Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 85
Author Topic: Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!  (Read 558338 times)
Haseyo
K-Pop Connoisseur
Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: June 29, 2012, 12:27:42 PM »

Looks awesome, and I don't even know who she is, haha.

Thany
    That kinky ol' broad
    Mega Kitten

It's Legendary!

• Awards Starstormer Pin Collector Featured Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: July 01, 2012, 08:44:36 PM »

Well, I've been working hard on Roy and I guess I'll post some more progress.

As you can see, I've got Roy's legs completely rigged, and he's no longer looking melted below the waist now...Just his pants and below, though. Haven't started rigging the tunic yet... *shudders*

Another sexy shot of his legs. Also, there are no more vertices automatically rigged to the XRotN or YRotN bones now.

His fingers on his right hand have been mostly vertexed into the correct position based on how he holds his sword in his animations.

...Just....Um....Ignore the funny glove issue. I was experimenting with his glove's rigging and forgot to change it back before I exported the model again...

I have all of his faces rigged now, and I was touching up the normals on his Blink face, due to how messy the eyelids looked in particular...

I hate normals. Im srs here   I've also got the hair below the back of his headband rigged to the best of my ability...Eating lead paint chips was more fun.

Not sure why the cape is so much messier looking now. Haven't touched it yet, but it's rigged itself to both ShoulderN nodes .__.

I've also rotated his shoulder pads into a more accurate position. Kinda hard to tell from that animation, as I had positioned them based on the vertex I did from a while back. First pic shows it better, I guess...

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: July 01, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »

Epic stuff.
    Too much hype now.
    God, I love this thread.

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: July 02, 2012, 06:39:53 AM »

If you want some feedback I think the top of his boots, the part that connects the boots with the pants is too wide. Also, his eyes don't have the white reflection yet (Eyehigh), but I think you'll add it later. The rig is looking great so far. Are you going to add reflections to his armor, like the melee Roy by DSX8?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: July 02, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »

So I started Mia's rig a bit after Thany started Roy. Let's just say she inspired me...

I've not rigged her Jacket yet, as I find that's best for last. I'll surely have many issues with it...

This rig is pretty bad, but it looks fine on gameplay.

The biggest issues I have are with shoulders and the knees.

The knees were fine, but the boots made it troublesome to fix... And the shoulders... I'm about to just attempt to fix them one last time, it's getting annoying.

She'll have extra faces, too.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:23:47 PM by Albafika » Logged

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: July 02, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »

Mia looks great so far! Nice weapon choice, alondite fits her trueblade model very well!
    I just finished a custom vague katti, if you want it just let me know and I'll upload it here.

I even made a sheathe for it:

And my reference picture:

Juice Box
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: July 02, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »

Awesome nuff said

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: July 03, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »

I assume I could add it, if you want.

Anyways:

Now I just need the extra mouths. And I'll be shortening her jacket so it doesn't clips through.
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:27:19 AM by Albafika » Logged

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: July 03, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »

niice progress in here

c'mon, that doesnt look "bad" at all, Alba. looks pretty great for yer first. remember, it literally cant be perfect. even Nintendo's clip here and there. some even clip horribly (look at Marth's neck while charging his side SMASH). they were smart though, the restricted camera hid all of it      ..and uh, are you really banned?

Thany, are you using the newest brawlbox? i ask cuz it looks like Roy gots that problem the old brawlbox's brought up, a side of his normals looks inverted

Lucina looks much more complete, now with actual hair, and im eager to see how Spirit Roy turns out. is Krom on yer to-build list too, Vert?

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #129 on: July 03, 2012, 04:11:58 PM »

Finally! The internet returns!

Awesome progress in here, all. Mia's looking fantastic. especially for a first rig. Lovin' that Roy progress Thany.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: July 03, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »

niice progress in here

c'mon, that doesnt look "bad" at all, Alba. looks pretty great for yer first. remember, it literally cant be perfect. even Nintendo's clip here and there. some even clip horribly (look at Marth's neck while charging his side SMASH). they were smart though, the restricted camera hid all of it      ..and uh, are you really banned?
    It may not be bad, but I find it annoying when I have to start the rig over and over to fix pieces here and there. lol

And no, I was just messing with myself there. Tongue

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: July 10, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »

Finally I find time to post again! I'm on exams again so I don't have much free time right now, but I'll continue working on Lucina next week.
    First things first, here's the vaggue katti:

http://www.mediafire.com/?b19298v1jxc7bi5

I made small progress on Lucina herself, but I managed to finally make a decent falchion. When I modelled Marth, I found too difficult to make the new design of the falchion, so I just made a cool sword that barely resembled the new design. But now I tried again and I made the actual official design. Not my best work, but still kinda decent.

I also ported different eye expressions Shun textured to the model, and I also tried a damage face (I had to make her an actual mouth). I'm not really good at this kind of stuff but it's decent, isn't it?

-Normal face:

-Half blink face

-Closed eyes

-Damage face:

Lucina looks much more complete, now with actual hair, and im eager to see how Spirit Roy turns out. is Krom on yer to-build list too, Vert?

I might do him someday, he doesn't seem hard to do. if you think about it I just did his sword after all.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: July 10, 2012, 06:47:56 AM »

Lucina looks great so far, deifnantly liking the update to the sword. I'm assuming the new sword will be added to awakening Marth now?

And I'd totally use a Krom Model over Ike if it were to ever be made.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #133 on: July 10, 2012, 09:07:08 AM »

That sword. Is awesome.

Nice work Vert. I was going to update the eyes and turn the blue part white, but now that I see your damage eyes I'll have to make sure to fix those up to. I'll also fix up her sleeves a bit so they better fit.

I can get to the texture work this week (finally) so it shouldn't take me long.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: July 10, 2012, 10:10:13 AM »

Well, as per usual, I can't seem to find the words to describe the magnitude of awesome in this, especially that sword.

Eyes look pretty damn nice, and the mouth itself looks good as well.
    Yet, something about the damage expression in general seems off... I think it may be the eyes itself, perhaps if her brow was more furrowed and the pupils were slightly bigger, it may look better. I'm not sure, I'm sure you'll be adjusting it more yourself in the future though.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: