Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 85
Author Topic: Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!  (Read 558285 times)
Vert092
Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: September 14, 2012, 03:48:46 AM »

Thanks to everyone again! I still have to make a request thread for Lucina and release some hacks. I didn't have much time those last weeks.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: September 26, 2012, 03:31:13 AM »

I love that you guys are working on Roy from Awakening. This is going to be the best Roy model on the Vault when its finished imo.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: September 26, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

I love that you guys are working on Roy from Awakening. This is going to be the best Roy model on the Vault when its finished imo.

So true, I just absolutely love his new design.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #333 on: October 06, 2012, 12:58:26 PM »

*looks around*

So...I guess someone should post something, right?

Here's something.

Trying to find a nice hybrid design of FE13 Mercenaries and combining it with Ike's Hero/Lord designs. The pad and belt are from the Lord Ike pack (that I hexed in). Everything else is creative use of transparencies within a texture. Ofcourse, I'd like to do some more ambitious model adjusting (but I still am unable to use said software).

There's still a lot more to do, but I thought I'd take some suggestions. For reference, I'm trying to combine these into a coherent Ike design.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: October 06, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »

Nice design so far. Smiley

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: October 07, 2012, 10:27:55 AM »

I like the design you did, and I like the idea of combining those two models. Maybe I'll learn how to rig over Christmas break (or even Thanksgiving break? Tongue) so the models on this thread will actually end up in the Vault.

Now available in blue.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #336 on: October 09, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »

Thanks both of you.

I went to the drawing board (literally) and actually sketched out how I wanted to redesign Ike. The design is finished, but now I need someone that can model to help me get it done. PM me if interested (and I'm trying to keep the design a surprise until it's in model form).

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: October 10, 2012, 07:48:15 AM »

I like the concept, it might end up looking like a class-changed DLC Ike. I'd like to lend you a hand with modelling, but I won't have much free time until the end of the month.
    I still have to start modelling Awakening Roy, but since I've been making a Roy cosplay (Brawl-ish version) since summer I don't want to start modelling the awakening version yet, I don't want to mix both designs in my head. This is the main reason I haven't posted in a while, this thing just takes a lot of time (imagine how much of a pain is replicating his cape emblem in fabric, for example)

Also, now that I remember it, any riggers for Lucina around here? XD

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: October 10, 2012, 07:51:30 AM »

I've done the topic for you Vert.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51989.0

Oh, a Roy cosplay? Very good! I hope we will be able to see it one day! Laugh Anyway, it is indeed a pain to do... And take your time for all of your brawl hacks, it's better to wait than to do a bad thing.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »

So that's what you've been up to, Vert. Looking forward to seeing all your hard-work pay off.

I hope someone tries to rig Lucina soon, it'll be fun to use her.

I was going to keep my Ike's final design a secret, but seeing how it may take forever to actually get it done, I may as well show it off here. The idea was to take FE13 Merc's and design Ike a personalized version of the class. I ended up with this:

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: October 10, 2012, 01:32:47 PM »

I've done the topic for you Vert. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51989.0 Oh, a Roy cosplay? Very good! I hope we will be able to see it one day! Laugh Anyway, it is indeed a pain to do... And take your time for all of your brawl hacks, it's better to wait than to do a bad thing.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on it as well.
    I was going to do Krom first but decided to go for Roy instead. I gotta do him justice, I haven't seen a good Roy cosplay on the internet, except for a girl who made the Fuuin no tsugi version perfectly. Try to google some Roy cosplays and, except that one, almost everything you'll see is horrible.
    I'll see if I can get a new photoshoot of both Roy and my old Ike costume in Barcelona. Then I'll upload something to my deviantart gallery, I guess.

So that's what you've been up to, Vert. Looking forward to seeing all your hard-work pay off. I hope someone tries to rig Lucina soon, it'll be fun to use her. I was going to keep my Ike's final design a secret, but seeing how it may take forever to actually get it done, I may as well show it off here. The idea was to take FE13 Merc's and design Ike a personalized version of the class. I ended up with this:

Loving the desing! I like that you made his bandana red, resembling his vanguard outfit. However you should add a shoulderplate, and not a shield like the default mercenary has.
    I also think it would be cool to see this done for other characters not shown [yet], like Eliwood, Mia...
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:36:44 PM by Vert092 » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2012, 02:38:40 PM »

A pad? Sure I can do that. The question, is should it be like Lord/Hero Ike's pad, or Ranger Ike's smaller one. I wanted to keep the steel/iron armor on this Ike to a minimum to reflect his Mercenary status.

Other characters eh...Hm...Just out of curiosity with no ulterior motive behind it...Who would everyone be most interested in seeing redesigned for FE13? Similar to what I just showed with Ike, ofcourse.

EDIT: Got some help from someone you all know to do the model part. Thanks Rain!
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:21:49 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:09 PM »

Just out of curiosity with no ulterior motive behind it...Who would everyone be most interested in seeing redesigned for FE13? Similar to what I just showed with Ike, ofcourse.

SOREN. MIA. FLORINA. Im srs here
    Those are my top three characters to see redesigned for FE13. Soren might not work, since the redesigns all seem to emphasize how strong the characters are... but I'd still love to see that.

Now available in blue.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #343 on: October 22, 2012, 10:11:40 AM »

Guess everyone wants to see FE13 Mia. That might be a bit tough to do, but I should be able to manage.

Anyway, more Ike sketch's. Listening to Vert who suggested a pad instead of shield, here's what I got.

I had considered giving him a pad more in the style of Lucina and Marth, but I think this references his Hero/Lord costume better.
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:02:24 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Ludibrium
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: October 28, 2012, 01:41:05 PM »

Vert, I have a ripping request...

That is, I would be thankful if you would rip 2 3D models from Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn for me, since I have been unable to find them elsewhere. The specific models I want the files of are of Haar's 3rd tier(Dragonlord) Wyvern(with the armor on it)(I don't need the model of Haar himself, just his dragon, but you don't have to remove Haar from his mount if that takes more effort than necessary), and the generic White Dragon. You don't have to do anything besides rip the models, I am not trying to tailor them to a different game or anything, I simply want to view them in multiple angles in some 3D viewing program.

I have tried for hours personally to rip 3D models from my own copy of the game, but all attempts I have tried have been met with lots of miscellaneous errors without fixes I could find by Googling.

This thread doesn't really seem to be focused on that sort of thing, but this seems to be where the old thread that your signature mentions moved.

If it's too much of a pain though, I won't ask again. In such a case though I would prefer it if you answered no so that I wouldn't be left waiting for an answer.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: