Naru's List of Imported Characters + Poll

Started by Naruto200Man, February 18, 2012, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Scervo almost Done.Who do you want next?

Kisame Hoshigaki over :ike:
2 (16.7%)
Hinata Hyuga/Neji Hyuga over :zelda: and :sheik: respectively
2 (16.7%)
Knightcrawler (waiting forLittleBoygos on the model) over :fox:
2 (16.7%)
Sarutobi Asuma over :falcon:
2 (16.7%)
Kurenai Yuhi over  :zsuit:
2 (16.7%)
Tsunade S over :ike: (for psa size/porting)
0 (0%)
*Insert possible interest character here* (You must provide the model already in T stance)
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

February 18, 2012, 04:02:46 PM Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:05:56 PM by Naruto200Man
This is an alternative thread to my normal colab thread. Kinda just to discuss possible psa ideas and future projects, also a poll is included so ya'll can vote who gets to be next =3

Main Import Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36090.msg843621#msg843621

So yeah here ya go:

Video of Krystal and Lee
Brawl Imports by Naruto200Man: Rock Lee

Krystal from Starfox Adventures over :fox:
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25069

Rock Lee from Naruto/ Clash of Naruto 3 over :link:
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25200

Scervo: (IN PROGRESS)

...I selected *Insert possible interest character here*

Here's Shippuden Shikamaru's T-stance model:

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/narutoclashoftheninjarevolution3/sheet/1832
0818-5827-9153

Quote from: Jigiba on February 18, 2012, 06:02:41 PM
...I selected *Insert possible interest character here*

Here's Shippuden Shikamaru's T-stance model:

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/narutoclashoftheninjarevolution3/sheet/1832

I can get a model straight from the game and without AIS =3
But yeah, Shikamaru was going to be on my list anyway.

After  I complete my major list, here's my minor list.
Sasori (Regular form without the puppet body)
Hidan (Heck yeah =3 )
Tenten
Ino
Sakura
Astro Boy (Vertexed from mario and imported over someone else)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 06:18:31 PM
I can get a model straight from the game and without AIS =3
But yeah, Shikamaru was going to be on my list anyway.

After  I complete my major list, here's my minor list.
Sasori (Regular form without the puppet body)
Hidan (Hellz to the fakking yeah =3 )
Tenten
Ino
Sakura
Astro Boy (Vertexed from mario and imported over someone else)

I was literally just about to start importing Hidan ._.
But I wasn't quite positive who to import him over because I hear there are PSA restrictions and certain characters have more space for ish. I generally would just make you do it, but I dunno how long it will be until you get to that, so.. >.>

Yeah, and I essentially have both of their movesets entirely planned out, and people bear the right to refer to me as impatient, so..I dunno, if you decide you want to do it, I can just keep retouching on the PSA ideas..and I'll most likely give up on the import anyfways..
0818-5827-9153

lol yeah, it'll be a while before I get to those >=3
So if you want to import Hidan I can make a .DAE for you :)

You wouldn't happen to be able to rip from Marvel VS Capcom games would you?
There's a few characters I'm dieing to import from there =3 namely a few X men :D

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 06:18:31 PM
I can get a model straight from the game and without AIS =3
But yeah, Shikamaru was going to be on my list anyway.

After  I complete my major list, here's my minor list.
Sasori (Regular form without the puppet body)
Hidan (Heck yeah =3 )
Tenten
Ino
Sakura
Astro Boy (Vertexed from mario and imported over someone else)
Which Sakura are you going to do?
Because I already did Shippuden Sakura over Zelda, in case you wanted to do that. :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 09:40:03 PM
lol yeah, it'll be a while before I get to those >=3
So if you want to import Hidan I can make a .DAE for you :)

You wouldn't happen to be able to rip from Marvel VS Capcom games would you?
There's a few characters I'm dieing to import from there =3 namely a few X men :D

..Assuming you're talking about UMvC3 seeing as that's the only one that uses models..(excluding MvC3)..LittleBoygos rips from that. (hurr's his thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40682.0)
0818-5827-9153