Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Rouge looks sexey! Love the brawl style texture and sharers too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, pooh and sephypoo's csp are in the op, so check them out
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 09, 2012, 04:18:47 AM
Amy cannt have expressions other than blinkings(because peach uses pat0)  (specialy because I didn't even rigged amy, the auto rigger did because of the haigh object models)
what is this auto rigger you are talking about
O.o

I love that Sephypooh CSP. :srs:

If you think about the his name, it proves Sephy is a Mama's Boy.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 11, 2012, 12:39:53 AM #619 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:42:04 AM by Flygon
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on October 11, 2012, 12:34:41 AM
what is this auto rigger you are talking about
O.o

I got 12 pm's saying "omgz wat is the autorigger cani have the downlowd link and make a tutorial and make goku over captain falcons collaving meh" but I'll answer you because you because you are free to ask
Just to let you know, before you start rigging in 3ds max, the program makes an automatic rig based in the bones and vertices as they are placed, althouht it can be messed up, like both legs rigged into just one bone, but the amy model used so many objects that it was easy to rig.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 11, 2012, 12:39:40 AM
I love that Sephypooh CSP. :srs:

If you think about the his name, it proves Sephy is a Mama's Boy.
wut?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


October 11, 2012, 12:45:25 AM #620 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:47:56 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Flygon on October 11, 2012, 12:39:53 AM
I got 12 pm's saying "omgz wat is the autorigger cani have the downlowd link and make a tutorial and make goku over captain falcons collaving meh" but I'll answer you because you because you are free to ask
Just to let you know, before you start rigging in 3ds max, the program makes an automatic rig based in the bones and vertices as they are placed, althouht it can be messed up, like both legs rigged into just one bone, but the amy model used so many objects that it was easy to rig.


umm, ok
i knew that lol
though i guess every object has to be in the right place to make the rig look descent

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on October 11, 2012, 12:45:25 AM
umm, ok
i knew that
thought i guess every object has to be in the right place to make the rig look descent

Exactly, that's why the rig looked good without even making much effort
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


October 11, 2012, 12:48:03 AM #622 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:49:16 AM by mr.mugenwii
i thought u were talking about an extra tool like bones pro which is a tool inside 3ds max that is sold seperately
but it only works when u are starting a model with bones from scratch so its kinda useless



October 11, 2012, 01:40:13 AM #625 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:43:05 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 09, 2012, 12:39:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

they ain't that huge, you remind me of Master Roshie, or however the hell his name is spelled, he gets a nose blood fountain from anything that is related to porn. XD

Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 01:43:05 AM

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on October 11, 2012, 12:51:18 AM
yea i spent a whole night hacking it just to find out it doesnt help much
lol
What a worthless piece of [censored]!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 11, 2012, 11:27:16 PM #626 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:37:14 AM by Flygon
Ok, I started playing pokepark wii 2 and I suddenlly felt the urge to make tepig, over who should he go?
Over ivysaur as a revamp of the vertex using unfitting moves and being ridiculously big
Over squirtle so he can use bowser jr psa and be along with oshawot and snivy who are also imported in squirtle

Post Merge: October 12, 2012, 12:37:13 AM

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Dat keyblade..... So small. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

The keyblade is the size of marth sword, but the angle makes it look small
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Aww yes. Jack Skellington. Makes me wanna watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]