon. Its really not hard stuff.

I decided to wait to release Akuma because the model isn't done. Though majority of his animations are and PSAing him wont take long at all. The wait for Akuma is mostly on Model work. Oh shi~

Later today me and Gurdoman are gonna finish up Iron Man.

3 hacks releases in less then a week. I'm stoked.

Edit: So I left to go apply for a job. Getting there took about 10 minutes on my bike, 1 minute to be told that I have to apply/submit resume  onine (I was upset), 10 minutes to bike back. Its crazy hot outside right now and by the time I got back, I actually passed out from it  Im srs here *woke up 5 minutes ago*

OK that what I though for Ken Down B move.

Also, what exactly "isn't nice" with the counter move ? "What you expect people to be nice in a fight ? Get the hell out of here" nah just kidding LOL. On a serious note though, if by "not nice" you mean cheap or something you could have keep it the same (a counter move) and change the effect to make it "more nice" (instead of KOed the opponent like when they out of stamina (which was based on the EX focus attack in SFIV), it could just be like  regular counter move in brawl (like Ike or marth which just knock back the opponent). I don't mind you change the attack as long as it a move that is from a SF game but i personaly can't think of any other move that would make sense.

お前はもう死んでいる。

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #741 on: July 17, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »

sorry i remember one person on youtube calling it that so it stuck with me.
    by not nice he means it wasn't cooperating

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #742 on: July 17, 2012, 07:32:31 PM »

Yeah, by not nice, I meant that it didn't want to work as a counter. So I'm switching them up.

Ken gets double Flaming Shoryuken.
    Ryu gets a elbow combo that if it hits, he does a Shoryuken

Ryu's move is still based off something. I have the gif to prove it. And pending how long it takes Animaine to get those tweaks done... Ryu and Ken will be ready for release this week.

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 12:07:13 AM
    Who wants to make a gameplay video for meh?
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:07:13 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #743 on: July 18, 2012, 02:53:10 AM »

i would if i could T.T

anyway, cant wait to have these clones in mah brawl and see the differences to keep one. xD
    there can only be ONE!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #744 on: July 18, 2012, 03:48:55 AM »

Technically two... cause Ganon and Captain Falcon are two different characters xD

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #745 on: July 18, 2012, 06:59:14 AM »

oh wait, are ken and ryu both on CF?
    if so, how can we get all 3 of them?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #746 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »

oh wait, are ken and ryu both on CF?
    if so, how can we get all 3 of them?
    Are you seriously asking this? lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #747 on: July 18, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »

Porting Ryu to Ganon by means of re naming the bones . And fixing translations in the animations.

that part may not be done till next week.

Life is throwing me curve balls this week. Didn't have time to work on anything today. Hopefully I can still release them this week.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #748 on: July 19, 2012, 02:08:20 AM »

Are you seriously asking this? lol
    yes i am...
    if there are 3 movesets, why only 2 xharacters? am i missing something?

Vaild Address
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #749 on: July 19, 2012, 07:25:47 AM »

Hey after your done with the PSAs your making,can you make the hulk PSA    next since there is a model of him over donkey kong?

Pages:  1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: