Poll
Question: John Outfit.
- 2 (5%)
- 4 (10%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 33 (82.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 157
Author Topic: Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.  (Read 653061 times)
Pok-e-Fan
Intermediate Kitten

Vraahhbrbrbr!!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1560 on: January 27, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »

I've been using a good bit of your mods now, and I'm really looking forward to the release of Rouge and Tails.

Hi!
  AWESOME 2.0!

#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1561 on: January 27, 2013, 09:19:19 PM »

Hi!
    AWESOME 2.0!

Hello you, suspiciously newly created user.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1562 on: January 27, 2013, 09:22:33 PM »

When someone joins the forum just to say hi to you, you know you are awsome Im srs here

Also looking forward to that "Colas" (The only thing stupider than the sonic cartoon was the dub), I want to know how you handled the tail issue, and those extra tails for the spinning ball seem like another awesome Idea. I assume the tails in the ball don't spin with it and remain on the back of it, don't they?

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1563 on: January 27, 2013, 09:38:17 PM »

For "colas" I rigged the extra pair of tails to the TransN so that when he jums the sphere spins and the tails remain on the same place llike in sonic advance games, for the tails tails of tails I moved the middle spines to the TailN bone of sonic so they have movement.

Don't you like my crema over peach? Like when she uses queso to hit the people, also I'm almost done with classic nudillos and dr. huevo over the walker (thanks to spex) and also I need a sombra the pinhog award! (so good they didn't change rouge's name to lapiz labial nor charmy to encantador, the original anime wasn't bad, it's just that 4kids ruinned it with massive censorship plus the latin dub made it even worse)

Pok-e-Fan
    Intermediate Kitten

Vraahhbrbrbr!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1564 on: January 27, 2013, 10:27:19 PM »

When someone joins the forum just to say hi to you, you know you are awsome Im srs here

Well, when someone ports my two favorite sonic chars over my main brawler, I do find them pretty awsm. Also Flygon's thread was easy to find.

THANKS FLYGON!!
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:29:45 PM by SupaHARDMintFlavour » Logged

#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1565 on: January 27, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »

True, 4kids is to blame, that and the bad idea to translate Names. Sombra suena femenino jaja. I'll be waiting on that Tails even more now.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1566 on: January 28, 2013, 04:35:07 AM »

wait, did they translate the names? O_Ox1000000000000

is sonic sónico? xD
    and yeah, sombra sounds pretty feminine, is big called grande? OMG i gotta know how far they went!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1567 on: January 28, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »

"Big" as "Grande" would be [censored]ing hysterical.
    Even better: call him "Gordo" Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1568 on: January 28, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »

I can't remember how far they went. I do remember Sonic being Sonico, Shadow as Sombra, Tails as colas (as if he needed help looking sissy), Cream as Crema, Knuckles as Nudillos. I don't remember about Big, but I think they kept Rouge's name.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1569 on: January 28, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »

Working on tails textures, the head is almost done, then the body and then the shoes.

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1570 on: January 29, 2013, 12:09:53 AM »

I can't remember how far they went. I do remember Sonic being Sonico, Shadow as Sombra, Tails as colas (as if he needed help looking sissy), Cream as Crema, Knuckles as Nudillos. I don't remember about Big, but I think they kept Rouge's name.

Oh the humanity.

Now available in blue.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1571 on: January 29, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »

more spam YAY!
    we're talking about hispanoamerica here, right?
    please note im not trying to start a spain dub vs southamerica dub war, just saiyan, if they called homer homero, nothing surprises me anymore...

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1572 on: January 29, 2013, 07:43:09 AM »

Since Homer is in fact a name, and the equivalent one in spanish is Homero, I don't see too much of a problem there. I have always called this dubs, latina american Tongue. I dislike spanish dubs sometimes cause the lack of emotion but I have heard many awesome ones on some movies, as well as some awful latin ones. So I guess the dubs are both on the same level depending on the movie/series. The only thing I don't like is when people try to translate everything, even things that sound stupid once translated. Sometimes you just have to leave the original name Tongue

On topic: That texture looks awesome. I am not familiarized with any sonic game beyond the game cube era, so I was wondering. Is that texture from one of the games or are you just HDing it by yourself? Looks awesome so far, and you say only the head is finished? and he is kind of bright, anything to do with the shaders? and why do I ask so much? And why is my shoe sticky? And why is Flygon's text pink?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1573 on: January 29, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »

in portugal we get no dubs we always keep the english name and when they dub a cartton they keep their english names also since no game is in portuguese so making the names in portuguese would be pointless so if you watch lets say the pokemon anime all names match the english version of the pokemon games becuase of no name dubbing not even the attacks only the talk

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1574 on: January 29, 2013, 09:15:14 AM »

Actualy series are translated in Spanish and Latin dubs.
    In Spain homer is called homer while in latin America is homero, most of the time they keep the original names in English but in few cases they translate the names into their equivalents like homer/homero or margaret/margarita from regular show (which is funny cuz they are the only translated characters from their shows)
    But in some cases they translate everything like Fred flinstone/Pedro picapiedra Elroy jetson/Cometin sonico or daffy duck/pato Lucas.
    Also the names of the series/movies change, while in latin America they keep the literal translation in Spain they completely change it like recess, in Latin is recreo and in Spain la band del patio (which means playground gangbang)
    So yeah it depends on the series if they put regionalism in the characters, a good example is fry and bender a bad one is chowder they [censored]ed up the series with Mexican slangs.

And to keep on topic, yes I'm making the texture my self, is not finished yet but it will be darkened to be used with spec maps.
    And you ask too much because you are gakupo's little brother
    And your shoe is sticky because of you socks after your personal time
    And my text is pink because your eye globe absorbs every color but blue making the purple look pink.
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:38:53 PM by Flygon » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 157
    Print
    Jump to: