FailBoy's Custom Imports: Espio Auditore Released

Started by FailBoy, April 19, 2012, 02:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2012, 02:57:30 AM Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:50:19 PM by FailBoy
Hello! I'm Nanobud's brother

I make Custom models/imports, using parts from random models. Nano helps me rig them if I need it.

I take IDEAS, not requests.

Planned:
1.Katniss Everdeen






Current Project:
 
Katniss Everdeen

I'm Nanobud's Brother!



I lol'd regardless. This needs a PSA so bad. Just one move from each character.


Purely Genius.

i would attempt a moveset.

hmm let's write one up, and i can start learning soon =3 well when i have a computer availiable.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

What, Katniss? Is it a custom model? ( don't know if they made any Hunger Games... games xD )

Looking forward to that. And that Snake is pretty... creative lol

Quote from: Loghrus on April 20, 2012, 12:12:12 AM
What, Katniss? Is it a custom model? ( don't know if they made any Hunger Games... games xD )

Looking forward to that. And that Snake is pretty... creative lol
Yeah hes making a custom model on Link

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 12:13:22 AM
Yeah hes making a custom model on Link

Sounds good, Link looks like a really good fit for her.

You guys certainly got my attention.

That is really awesome and 100% original, bravo . You should call your self "Winboy" cause you definatly not a failure imo LOL
お前はもう死んでいる。

For the Parallel tourney
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Assassin Espio :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i loved your custom brawl model and that espezio i guess is so epic cant wait to see more of your models

*cough* suggestion http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44525.0 *cough*

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.