Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509230 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #225 on: September 26, 2012, 04:40:24 PM »

How did you extract the models from the ISO?
    there is this program that views certin GameCube and Wii files, getting models from NSMBW is a cake, besides the fact that people exported onto the models resource, BrawBox opens he files. Grin
    You will do NPC Luigi too?
    Yes, yes I will, he'll be over Luigi while Playable Luigi will be over Mario due to it being Mario with Luigi's head and clothes.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: September 27, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »

Could you tell me the name of this program?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2012, 03:15:10 PM »

Could you tell me the name of this program?
    BMDview2, sorry about that, when I posted it on was on my phone, so I couldn't figure out what the name was again.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »

BMDview2, sorry about that, when I posted it on was on my phone, so I couldn't figure out what the name was again.

No worries. Do you just load a gamecube/Wii ISO into the program?  This is my last question about it, I won't try to hijack this thread anymore.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2012, 09:21:20 PM »

No worries. Do you just load a gamecube/Wii ISO into the program?  This is my last question about it, I won't try to hijack this thread anymore.
    Google, or YouTube it for a better tutorial, but no, you need to get the certain files out of the gcm/iso, for example use WiiScrubber to get the Mario Galaxy files from the ISO, then search for szstools, it includes the programs to uncompress the SMG files, the files in SMS, and a few otehr games, I haven't gotten any Luigi's Mansion files to work yet.

There are many files compressed inside the Mario Galaxy ones, the marioanime folder inside the MarioAnime.arc 0.rarc_dir folder (created from the MarioAnime.arc from teh ISO) includes every animation that Mario uses, including unsused and beta ones like punching and throwing, and all of the ones that Luigi uses when you play as him. The NPC Luigi can't use the PC Luigi animations though. Most characters like say Bowser, Peach, and the rest of the NPCs have their aniamtions in the same file.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: September 29, 2012, 10:06:40 AM »

Dat Luigi  Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »

Dat Luigi  Im srs here
    The eyes? Happens with every character from SMG/SMG2 except for the unused Sunshine Mario model (who convently comes with four aniamtions from SMS) in BMDviewv2.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: September 29, 2012, 09:38:15 PM »

The eyes? Happens with every character from SMG/SMG2 except for the unused Sunshine Mario model (who convently comes with four aniamtions from SMS) in BMDviewv2.
    No. I meant I liked it.  Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »

No. I meant I liked it.  Tongue
    Oh, Luigi having black eyes? Meh, not something I'm interested in. lol
    Also:
    He is coming!!! It's not the original model, but I'm not completely sure if he's fanmade or not, progress has been slow because my power has been flickering a few times today, and the past times it made 3ds Max not want to open the scene, which made me restart. I'm actually now starting to rig him.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 12:16:16 AM
    Hope you like him. Happy Face

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29043&Moderated=All
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 12:16:16 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: September 30, 2012, 09:59:19 AM »

Oh my Gawd. By far the scariest hack in the vault! Looking forward in having nightmares about him graving me by the face.  Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »

Oh my Gawd. By far the scariest hack in the vault! Looking forward in having nightmares about him graving me by the face.  Smiley
    I actually had a hard time going to sleep this morning (since I got into my bed at like 1:30 a.m.), I was afraid that the Slender Man would just appear out of nowhere. lol

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: September 30, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »

I actually had a hard time going to sleep this morning (since I got into my bed at like 1:30 a.m.), I was afraid that the Slender Man would just appear out of nowhere. lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »

That is really phucking phunny!!! I lol everytime I see that!!

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 02:06:24 PM
    Two hours ago (right before I watched Thor for the first time) I had this done:

Everything is smoothed out this time.

The 3ds files I export with BMDviewv2 have multiple poygons. BrawlBox only loads the first polygon in each 3ds file I import into the scene, so what I did was move all the polygons to a good distance, and made them one polygon. The hurt face is edited to look like Brawl mario's. You should be able to tell what is in each polygon by what is in each box. lol I'll think about weither or not to use Brawl Mario's eyes. Also I have not started rigging yet, but the rig will be better since I've gotten more experience with rigging Mario and Luigi.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:06:28 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: September 30, 2012, 03:32:58 PM »

Why that brawl Mario is with Galaxy's body? and please, use The SMG2 Mario eyes. Wink

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2012, 04:06:33 PM »

Why that brawl Mario is with Galaxy's body? and please, use The SMG2 Mario eyes. Wink

I was still lining up the model, and I'm using Brawl eyes to get blinking eyes and perfect eye movement, he looks much better with them, I edited the textures to fit the import. Plus I don't need his eyes going completely in his head in some animations. Notice I still haven't rigged the body, or the mouth & nose & mustache, and I haven't lined up the right hand yet.

I've edited the face texture too to make the eyes look better.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 05:22:45 PM
    Alright finally got the mouth rigged, now all that's left is rig the body.

Instead of looking like a puppet, his mouth looks like it has wrinkles. Tongue
    The body should be done in the next hour.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 07:17:16 PM
    Alright Powerups, both actual models and simple retextures, next weekend!!!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 07:17:20 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: