Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah mk.

Well... yeah. I need that. Psa and all that jazz...  *resists urge to mention captain america*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yo Demon, if you have time, I could use some help with a model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: DemonBoy on August 15, 2012, 04:27:00 PM
I have some free time.

Wacha need?
Hey man, any progress on the Toy Story shtuff? I'm thinking a Lotso over Waro FTW


Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 08:44:50 PM
Hey man, any progress on the Toy Story stuff? I'm thinking a Lotso over Waro FTW

Toy Story?

I would have to get the game again.

What do you need?

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 15, 2012, 08:58:45 PM
Toy Story?

I would have to get the game again.

What do you need?
From the Toy Story 3 PC game, remeber how you got me Buzz and Woody? Well, I was looking around on some forums and I found like the script for ripping models. Would it be possible for you to rip some more models from that game?


SADX models? Can I take one Station Square please?

and from sa2b, city escape. I wanna tyr makeing these stages in brawl
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 09:07:59 PM
From the Toy Story 3 PC game, remeber how you got me Buzz and Woody? Well, I was looking around on some forums and I found like the script for ripping models. Would it be possible for you to rip some more models from that game?

well my internet connection is pretty suckish (~100kbps) but i'll try getting the game again

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 15, 2012, 09:15:28 PM
SADX models? Can I take one Station Square please?

and from sa2b, city escape. I wanna tyr makeing these stages in brawl

sages might be a bit tricky but i'll see what I can do

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 15, 2012, 09:15:28 PM
and from sa2b, city escape. I wanna tyr makeing these stages in brawl
City escape... I'll make it through!

I'm glad you're back!

By any chance are you able to get nicktoon models?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 15, 2012, 10:40:12 PM
City escape... I'll make it through!

I'm glad you're back!

By any chance are you able to get nicktoon models?

Sorry, but no.

I put what i have in the OP

Quote from: Flygon on August 15, 2012, 10:40:12 PM
City escape... I'll make it through!

I'm glad you're back!

By any chance are you able to get nicktoon models?
I
f you want SPongebob stuff I know where you can get some.. :P


Hey, do you think you can rip Cheria Barnes from Tales of Graces? Or at least her textures I've looked everywhere with no luck whatsoever.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: Boygos on August 15, 2012, 11:34:01 PM
If you want SPongebob stuff I know where you can get some.. :P
Late reply! Thank you, but I already have the models from spriters resources forums
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


could you check out whenever you have time if you find how to rip darksiders models?
i know it's possible cuz there is this war model available, but it's not T-posed, so i guess it's extracted in-game, instead of reverse-engineering the format ^^