Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aww sweet! If you have any more highpoly Toy Story 3 models that'd be awesome! I wanna do a couple, like Potato Head on Squirtle, Hamm on Ivysaur, Rex on Charizard, and Andy on Pokemon Trainer. I also wanna do Jessie on ZSS, Zurg on Samus, Woody on Luigi, god... I could go on forever xD Just send me whatever you have ripped from Toy Story 3 xD Thanks!


@Kingskull95
I got Spencer and Chris. Turns out that Tigrex isn't in Monster hunter tri so I can't get you the model.
I'll send a link to spencer and chris shortly

@ShadowSnake
Got all of your models. Buzz and Woody will have to be t-posed though. I tried my best to get them both in an easy to pose state though. I'll pm the links shortly

@LittleBoygos
All I have from the TS3 is Buzz, Woody, and Jessie. I'll give you the links soon if you want them.
Also if i'm correct then ramon64 made faces for buzz a while back you can ask him about that if ya want.

@Dr. & Anivernage
Sure. I'll get you those textures right away

Awesome, Thank you! You can send them to my inbox whenever you're ready!


do you think you could try to rip from cartoon network punchtime explosion XL? becasue i want bubbles :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 13, 2012, 02:02:32 AM
do you think you could try to rip from cartoon network punchtime explosion XL? becasue i want bubbles :3

I can try. Give me some time to get the game

Hey, if you want I can show you how to rip from Mario and Sonic London 2012. I used to rip a lot, but I can rig now too. I can show you how to rip from a few games that aren't on your list :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 13, 2012, 03:23:34 AM
Hey, if you want I can show you how to rip from Mario and Sonic London 2012. I used to rip a lot, but I can rig now too. I can show you how to rip from a few games that aren't on your list :P
I can rip models from all sorts of games. the only reason that some aren't on my list is because I don't have them at the moment.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 13, 2012, 03:30:43 AM
I can rip models from all sorts of games. the only reason that some aren't on my list is because I don't have them at the moment.
Oh. Well these models are great, Thanks again!


Added a couple more resources including Sonic 4 and Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3

Alright, DBZ! Can I get the models for Piccolo and Krillin?

@Dr. & Anivernage
Got the textures. Sending pms soon

Quote from: FaIIenKing on April 13, 2012, 05:07:35 AM
Alright, DBZ! Can I get the models for Piccolo and Krillin?

Sure. Sending the pm

yeay a ripper? :D

do you have time limit? cause I need a model from Mario party 9 that needs to be in a machinima and the machinima itself needs to be done 29 april D:
so I will be extremly thankful if you could give me the model on before this sunday so I have time to make the machinima

I would like to have the Bowsers ClownCopter from Mario party 9, I would like it ASAP and everything as a BRRES, no worry I will do the rigging and stuff :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Could you get Juri han regular model and alt outfit (this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
) from SSF4 or SFxT, Ibuki (SFxT) and Akuma (MVC3) please ?

Thank you ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: pikazz on April 13, 2012, 05:48:36 PM
yeay a ripper? :D

do you have time limit? cause I need a model from Mario party 9 that needs to be in a machinima and the machinima itself needs to be done 29 april D:
so I will be extremly thankful if you could give me the model on before this sunday so I have time to make the machinima

I would like to have the Bowsers ClownCopter from Mario party 9, I would like it ASAP and everything as a BRRES, no worry I will do the rigging and stuff :3
Alright got the model. I'll send you a link shortly

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 13, 2012, 06:27:37 PM
Could you get Juri han regular model and alt outfit (this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
) from SSF4 or SFxT, Ibuki (SFxT) and Akuma (MVC3) please ?

Thank you ;)
You gonna have to wait until I finish the textures for Ken for me to work on Juri and Ibuki. Until then I can just give you their blank models if you want

whats the deal with the textures?

send me the sizz and I'll port Juri han and her alt
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]