Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4-Player Subspace Emissary?  (Read 4755 times)
JPW62490
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 28, 2012, 08:32:12 AM »

I saw a YouTube video years ago of Smash Bros. Melee's adventure mode being hacked to 2 players. Is it possible to hack 3 or 4 player's in Brawl's?

Yosh1Kart
Brawl Photographer
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Warm Welcomer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »

anything is possible ^_^

but, i doubt it'll be able to be 3 or 4 for a little while...

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:50:03 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's hardcoded into the game to only have two players. You would maybe need to have tags working, and THEN the life system would have to be reworked, and THEN the game would have to be modified for compatability of six player matches (due to some sections of SSE having a combat spot). Even if you changed it so players 3 and 4 would be the opponents, they would have to lose by force if you wanted to continue the game. What could be also an idea is make it so when Player 2 dies, player 3 could take his place, but at that point it would be easier to just give the controller to the person rather than actually change the in game coding to do that instead.

What could be SLIGHTLY easier would be having 4-player events, but that too would be a right [censored] to do.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: