Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 18, 2012, 03:23:20 AM #105 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:25:08 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 03:14:44 AM
Thank you bro! Btw, check out Buzz and Woody if you get the chance ;) Nano and I put those models to good use xD Thanks again!

No Problem and I will. I actually thought of a alt for buzz. I'm not sure if it will be easy to make, but I was thinking about someone making Miss Nezbit.

Also to everyone else, I just remembered that I was supposed to rip a couple models the some requested about 10 or so days ago. The only reason I remembered is because I was going through my PMs before I deleted them. If I take a little longer than a week to get you the models then REMIND ME because there is a good chance I forgot about it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 18, 2012, 03:23:20 AM
No Problem and I will. I actually thought of a alt for buzz. I'm not sure if it will be easy to make, but I was thinking about someone making Miss Nezbit.
YES.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 03:49:18 AM
YES.
I kinda ran into a problem..
I have the models of Pichu and his recolors, but his UV's are pretty messed up around the ears.
I have Carnage and venom though.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 18, 2012, 07:27:51 PM
I kinda ran into a problem..
I have the models of Pichu and his recolors, but his UV's are pretty messed up around the ears.

dont worry. after lbg rigs pichu, i can fix teh UV's
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 18, 2012, 07:36:40 PM
dont worry. after lbg rigs pichu, i can fix teh UV's
Well alright then. I guess I'll send over the models.

Just got em'. Good news, Brawler, this model is about ten thousand times better than the other one we were using. I will still need you to fix up some little stuff. Carnage and Venom looks great. I can't wait to rig this stuff. Thanks again! And any luck on LEGO Star Wars? I'm pretty sure it's compressed using the .ONE format... like Sonic and the Black Knight. Try it that way if you get the chance.


Hey Demon do you have any models from Dissidia? Oh btw, nice avatar. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 19, 2012, 10:28:49 PM #112 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:32:00 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Ho [censored], you are going to be able to get no more heroes models!?

I am excited >.>

Anyway, I noticed that you are able to get models from jet set future...
Could you possible send me Beat's model?


I fear that we will be overworking this guy soon... :srs:

Anyway, I wonder who Boygos is gonna rig Venom to...

don'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolf
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 19, 2012, 11:20:50 PM
I fear that we will be overworking this guy soon... :srs:

Anyway, I wonder who Boygos is gonna rig Venom to...

don'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolf
Jiggz


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 19, 2012, 07:25:03 PM
Hey Demon do you have any models from Dissidia? Oh btw, nice avatar. XD
Not at the moment, no. I can get the game though if ya really need em.
and thanks :af:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 19, 2012, 10:28:49 PM
Ho [censored], you are going to be able to get no more heroes models!?

I am excited >.>

Anyway, I noticed that you are able to get models from jet set future...
Could you possible send me Beat's model?

Sure thing.

Quote from: Azai on April 19, 2012, 10:37:53 PM
...

Take your time with Raven...I'm patient.

Alright then. By the way, do you also want the pandora texture for Raven?

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 19, 2012, 11:20:50 PM
I fear that we will be overworking this guy soon... :srs:

Anyway, I wonder who Boygos is gonna rig Venom to...

don'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolfdon'tsaywolf

Well since I have quite a few requests along with a couple I probably forgot (I should really keep a list of these things) I'm going to stop taking requests this weekend so I can catch up.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 19, 2012, 11:23:34 PM
Jiggz

HAPPY [censored]ing DAY!

I hate that pink puffball and all her puffy ball ness.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 03:08:26 AM
Your avatar... is a win.

I know right? :af:

I was thinking of making a gif of cloud like that

Make them both prancing together. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.