Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 85
Author Topic: Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!  (Read 558147 times)
ernz93
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2013, 01:35:53 AM »

Who knows? Maybe there is a possibility that all three are included this time.
Or maybe they'll replace Marth with Lucina, seeing how she has his ENTIRE outfit, minus the hair.

Chrom and Marth are a must but I'm not so sure about Ike. To make things different, I say the avatar/Robin  can add a little diversity to the FE roster, him being a tactician and all.
He could be both a hero and villain for FE (It needs more villains).

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: June 20, 2013, 07:32:25 AM »

No hope for lucina to get into ssb4? D: DAMNIT I seriously hope she gets in, I'm honestly sick of hearing about chrom. But i just know hes going to get in.
    Heres also hoping for Roy to make a return and possibly Lyndis being playable instead of being an assist trophy, (i swear to god those assist trophies were nothing but [censored]teases)

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: June 20, 2013, 08:05:59 AM »

Captain Falcon was the manliest character in brawl. WAS.

I'm improving the model (new cape and buckle, new hair, eyes and eyebrows...) and making it fit regular Ike's bones.
    I'd like to read some criticism to his new eyes, like what you guys did with Lucina's.

Here's his original model from Radiant Dawn:

ShadowGarion
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #573 on: June 20, 2013, 09:16:24 AM »

I'd like to read some criticism to his new eyes, like what you guys did with Lucina's.

The eyes look a little pointy to me, try something more like this.

the left eye I left alone, the right one I changed so you can see the difference.

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #574 on: June 20, 2013, 10:29:10 AM »

The eyes look a bit small to me, but the overall hack itself looks badass already.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #575 on: June 20, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »

I actually think it looks good as is it is. I was just looking at some images of FMV Hero Ike and what you have here is very close.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: June 20, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »

Along with Shun's thoughts, I'm seconding Mochtroid's as well. Specifically the irises, seems a bit to small making him look like he has a shocked/surprised face.

No hope for lucina to get into ssb4? D: DAMNIT I seriously hope she gets in, I'm honestly sick of hearing about chrom. But i just know hes going to get in.

I feel you, I honestly do... But Marth is pretty prominent throughout the series, so he has a strong chance of staying in.
    Unless they decided to use masked "Marth" instead.

Alexbt1992
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: June 20, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »

I feel you, I honestly do... But Marth is pretty prominent throughout the series, so he has a strong chance of staying in.
    Unless they decided to use masked "Marth" instead.
    I'd be stoked if they made Marth's costumes like brawl's Wario: The first six costumes being Marth's original outfit with the recolors, while the second six costumes would have Masked Marth costumes, just like brawl's biker and classic warios.

Chrom and Marth are a must but I'm not so sure about Ike. To make things different, I say the avatar/Robin  can add a little diversity to the FE roster, him being a tactician and all.
    He could be both a hero and villain for FE (It needs more villains).

Having the avatar as a character would be interesting, but I doubt that both Ike and the avatar would make the roster.

Even though there is probably a 0% chance they'll do this, but I personally wish Leif or Roy were implemented. IMHO, they're the best protagonists of the FE series, hands down.

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #578 on: June 20, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »

I'd be stoked if they made Marth's costumes like brawl's Wario: The first six costumes being Marth's original outfit with the recolors, while the second six costumes would have Masked Marth costumes, just like brawl's biker and classic warios.

They should do that with every character, or at least more than just Wario. I really like the way Playstation All-Stars did it where there are 4 palette swaps, but multiple costumes for each character. It'd be perfect for characters like Samus and Link too.

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: June 20, 2013, 09:57:44 PM »

They should do that with every character, or at least more than just Wario. I really like the way Playstation All-Stars did it where there are 4 palette swaps, but multiple costumes for each character. It'd be perfect for characters like Samus and Link too.
    As much as I would love this, like really, that's my dream, it probably won't happen. Sakurai has been saying what a major pain it is to decide what characters in in SSB4. One of the reasons being the visual aspect: designing characters in such a way that they'll fit into the SSB4 visual theme, making sure they look good in HD, ect. So I'm not getting my hopes up about multiple models for each character.

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #580 on: June 20, 2013, 10:57:40 PM »

As much as I would love this, like really, that's my dream, it probably won't happen. Sakurai has been saying what a major pain it is to decide what characters in in SSB4. One of the reasons being the visual aspect: designing characters in such a way that they'll fit into the SSB4 visual theme, making sure they look good in HD, ect. So I'm not getting my hopes up about multiple models for each character.

I'm not either, still, I don't see why it couldn't be DLC. He'd have to be stupid to not even consider any DLC at all, but apparently there are no current plans for it. Sad

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: June 21, 2013, 11:36:37 AM »

I'm not either, still, I don't see why it couldn't be DLC. He'd have to be stupid to not even consider any DLC at all, but apparently there are no current plans for it. Sad
    Well, they went the DLC route for Fire Emblem 13, mainly because it wasn't necessary to get the full experience of the main story(unless you were going Lunatic+ or something). Because costumes aren't going to impact SSB4's gameplay, I can't see why Sakurai can't have a change of heart with enough of the fan's feedback.

Also, another thing concerning Ike, perhaps the eyebrows could have a more relaxed position as well, slightly closer to the eyes and rotated outward slightly.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: June 21, 2013, 10:34:10 PM »

Just need to wait for SJS to finish the recolors and to have a few neat matches to record to showcase her.

EDIT: Working on Lucina's rig now. By the time S.J.S. is done with the recolors for Nephenee, I'll probably have Lucina finished. Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:39:04 PM by Albafika » Logged

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #583 on: June 21, 2013, 11:56:58 PM »

Something seems off about the eyes.

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: June 22, 2013, 12:47:16 AM »

Something seems off about the eyes.
    Nothing more needs to be said here.

EDIT: Working on Lucina's rig now. By the time S.J.S. is done with the recolors for Nephenee, I'll probably have Lucina finished. Smiley
    I'm reminded of why I enjoy life.

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: