Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 12, 2012, 11:31:36 AM
weird. i dont use it in teh common5 and it works for me as fitbowsermotion
I do this.
I have a size mod for the Bowser Jr. over Bowser (I plan on getting the Ness version as well) and Groudon and they both work perfectly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



melee? YUSH
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally, a good import of the best Pokemon in all of Smash Bros history.


pichu should be epic i hope you can rigg that taill :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Haseyo on May 12, 2012, 08:43:11 PM
Finally, a good import of the best Pokemon in all of Smash Bros history.
this
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Guys, just to let you know, Pichu like, doesn't fit Pikachu's proportions at all. I'm trying really hard but this is nearly impossible.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 12, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
Guys, just to let you know, Pichu like, doesn't fit Pikachu's proportions at all. I'm trying really hard but this is nearly impossible.
thus is y i didnt want to do it.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 12, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
Guys, just to let you know, Pichu like, doesn't fit Pikachu's proportions at all. I'm trying really hard but this is nearly impossible.
we all know his head is huge but he should fit bodiwise imo well if you cant we still have the great vertex of kth but an import would be much better imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2012, 09:45:36 PM
we all know his head is huge but he should fit bodiwise imo well if you cant we still have the great vertex of kth but an import would be much better imo
ermm... not really. His body is tiny, and he has no legs. His arms can't possibly allign to his bones. I may just ask KTH if I can use parts of his vertex.


*sees opportunity*
can I edit the model into his proportions?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

if you end up rigging him, I can make his expressions work if you need it

Quote from: KnightMario on May 12, 2012, 10:57:43 PM
*sees opportunity*
can I edit the model into his proportions?

PLEASE?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 12, 2012, 10:57:43 PM
*sees opportunity*
can I edit the model into his proportions?

I can do that, it's just he looks less Pichu like.

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 12, 2012, 10:59:59 PM
if you end up rigging him, I can make his expressions work if you need it
Sweet. I'm using the PokePark model, and I'm gonna let Brawlere texture it Melee styled, since I won't need him to fix the UVs, and I don't wanna just cut him off the collab :P So yeah, i have the melee expression textures.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 13, 2012, 03:21:56 AM
I can do that, it's just he looks less Pichu like.
Sweet. I'm using the PokePark model, and I'm gonna let Brawlere texture it Melee styled, since I won't need him to fix the UVs, and I don't wanna just cut him off the collab :P So yeah, i have the melee expression textures.
why are you not using the melee model?it has a higher vert count them pokepark pichu i bet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.