::Oizen's Brawl Hacks:: Smash Fortress 2: Meet the Heavy Released!

Started by Oizen, March 23, 2012, 03:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who's Next?

Scout
7 (30.4%)
Soldier
1 (4.3%)
Demoman
0 (0%)
Engineer
2 (8.7%)
Medic
5 (21.7%)
Sniper
4 (17.4%)
Spy
3 (13%)
Pyro
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 07:48:30 PM
Blu Heavy is on my blue Ganon ;D

I hope ya do more TF2 imports :af:

Poll related: I chose Medic. He'd make a good Link import. I remember someone WAS doing Sniper on Link as well, but I haven't seen progress from it lately.

A lot of people want me to do Razor back over Master Shield, kukiri over master sword Sniper on Link.


Medic seems like a marth to me with the UberSaw or something, And I could also do Demoman with the Eyelander on Ike...

I wanted to vote Everything, but there was no Everything. So, Scout. Gotta be over someone fast, like Fox or C.Falcon.



Looks like Medic got the most votes, I'll be doing Medic over marth, his sword will be a modified ubersaw.

Yeah I voted Scout. too, but too late. Oh well. At least i have Heavy now.
I'm back after a long while.


Quote from: Koolaid on October 03, 2012, 07:19:55 PM
Please make a soldier over captain falcon! D:

KJP is making a custom boneset for a PSA for Soldier. It's gonna be over Snake.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]