xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 25, 2012, 02:25:43 AM #465 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:40:56 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Alright Near your in. And I actually made a beta website just for this game as well as an official Youtube Page. I want you to take a look at the Website nad see if you can get it functional on the web. Alot of the work is there and organize but it needs ti be updated. For those who are interested in SSBX (Working Title) send me a PM with reasons why your a valuable assest.Some notable members here who joined are: DSX8, Nanobuds and Dot and a few others. The goal of the team is too reach around 200 people so it's a big project.
*Edit* Here's a look at the CSS and some custom Icons I made for the Character menu.
The Arrow represents the "Back". The Smash Symbol is one oth new icons in the game and also represents the "Player" Icons. These are my original creations so don't use without permission.

Wow, when you first told me about this, I couldn't say for sure that it was a good idea, but this is crazy-epic. Good luck with this. :)

I hope it's okay that I put out a few stages tonight, like 4 or so. I'll get to work on the ssf2 project real quick afterward.

Legacy your more than welcome to join the team. You've proved yourself as a hacker and some of those stages you have can become the official ones put in the build ;D

*Sees from page 30 to this one*
One large word...
Epicly Awesome  :yay:

Also, can i join? :happy:

:af: Thanks, I'm gonna need to join you guys ;D

...of course I need to see how things go first. If stuff gets too overwhelming, then I may not partake in this event, but I will still help out here and there. Though that's not likely to happen. Count me in for now. :D

Of course you can join bro. I seen your work, so your not a noob at all, you got the skill and knowledge. But we will need the Mii character as one of the official playable characters. The Wuhu Island stage I make will be the official home stage for the Mii character. I still want to see some more ingame goodness of Mii in action ;D

sure, now that i finished groudon, and after rip the marvel models for boygos, i can finally continue mii project ;D

Really can't wait to see the Mii in action. The first time to have yourself in a Smash Bros. game. I'm still geeking out about it. Also I may start on a moveset for an exclusive character soon. A character that'll be in SSBX. You all know him  :af:

Btw I like how the stages are going so far. Sorry about twilight town, but it was my first stage made from scratch. I honestly thought it was the textures that made it bad. Yours looks good so far but I'd suggest you make the textures a little more orange-ish, like in ssf2. Though I know it's only a preview. :)

...I'm curious of this exclusive moveset...

He deserves real credit and finally needs to join a Smash Bros. game and ours will be the first ;D


I'm starting his Wait animations as we speak. Shadow snake imported some Halo itmes so those may come in handy. Expect preview of Chief tomrrow.

so from the looks all those chars in css will be imported and psaed? since i dont think they exist at all like ridley, ammy and quite a few more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those characters in the CSS are for show but will be put in the game. That CSS isn't final and still gotta polish it up. I'll be shwoing more on the game later as well as the new Boss Battle mode, but right now working on Master Chief (HALO 4 style)

if this is a new SSB game if playing to make
where is Gotenks xD or atleast vegeta

btw you got any news on HD vegetas(like buu/cell saga onces)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later