Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Samus CSS icon/CSP freeze  (Read 6229 times)
lYIaXeD OuT
Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 18, 2012, 01:55:33 PM »

For some reason if I take my player chip and place it over samus is freezes, I don't know if its the icon or the CSP, I would assume its the CSP because if it was the Icon the game would probably freeze before I could even see the CSS. So I'm assuming its the CSP but I have't changed it, its the default samus CSP and idk what to do.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:18:54 PM »

Have you changed the icon? Just wondering...

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »

Have you changed the icon? Just wondering...
    nooo, the icon nor the first CSP have been changed, their both default, I heard that some versions of brawlbox cause it to freeze if you play with the images and stuff and I HAVE switched it to a different CSP but switched it back to default later. But like I said right now they are both default.

JCentavo
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »

The palette on CSP might be over the limit.

Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..

Brawl: 4768-7683-7909
    Misery v05A

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 09:15:30 PM »

nooo, the icon nor the first CSP have been changed, their both default, I heard that some versions of brawlbox cause it to freeze if you play with the images and stuff and I HAVE switched it to a different CSP but switched it back to default later. But like I said right now they are both default.

1: I agree with the person above me.
    2: What do you use to hack brawl? Do you use Riivolution, Gecko, Ocarina? What? If you use Gecko or Ocarina then it may be over the size limit. If you use Riivolution however then what did you impot the CSP as & what file type was the CSP? Was the file type a .tga or .jpg/jpeg? If so it could be that. Try importing the CSP when it's a .png file & import it via Brawlbox as a CMPR format. Maybe that will fix the problem.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

I use riivo, I would assume it was already a .png or whatever was best because I downloaded the FitSamus00 CSP from the data partition in the resources section, so wouldn't everything in that by default be in the best format? and what did you mean by CMPR?
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:11:09 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 12:51:00 PM »

I use riivo, I would assume it was already a .png or whatever was best because I downloaded the FitSamus00 CSP from the data partition in the resources section, so wouldn't everything in that by default be in the best format? and what did you mean by CMPR?

CMPR is a format. When you replace a CSP or any pic really you can choose CMPR to make it before you acturaly replace it. Try using a new common5.pac & add 1 charecter at a time & test it out after each character. When you get to one that freezes then go back & Just change those 1 at a time. when it freezes again then just change the last picture (CSP) to one that is simaler but a tad deferent.

Hope this helps!

Friends:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »

Why would I add one character at a time? Samus is the only one that freezes on me.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »

Why would I add one character at a time? Samus is the only one that freezes on me.
    Cuz somtimes a CSP can acturaly desrupt a compleatly defernt one.
    What happend to me was Falcon kept freezing so I did this then It seemed to fix it. Also some codes can freeze the game too. What codes do you use? A code could be freezing & may have a problem.

Friends:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 04:09:05 PM »

No it definitely isn't the codes, I havent edited my GTC in months, ive kept the same codes for a while.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »

Hmm. Strange. What have you done recently before Samus strted to act up? Also deos Zero Suit Also act up the same way?

Friends:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »

No actually, ZSS doesn't freeze, I thought that too and I was afraid to touch her icon as well, but I did it accidentally and it didn't freeze, but prior to this I have redone by my custom flaming blue CSS because of another glitch currently going on but it doesn't effect whether I can play or not. Its a graphical glitch but its annoying. anyways what I mean by redone is downloading a new flaming blue CSS and adding new custom icons and CSPs.  But other than that I don't think I've touched any of samus' files recently or added any textures/PSAs.
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:10:56 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 12:21:37 AM »

No actually, ZSS doesn't freeze, I thought that too and I was afraid to touch her icon as well, but I did it accidentally and it didn't freeze, but prior to this I have redone by my custom flaming blue CSS because of another glitch currently going on but it doesn't effect whether I can play or not. Its a graphical glitch but its annoying. anyways what I mean by redone is downloading a new flaming blue CSS and adding new custom icons and CSPs.  But other than that I don't think I've touched any of samus' files recently or added any textures/PSAs.
    Hmm. Have you tried choosing Zero Suit Samus then Changing to Samus via Smash Ball? If it freezes in game like that then theres a problem... It could be the files for Samus herself. If it was not Samus I'd say for you to send me the Files but my disc won't read Samus, ZSS, Wario, or Toon Link. (sigh) Try remaking (if there is no download for the files) or redownloading the files. It could work then. 1st tho see if Samus is playable via ZSS's Final Smash. If so it may be just the .pcs files otherwise both files could be corrupted. Happens a lot so just redownload or remake them & try again. If not Send me your CSS & I can have my friend take off Samus. You just have to edit the code so Samus's position can be changed & be off the CSS.

Friends:

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:47 AM »

So I just went into brawl and it doesn't freeze if I change into samus. I used the smash ball and everything went fine. so what does this mean now?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »

So I just went into brawl and it doesn't freeze if I change into samus. I used the smash ball and everything went fine. so what does this mean now?
    have any psas over samus/zss?  if everything faills just replace samus miscdata from a clean sccharacter pac

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: