Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 16, 2012, 11:25:43 PM #75 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:33:44 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: DemonBoy on April 16, 2012, 11:14:22 PM
Well I took a look and Zero seems to use Gfx, not models, for his buster shots.
Everything for Dante is there though.

If it wouldn't be to much trouble could you send those my way? The dante models that is.


Quote from: DemonBoy on April 16, 2012, 09:29:58 PM
Well most of them are, yeah. what do ya need?

I didn't know that was possible ? Are TvC effect are as well ? If that the case could you get me either TvC or MvC3 Hadokens (regular and baku/fire one), MvC3 hado kurosei Tasumaki senpuukyaku (the huge tornado)  and either TvC or MvC3 Kikokens please ? whould be quite nice (if they're model of course). If they doesn't work M. Bison (Vega the dictator) from SFxT  whould be quite nice. 

Thank you very much for being so kind 
お前はもう死んでいる。

This guy deserves a Pin or something...

:srs:

I got someone to rig Nightcrawler over Diddy Kong...

A moveset will be made of epic proportions.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: kingskull95 on April 16, 2012, 11:19:21 PM
hey bro thanks for the models that u gave me i was wondering if can u get me a deviljio from monster hunter plz and thank you
Sure. Sending the link now

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 16, 2012, 11:25:43 PM
If it wouldn't be to much trouble could you send those my way? The dante models that is.


Welp. Wish you would have made that edit earlier. I just finished ripping all of the effects for Dante and Zero.
Ah well, I'll send over the links. Maybe the effects can still be of some use.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 17, 2012, 02:48:56 AM
I didn't know that was possible ? Are TvC effect are as well ? If that the case could you get me either TvC or MvC3 Hadokens (regular and baku/fire one), MvC3 hado kurosei Tasumaki senpuukyaku (the huge tornado)  and either TvC or MvC3 Kikokens please ? whould be quite nice (if they're model of course). If they doesn't work M. Bison (Vega the dictator) from SFxT  whould be quite nice. 

Thank you very much for being so kind 
Sure I can try to get all of those.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 03:05:00 AM
This guy deserves a Pin or something...

:srs:

I got someone to rig Nightcrawler over Diddy Kong...

A moveset will be made of epic proportions.

Well I dunno about a pin, but I guess it would be cool.
I rarely use Diddy so someone like nightcrawler would be awesome.

Um... If you could get the MvC Dante model for me... I was intending on picking up Divine Overlords Dante hack froma while back. Either that or make mine from scratch if he doesn't give me permission.

The current Dante is a bit dated.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

hopefully u cant get his demon form on final smash eyes
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Can?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

LOL yea i was supposed to say can i have no idea why i said can't
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'd actually prefer it if his Demon form could BE his FS, instead of just his eyes. :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Back on topic, Let me finish ripping the effects that SonicUnderground wanted and I'll get you that Dante model.
Would you like his recolors as well?

Can you get me Phoenix's (x-men) model from UMVC3? I'd like to import her over Zelda. I don't THINK anyone's doing this yet.

Sounds cool. Would you like the recolors and Dark Phoenix too?


You don't have to, but they are more then welcome. :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.