Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13]
Author Topic: Rise of the FallenKing: Dragonborn done! Progress will be very slow here on out.  (Read 63772 times)
Loftwing
Mega Kitten

The Daedric Khajiit Dovahkiin

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2012, 04:59:01 AM »

I'd be impressed to see Dovahkiin in full Daedric armor.

I agree with that

Kienamaru
Brawl Minus Developer
Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: August 23, 2012, 08:30:10 AM »

Dovahkiin Mini PSA

Side B- Whirlwind Sprint (charge to go further, can be used to barge foes without stopping as well.)
    Up B- Become Ethereal? (gives you infinite stamina and invincibility in game so... that could sorta serve as an extra jump somehow.
    Down B- Fus Ro Dah (self explanatory
    Final Smash- Storm Call (most OP smash ever. Will always get at least 2 kills.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: August 23, 2012, 08:33:54 AM »

I wish the dragonborn was either Argonian or khajiit Tongue

You Never Know!

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: August 23, 2012, 08:49:52 AM »

i would like to see him not in full Daedric armor. but the light dragon armor with a deadric Sword and Shield, with the Daedric bow  <_>

Daedric weapons with light dragon armor (it looks smexy)

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »

I'd be impressed to see Dovahkiin in full Daedric armor.

I'll definitely release this in the future, along with the other popular armors.

Dovahkiin Mini PSA

Side B- Whirlwind Sprint (charge to go further, can be used to barge foes without stopping as well.)
    Up B- Become Ethereal? (gives you infinite stamina and invincibility in game so... that could sorta serve as an extra jump somehow.
    Down B- Fus Ro Dah (self explanatory
    Final Smash- Storm Call (most OP smash ever. Will always get at least 2 kills.

I'd love to see this. It's always been my goal to get one of my imports made into a PSA. I just hope the rig is good enough for you to work with, because I know I'm not the best at rigging. Maybe I'll even collab with you if I ever learn to PSA and become good enough. I think the Whirlwind Sprint should be his Up-B because it makes the most sense as a recovery move. I also feel that the Fus Roh Dah shout would be his signature attack, so I imagine that being his nuetral B attack. Do whatever you want though. Smiley

I wish the dragonborn was either Argonian or khajiit Tongue

Sorry, but I don't think I'll be doing this. I'd have to rig an entire body, and it would take too long putting all the alternate armors onto the human Dragonborn, along with the Khajit and Argonian models. Most of the armors cover pretty much the entire body, so I just can't be motivated to do this.

i would like to see him not in full Daedric armor. but the light dragon armor with a deadric Sword and Shield, with the Daedric bow  <_>

Daedric weapons with light dragon armor (it looks smexy)

I'll do this. I'll definitely release the light and heavy dragon armors. Because there are no dragon weapons, I'll use the shield+sword combos for all the most popular weapon types, including the Daedric weapons.

Loftwing
    Mega Kitten

The Daedric Khajiit Dovahkiin

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #185 on: August 23, 2012, 11:36:54 PM »

I'll do this. I'll definitely release the light and heavy dragon armors. Because there are no dragon weapons, I'll use the shield+sword combos for all the most popular weapon types, including the Daedric weapons.

There ARE Dragon weapons... they are just in the Dawnguard Expansion.
    The sword looks like this:

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: August 24, 2012, 01:01:00 AM »

I have the PS3 version, so I'm still waiting for the DLC to come out. Damn you Bethesda!!! Hurry the **** up!!! The entire summer passed, and still no Dawnguard for us PS3 users. *sigh*

Frag Fiesta061
    Advanced Kitten

Perfect Society is always found Elswhere...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: September 10, 2012, 10:40:55 AM »

I saw the Dragonborn. Really cool, but I'd like to see more skyrim characters out there...
    Anyways, I'd like to request a female khajiit , in dragonscale armor, with glass sword, over marth. (Sorry, marth, but the tiara just makes you look like a girl, so... Happy Face)

You don't hve to do this, I just want to play as my khajiit on brawl, but I have no experience with model editing, as I only do music.

Composer, remixer, sequencer, and remaster.
    Just remixing and sequence kick-butt music.

Matticus23
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: June 04, 2013, 01:13:06 PM »

You know what'd be rad? A Skyrim Stage. Fighting at the throat of the world, with a view of Skyrim and all of her beauty whilst dragons fly about presenting hazards. Your Dragonborn may need a touch up aswell. I can't really day due to the fact I haven't tried it out yet, Judging by the pictures his texture looks washed out and his model seems to warp/twist out of shape. Seen mostly where he is swinging the sword. Very awesome though.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: June 04, 2013, 04:00:06 PM »

Finally finished my Dragonborn import. It honestly shouldn't have taken more than 2-4 days, but I've been really busy with summer school and other summer activities. Now I got actual school going on, so I'll be even busier than before. I won't be able to release imports as fast as before, but I'll try to manage at least one hack per month.

To be honest, I've gotten pretty bored with importing, but I'm not gonna stop all together because it would be a shame to waste all the time I put into learning this.

Next, I'll be working on more Dragonborn armors. I'll probably just do a sword+shield combo for each armor unless I get enough requests to do different weapons.

I have a little suggestion to this. On the different armors he will have, how about having one use a sword and shield, and one use a mace and shield and one use an axe and shield? Smiley

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13]
    Print
    Jump to: