Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's PSA and Movesets (So the decriptions wouldn't be so long)  (Read 4899 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: March 31, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »

As the Subject says, these are just my Movesets, PSAs, and really any hacks that have really long descriptions so for those who want to read it all can come here and read, and those who just want the basic info can just read the hack's description.

SM64 Moveset v1.0, v2.0, v3.0, v4.0

Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24717&Moderated=All)
    EDIT2*March 31st*Redownloading this would be recommended, I fixed a few things, updated a few animations, got more "recolors", and a more varity of models for this pack.
    EDIT*Janurary 28th*: I fixed the throwing crash, so now the only crashes you should ever get from this, is using the specials to quickly after each other, but that doesn't ever happen that often. But try not to repeatly use the neutral special (hitting iceburgs with hammer) more then three times imedaitely after the other when the iceburgs don't disappear quickly. Like on a huge stage, or after the camera zooms out for some reason, like FS and person flying away.
    I saw how Jack H. made the Mario Bros over the Ice Climbers with his A Pair of Plumbers [Mario & Luigi]v1.0 hack, but their eyes freaked out a bunch of people. The animations didn't even match up with most of the attacks, he said it was a very early beta, but he said that in the middle of last year, and I hadn't seen any updates for it. So I decided to make my own version. I've started this habbit of fixing other people's hacks, and this was one of them, but I later just started from scratch to get the attacks to match up. I edited Jack H. Mario and Luigi model to get rid of the damage eyes, since I couldn't get it to work perfectly, both of Luigi's faces was always showing, and Mario's normal face would never disappear when the hurt face was showing. This has working hair, yellow eyes, hammer from SMBZ Mario moveset, and eye movement. All of the normal attacks (not counting the attacks from slipping ledge grabbing, ect.) and speail attacks are the Ice Climbers', just sized for Mario, except some of the specials due to there not being enough data in the FitPopoMotionEct.pac. All three Win animations are the ones from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and the finals have been changed with two of Mario taunts from the SMBZ Mario PSA. This has all texture slots replaced, with CSPs and Battle Portraits. I've had freezing from the CSPs, but I really hope that its just from using an emulator, or something like that, and its not just the CSPs themselves.
    Okay and now the glitches and crashes DX.
    When Mario (or Luigi) grabs someone, the person is inside Mario, and when thrown, the guy is a bit higher than the should, and is thrown aquardly. The bros hold items inside their face (THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN), and for the sake of better animations I'm keeping it like that. The Superscope, Ray Gun, and any type of gun uses the ItemShoot and ItemShootAir animations, Cracker Launcher still uses its animations, though it still uses the ItemLegsWait animation (Not the right animation for the Launcher). None of the other items have problems, besides being in the Mario Bros's faces Tongue. Again for better other animations, I got rid of the SquatWaitItem, and WaitItem animations. When sheilding prepare to see Mario and Luigi's hair without the cap freaking 5 times bigger than normal, and will shrink slowly. In other words, their second hair model grows and shrinks with the sheild. All sounds have been replaced with Mario's so you will need to use the Popo has Mario's sound bank code included in the zip file. This was slightly based on Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and by slightly, I mean they have no entry data, and that the CSPs and In-Game portraits are Mario and Luigi on the game cover. No kirby because when I replaced the Ice Climber suit with Mario's cap, it uses the wrong texture in-game, and when I replace both the suit with Mario's cap and the hammer with Mario's hammer, the hammer uses Mario's cap texture, cap is fine, but after doing the Special in mid-air the game crashed. So if you can make a kirby hat working for this, then please upload it.
    Here's the New thread for the second update for the Bros: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44392.0

SM64 Mario 64 Import with Blinking Eyes, Yellow Eyes, and Damage Eyes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24962&Moderated=All)
    EDIT*Feburary 3rd*: I got the blinking Yellow eyes to work.
    As the title says, this is Camonsters's SM64 Mario Import but I gave him Yellow Eyes, Damage Eyes and blinking eyes. You'll have to use the motion file to get the blinking eyes, but you'll always have the yellow eyes and damage eyes weither or not you use the motion included in the zip file. I have figured out the secrets of multiple face switching and eye movement in brawl, but you'll have to read this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41342.msg834094#msg834094.
    Anyways I used that knowlege to give a normal FitMarioMotionEct.pac, and mariodk's SMBZ FitMarioMotionEct.pac files the data to change between Mario64's three eyes, and three Yellow eyes. But really the only time he blinks is twice in Wait2, closes his eyes when sleeping, and has them partly open after getting dizzy from braking his shield, and when on the ground on his back and stomach. There is a chance that I'll update this with better arm animations, but it depends on if it'll be too much data, because Mario's arms a noticable distance underneith the bones, it causes huge arm glitches in animations. And simply moving the ShoulderN bones up the right distance won't fix it, I pretty much have to edit every frame with different rotations and translations than the frame before it. So there is a chance that I won't b e able to make the arms better. I will be updating my SM64 Mario Import Texture Pack with the new model, and it'll include an extra copy of all the textures for the SMBZ cape. I don't really care that much if you credit me, it'll be nice, but if you use this edit of the import, you still need to credit Camonsters, since he made the one to begin with. Now admit it, you wanted someone to do this so Mario wasn't just staring out into space forever. Wink Now if you want this over another motion hack, then export the texture patterns from the AnmTexPat(NW4R) folder in the AnimationData[0] in the FitMarioMotion in ".pat0" formats. Then open the motion hack you want in Brawlbox v0.65b (I don't know if you can import these files with any version older than v0.65b beta), right click lon the AnimationData[0].brres, goto "Import", and click on texture pattern. The just import all of the .pat0 files, and you'll get SM64 Mario blinking in the hack.
    Also sorry if Mario64's metal textures are messed up, that is IF you get jacked up results when he gets a metal box. When I use these 64 imports, I don't get very good results on metal textures, then again I never saw what the metal textures are supposed to look like on Mario, but I hope its not the result I get when using Dolphin.

True Luigi over Mario port (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25303&Moderated=All)
    EDIT: Since I renamed HatN to Hat, you'll have to redo any animation that moves Mario's hat, and is noticible, like the taunt shown in picture 1. What I mean by redo, just export the HatN data inside the animation file, and add a new bone, rename that to Hat, and import the data file, and just mess a little with it to make it look better. If you don't, Luigi's Cap won't move. If you just re-rename Hat to HatN and mess with that data, you'll mess with Mario's Cap too. Doing this makes it so both Mario and Luigi's cap will move when he takes it off.
    I know that LC ReSuRrEcTeD made a good port of Luigi over Mario, making so his face ISN'T jacked up, but I made it even better by making it almost flawless. LC ReSuRrEcTeD fixed Luigi's face by RENAMING bones, so thats what I did. You might be wondering whats different besides the texture, well this port has working hair! Luigi has a LHaveN and a RHaveN, since he doesn't use the left one, I renamed it to HairM and moved that before the HairMb and Re-renamed LC ReSuRrEcTeD's Luigi model's XRotN and TransN so they're flipped. Nintendo had made the polygon so if Luigi would've taken off his cap he wouldn't be missing half his head, but its never used in the final original game. Some of you might be wondering what led me to making this, and other probably don't give a [censored] about why I made it, if you one of those people then skip the next two sentences. I'm making a set of hacks that are related to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and I thought about using that Luigi over Mario port so they both have the hammer off of mariodk's SMBZ Mario moveset. But I decided to finout why Luigi's hat wouldn't move, and how he made his face look normal. And so the birth to this awesome port. Credit to ThatEarthboundguy for the texture that I used, it doesn't matter what textures, so use you're own if you want just give credit to me!! The pac and psc files have mariodk's cape animation, texture and model data, so if you just want the luigi model export the model data and put that in the FitMarioXX file you want and make sure you use Luigi's texture data, remember this is a Luigi model so he doesn't use Mario's textures. This port works excent with any Mario psa like SMBZ mario and maybe my own SM64 Moveset...It's called True Luigi over Mario port not because of the texture, which isn't the True Luigi texture, I named that because an almost flawless port of Luigi on Mario.

Mafia Mario Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24020&Moderated=All)
    Ya, I started on this one two or three weeks ago, so it is a little bit late. I tried to make this as identical as I could to the Mafia Luigi Pack, but with Mario and his attacks. Anyway I used cx_asuka's Mario Mafio texture and edited it so now the Mafia Mario is now in Normal, Recolored, Mr. M, Stupid Mario, StMB Wario, Fake and Dark forms. The Recolored is just the Normal, but I changed the saturation to 100%, though it might look someone else's texture, its not. KTH's Mr. M is the Mafia Mr. M. MrPBJ's Stupid Mario is the Mafia StMB Mario, just with mustache so he can still have the vertexed hat. My StMB Wario with the mustache. 8o8 Dark's SSE Shadow Bug Mario BETA is the Mafia Fake Mario, and the Mafia Dark Mairo is just the Fake but colorised blue, still has yellow eyes. Special B spawns Snakes's grenade, still no explosion. Special B Air spawns Super Scope. Special Side-B spawns sticky bomb. Special Down-B spawns Smart Bomb. Special Down-B Air spawns motion bomb, when I added the command to generate an item on the Up-B, Mario wouldn't move upward when he used the Up-B in mid-air, don't know why. Mafia Mario has a little bit less of a temper, he flips you off in two of his Taunts, while Mafia Luigi only flips you off in one, and his middle finger lasts only for a second or two. Mafia Mario's finger lasts a hell of a lot longer.

SM64 Mario Import Texture Hacks (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23886&Moderated=All)
    EDIT*Feburary 11th*: This includes all of the textures with my edited version of the import, both with the cape and with fludd. The LM64 textures have been redone, so the face, logo and button textures are four times the original size, making them HD. This time I included the FitMario.pac file for both Fludd and SMBZ Cape, in the one-slot hack, it only had the motion files, not the FitMario.pac files, sorta so you would still have to download mariodk's SMBZ Mario v2.2, but I changed my mind. You might get better quality, or atleast better lighting when you use these, I really hope its just dolphin messing with the quality of the import. Sorry if you happen to get a jacked up metal texture, but I really really really hope that's just dolphin's fault for giving messed up metal textures when using the import.
    This includes my LM64 texture hacks that are for the Super Mario 64 rom, the same textures but in the original SM64 style, compare picture 1 to picture 2 to understand what I mean (might have to enlarge the pictures), and it includes MY recolors. I don't really like the recolors already on here, the CSPs need some work, and a few other things, plus all of my textures are in better quality. The original import's textures were in the CMPR format, my textures are in the RGBA8 format. The only difference between the LM64 and SM64 are the eyes, sideburns, overall buttons and mustache. CSPs and In-game pictures included, unlike my other hacks, the CSPs are in the same position with color and texture differences, while in my other hacks each CSP has the character in a different position.

Doopliss Mario over Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24180&Moderated=All)
    Remember my Doopliss Mario over Yellow Alloy, well I made it for Luigi, which is a lot better. First off Mario and Luigi are very similar so not too many things had to be fixed, mainly animation glitches, and a few other things. The specials are still the same, Mario's fireball throwing animations is used, but the other specails are just edited bone animations. Doopliss is a character off of Paper Mario: The Tousand-Year Door, who had the ability to copy anyone's body, and moves. Yes its called Doopliss Mario over Luigi, but the are two slots that are Luigi, which are renamed bones so his face isn't jaked up. He has Mario's dash attack and recovery jump from SMBZ Mario moveset, credit to mariodk for that. CSPs and Battle Portraits included, including "Doopliss" to replace the "Luigi" textures for most menus and battles. Includes selection picture for picking him. There isn't really that much left to this, but the are extras for this hack, which are other Mario, and Luigi hacks for this, like Ryu, StMB The Darkness (Season 4), LM64 Mario, SM64 Mario import, Paper Luigi which is my own hack that should be uploaded either today or tomorrow.

Mafia Luigi Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23246&Moderated=All)
    EDIT*December 2nd*: I made a few edits, now the Recolored Mafia Luigi is completely recolored, I had noticed that his fingers were normal colored, I alos made a CSP for the Dark Mafia Luigi, and I made it so he'll generate the super scope after doing a fireball in mid-air (has to be in mid-air during the ENTIRE animation for it to work, so double jump first). Make sure to use both the pac and pcs files for this hack.
    I used cx_asuka's Luigi Mafio model and texture to make a pack that has recolors of other hacks. This pack includes the textures from the original, ThatEarthboundguy's Recolored Luigi, KTH's Mister L (Super Paper Mario), 8o8 Dark's SSE Shadow Bug Luigi BETA and my StMB Luigi and StMB Waluigi hacks, while still having the Luigi Mafio model. This pack includes a motion.pac and PSA, the psa makes luigi spawn items on his specials. B spawns Snake's grenade, Down-B spawns Smart Bomb, Side-B spawns sticky bomb, and Up-B spawns motion bomb. All but the Up-B has to be on-ground. Dash attack spawns ray gun. Luigi can only hold one item at a time so get rid of current item to spawn another. Snake's Grenade doesn't have an explosion, probably due to Luigi spawning it and not Snake. Includes CSP and Icon.

Bowser over Giga Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24582&Moderated=All)
    Why the hell there are only disturbing textures of Giga Bowser, I'll never know, but this is the second model hack of Giga Bowser on the vault, Nanobuds's Caterpie was the first, and only other one. This is a simple yet cool hack. I took Bowser's model, and put him on Giga Bowser, then just swap each animation, scale it currectly, and make a few bone edits, so he doesn't run in place and those glitches. Unfotently, I couldn't get rid of Bowser's Yellow eyes, so you'll see two floating eyes when he is in his shell, and the yellow eys, which I just made it the same texture as the normal eye is (Still a different eye texture though Grin). Another glitch is when you grab someone, and throw them. The character will grow to Bowser's scale during the throwing animation. This also happens with Bowser's side special. It is funny to watch Bowser grab someone in Training mode, that has 999%, and do the down thow (rape), and the character will just explode on the side of the screen, that is if you're close to the edge of the stage. The character has so much damage, that they'll fly fast, and Bowser being so huge, and deals so much damage, you rarely get to see the character actually fly out of bounds. Since there is only one Giga Bowser slot, all of your Bowser texture/model hacks will change into the original Brawl Bowser (Giga Bowser).

For some of these, the new descriptions barely say anything. Tongue I only did this because some people asked me to shorten some of my descriptions, so this is what I've done.
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:56:22 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »

I can fix a lot of the problems you're having with this psa.
    the face items, the growing/shrinking hat, and I MIGHT be able to fix the grab inside glitch.
    and add damage eyes, i think.
    oh, and I made a perfect kirby hat.
    « Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:52:16 PM by KnightMario » Logged

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »

I can fix a lot of the problems you're having with this psa.
    the face items, the growing/shrinking hat, and I MIGHT be able to fix the grab inside glitch.
    and add damage eyes, i think.
    oh, and I made a perfect kirby hat.
    Okay, if you do get these fixed, then I would like to make a seperate version with the v3 SMBZ hammer, which I guess I could do the process I did with the v2.2 hammer, and then if you don't mind send them back to you to fix them, since I don't know how to fix a few of the glitches, and I don't like editing via a hex editor, I wouldn't mind the item glitch, it gives me an excuse for getting rid of the WaitItem animation, and some of the other item related animations, which doing that reduced the file size. Tongue The Sheild, and thrwoing glitches I would like to have fixed, the damage I'm sure people would also like, but hopefully its something they can live without if you can't fix it. I tried using the way I did with the hair polygons, having them attached to bones and scaling them in animations, but made the FitPopoMotionEct.pac too large. DX

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 01:23:23 AM »

hey cool i want mario bros over IC's

also sees your SM64 mario moveset and its pretty good to i like the animations

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 05:54:32 AM »

I'll try fixing all of the glitches and adding a 2.2 hammer to my kirby hat.
    I think I could fix the iceburg special crash too.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 03:05:52 PM »

I'm planning on making a huge update to the MB over IC pack, after the Tristripper is made, because the motion file is right now literally on the max size limit. Pretty much if I add really about a kb to the file, it'll crash. But I've got some good ideas from SS, PiT, and BIS. Up-B will hopefully be the High Jump of SS, Final Smash, if I get it how I want will be the most complicated Final Smash I've ever seen: Snack Basket of BIS, I plan on it having to push the A (Gamecube Controller) repeatally for Mario to push Luigi up after shoving tons of food items into his mouth, not pushing it or pushing it a few times will hopefully controll how high Luigi is thrown, when in mid-air press B and Luigi will flip causing a shockwave after landing on the ground, causing diffreent amounts of damage depending on how many times A is pushed. I've got other ideas to, but most of the A, AA, AAA, mid-air, and other attacks will be a mix of Original and SMBZ Mario's attacks. If I can, I'll get the iceburg to behave like Mario's fireball and replace the model and animations, but that might be too advanced for me though. Tongue

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: