BIG CSP pack [MY STYLE] <9>

Started by BroidiTR1, April 09, 2012, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ill be honest, I just came to see if any of my hacks were here, I saw May, and I feel proud.

Hmm, I can't seem to download your csp package on mediafire :(




I just download it and it works, Im' not the only one who can download it. I don't know why you can't download it, try different internet browser. it...
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

Just started working now. I like how you made stock icons. I only made a couple myself, but I don't know how to get them to show up in the results screen.

You need "Result Screen" stage (STGRESULT.pac) and edit it with Brawlbox.
If you download that my "BIG CSP pack", go and read that "README !" file.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6346/46337293.jpg
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

v9
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.