Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 24, 2012, 04:42:20 PM
hey demon is sanji one of the models you have now? or is the script thing an issue for him still
Well each file is numbered so I have been going through each one to see what they are.
I have gone through about 100 or so files so far and I either have not reached his file yet or it was corrupt.
all the ones that do work, either partially or whole, I write down in a note pad.

damn demonboy you are too damn fast lol, i appreciate it

hey demonboy just wondering if u can rip from dynasty warriors its a ps2 game and ps3 ??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kingskull95 on April 24, 2012, 10:26:07 PM
hey demonboy just wondering if u can rip from dynasty warriors its a ps2 game and ps3 ??
Well I know for sure that I can get models from Dynasty Warriors 7. I'm not sure about the others.

can u get models from psx games?
specifically from metal gear solid...
i'd love to have liquid, raven, ocelot... idk who more >.<

 :happy: if u can ,can u send me Lu bu , xiahou dun , zhao yun, ahhh just send me all of them XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: gamma kid on April 24, 2012, 10:52:17 PM
can u get models from psx games?
specifically from metal gear solid...
i&#039;d love to have liquid, raven, ocelot... idk who more &gt;.&lt;
Well I can try to get the models from the pc port.

Quote from: kingskull95 on April 24, 2012, 10:53:00 PM
:happy: if u can ,can u send me Lu bu , xiahou dun , zhao yun, ahhh just send me all of them XD
well i'll try. give me time to get the game

*Comes here to get my model*

Sir, do you rip stage models as well?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 25, 2012, 12:22:18 AM
*Comes here to get my model*

Sir, do you rip stage models as well?
I can try. what do you need?

5 bucks says its the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

10 bucks says Demon can do it since BDT3 is on the resource list (I think)

30 bucks says Italian will have said stage done in about a week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 26, 2012, 01:44:20 PM #160 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:45:43 PM by DemonBoy
New resources added
Final Fantasy VII
No More Heroes

Possible new resources
Dark Cloud
Ratchet & Clank

Also have the SFxT Ps3 exclusives now

i want bad girl!!!! (nmh)
maybe not for a "coming soon" project, but i do wanna make her eventually, so having her model would be awesome!

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 25, 2012, 12:49:51 AM
I can try. what do you need?

A good looking Hyperbolic Time Chamber model.

If you could get the one from Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I'll love you for days bro.

I will collab you for it of course, and I'm telling you it will be worth it. ;)

Quote from: gamma kid on April 26, 2012, 03:58:27 PM
i want bad girl!!!! (nmh)
maybe not for a &quot;coming soon&quot; project, but i do wanna make her eventually, so having her model would be awesome!

I'm guessing that's someone from No More Heroes?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 06:04:08 PM
A good looking Hyperbolic Time Chamber model.

If you could get the one from Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I&#039;ll love you for days bro.

I will collab you for it of course, and I&#039;m telling you it will be worth it. ;)

Alright, but I'm going to need to get the game first. Only reason I can get characters is because I got them in a pack a long while ago

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 26, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
I'm guessing that's someone from No More Heroes?

Hell yeah and she's bad as hell man. Hopefully he rigs her over Peach.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 26, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
Alright, but I'm going to need to get the game first. Only reason I can get characters is because I got them in a pack a long while ago

Alright man. It shouldn't be that hard to find, looking at it's popularity. Besides, that games goes for all the platforms I believe.