Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Riivolution Help  (Read 995 times)
BlazingBarrager
Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: April 12, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »

Yeah I'm having problems with Riivolution, or more specfically getting Ocarina codes to work on Riivolution. Whenever I try to load Brawl from Riivolution with codes it doesn't load. I've followed all the steps, but I'm not sure what to do. Can someone please help me?

ILoveePrincessPeach
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 07:53:35 AM »

I'm sorry I can't give more advice than this, but I can't get Riivolution to work either.

How about just a quick checklist?

- Did you remember to turn off the file patch code?

- Do you have your cheats in the following directory? (For NTSC) X:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/RSBE01.gct

See, I tried following a tutorial here on KC-MM, but it was way outdated. So then I tried a few Youtube tutorials, they didn't work either. What tutorial did you use?

Flutterbombsexmachine
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 09:25:16 AM »

Are you using the file patch replacement code in you ocarina codes? You can't run the game if you have the XML patcher and the file code replacement on at the same time. Remove your file replacer patch from RSBE01 and it should boot.

Sorry to jump in and steal your thread but I'm having a problem with Riivo too. After every fight the screen goes black and the results screen doesn't load. It works fine on Gecko but with Riivo it breaks every time and I'd like Riivo to work because you can do more cool stuff. I should mention that I'm running PAL.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: