Project Master Hand

Started by SonicBrawler, February 17, 2012, 10:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey Brawler, can I have the current version of the FitMotion?

sure get onto MSN
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Got any ideas for the moveset? Are we just gonna use the boss' attacks?

for specials yes. for a side a or side tilt, it can be rocks paper scizzors. he randomly uses rock (most damage) scizzors (half damage) or paper (1 damadge)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think you can use some moves from
Kirby and the amazing mirror.
as seen this

For a FS, we coudl have crazy hand in one poase, in adn open hand pose, and then master hadn goes to a fist adn he drives across teh screen. adnyone he hits sticks with him,a dn then they caus ean explsion on conteact
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, that's good idea for Final Smash.

I like that final Smash idea. But we'd have to port Crazy Hand over either the Waddle Dee/Doo or Gordo, if we're gonna use it.

yeah. or the jet hammer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess so... but I hope it can handle a filesize increase.

well crazy hand only needs one bone
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Where is the jet hammer? In the FitMotion?

To Tabuu:
It's in FitDedede00.pcs/pac.


Is the project still continuing it was a cool idea