Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532730 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #945 on: June 26, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »

It's a beautiful background isn't it Grin That one caught my eye. I'll be using some of the models from Final D to make the background like that in 3D and animated Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #946 on: June 26, 2012, 11:44:16 PM »

Well, I guess i didn't read thoroughly. You should give it a nice landscape like brawl battlefield, instead of FD's models.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #947 on: June 27, 2012, 12:40:18 AM »

Won't be a landscape. Then it defeats the purpose of making it. It can't resemble 64, Melee, or Brawl but something that makes it unique and has it own feel. Recycling the same formula for a new Smash Bros. game wouldn't exactly be a new Smash Bros. game Wink

UchihaSasuke117
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #948 on: June 27, 2012, 01:30:28 AM »

this is my first time seeing this and i am astonished. i feel like i'm waiting for the next ssb now. and that that wii u ssb.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #949 on: June 27, 2012, 01:58:18 AM »

Yea thnx man Grin But SSB4 won't be coming out any time soon, even Sakurai said so himself. I'm guessing late 2014 ( if we're lucky) or 2015 for a release. Will provide new preview of Battlefield soon.

*Edit* New preview Grin Has better lighting. Has 2 fountains, one in the back and one in the front. Both will have animated water and the water will flow off the stage in the front fountain. Will ask Mewtwo2k if I can use his FoD water models for that, but not bad for 2 hours of full work on the stage Grin Also disregard the purple effect on the platforms, it was taken from Spear Pillar and I haven't changed it yet Tongue
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:30:29 AM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #950 on: June 27, 2012, 06:15:32 AM »

Simply epic design. Will it have some kind of rotating jewel under the stage as well?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #951 on: June 27, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »

Thanks man. Final Destination (SSBX) will be a pain in the ass to make  Oh shi~ But I welcome a challenge. As for a jewel no there won't be as of now. Looking at past Battlefield stages in Smash history, only Melee and Brawl incorporated this jewel-esqe design into the middle, but 64 didn't have to and I don't think it's necessary to do it again. Also water now added with flowing waterfall Grin Will provide a new epic preview of Battlefield later. I'm getting progress done on Battlefield now so that when I stop progress on it it's nearly or half way done. Then I'll finish up Mercy Hospital for a full and epic release Grin
    I think my version will feel fresh when players have the chance to experience it Grin

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #952 on: June 27, 2012, 06:09:40 PM »

Yes. I must see this.  Im srs here

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #953 on: June 28, 2012, 04:37:47 AM »

Sorry you guys but I won't be showing any more previews on Battlefield or the new Final Destination for SSBX as they won't be starter stages at all, and I don't want to leak more information. I was willing to show Battlefield cuz it was very early in it's development, obviously the final version will be better and it won't be shown or released on the Vault. Only members of the SSBX dev team will get access to those stages and info. Sorry for the inconvenience to some but I'll still show previews of stages and characters that'll be released on the Vault. Preparing new Mercy Hospital preview. And to go with Mercy Hospital is a custom made poster. Here's a small preview of the Left 4 Smash No Mercy poster, final one is almost done Grin
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:38:42 AM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #954 on: June 28, 2012, 08:10:47 AM »

Dat Posterization...it looks very odd...I would of made it black and white...

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #955 on: June 28, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »

Well it's not finished yet. I've changed the character poses and got them better guns. And the original is like that.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #956 on: June 28, 2012, 11:10:04 PM »

passing by to show some of my fix's to SSBX Battlefield... SSBX FD will NOT be shown till its nearly done.

water and waterfall animated and fixed by me, along with shadow system fix's and color node fixing.
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 11:13:06 PM by DSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #957 on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:17 PM »

Too nice...though the lighting is a bit too bright. I assume that'll be changed?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #958 on: June 28, 2012, 11:37:21 PM »

SSBX Final Destination won't be shown at all here on the Vault XD

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards