xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's a beautiful background isn't it ;D That one caught my eye. I'll be using some of the models from Final D to make the background like that in 3D and animated ;D

Well, I guess i didn't read thoroughly. You should give it a nice landscape like brawl battlefield, instead of FD's models.

Won't be a landscape. Then it defeats the purpose of making it. It can't resemble 64, Melee, or Brawl but something that makes it unique and has it own feel. Recycling the same formula for a new Smash Bros. game wouldn't exactly be a new Smash Bros. game ;)

this is my first time seeing this and i am astonished. i feel like i'm waiting for the next ssb now. and that that wii u ssb.

Yea thnx man ;D But SSB4 won't be coming out any time soon, even Sakurai said so himself. I'm guessing late 2014 ( if we're lucky) or 2015 for a release. Will provide new preview of Battlefield soon.

*Edit* New preview ;D Has better lighting. Has 2 fountains, one in the back and one in the front. Both will have animated water and the water will flow off the stage in the front fountain. Will ask Mewtwo2k if I can use his FoD water models for that, but not bad for 2 hours of full work on the stage ;D Also disregard the purple effect on the platforms, it was taken from Spear Pillar and I haven't changed it yet :P

Simply epic design. Will it have some kind of rotating jewel under the stage as well?

Thanks man. Final Destination (SSBX) will be a pain in the ass to make  :oshi: But I welcome a challenge. As for a jewel no there won't be as of now. Looking at past Battlefield stages in Smash history, only Melee and Brawl incorporated this jewel-esqe design into the middle, but 64 didn't have to and I don't think it's necessary to do it again. Also water now added with flowing waterfall ;D Will provide a new epic preview of Battlefield later. I'm getting progress done on Battlefield now so that when I stop progress on it it's nearly or half way done. Then I'll finish up Mercy Hospital for a full and epic release ;D
I think my version will feel fresh when players have the chance to experience it ;D


Sorry you guys but I won't be showing any more previews on Battlefield or the new Final Destination for SSBX as they won't be starter stages at all, and I don't want to leak more information. I was willing to show Battlefield cuz it was very early in it's development, obviously the final version will be better and it won't be shown or released on the Vault. Only members of the SSBX dev team will get access to those stages and info. Sorry for the inconvenience to some but I'll still show previews of stages and characters that'll be released on the Vault. Preparing new Mercy Hospital preview. And to go with Mercy Hospital is a custom made poster. Here's a small preview of the Left 4 Smash No Mercy poster, final one is almost done ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 28, 2012, 10:37:47 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dat Posterization...it looks very odd...I would of made it black and white...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Well it's not finished yet. I've changed the character poses and got them better guns. And the original is like that.

passing by to show some of my fix's to SSBX Battlefield... SSBX FD will NOT be shown till its nearly done.

water and waterfall animated and fixed by me, along with shadow system fix's and color node fixing.
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Too nice...though the lighting is a bit too bright. I assume that'll be changed?

SSBX Final Destination won't be shown at all here on the Vault XD