KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Naw, you're not scamming me. I haven't done any of the hard work on Super Sonic like assigning objects and adding Env maps...
I could do the recolors if you want or Alm could do them. To be honest I like making alternate costumes more than recolors, so Alm could do the recolors, and I could do Silver, Jet, and Blaze recolors.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 27, 2012, 05:34:34 PM
Naw, you're not scamming me. I haven't done any of the hard work on Super Sonic like assigning objects and adding Env maps...
I could do the recolors if you want or Alm could do them. To be honest I like making alternate costumes more than recolors, so Alm could do the recolors, and I could do Silver, Jet, and Blaze recolors.
classic silver is already done by me
the others sure, i'll include them.
and the reason i'd like ER to do them is so i can have the braclets model's attached. i wouldn't mind if you texture the recolors alm
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

kay
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hype for the new Classic Sonic.  Those CSPs look tight!

Quote from: Carcinogenesis on May 27, 2012, 10:13:35 PM
WHAT'S NEW HERE?

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 10:28:35 PM

LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD GOT BUSY WITHOUT ME.

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 10:50:34 PM

IT'S TITLE "KNIGHTMARIO'S SWEET MODELS" WHEN CLASSIC SONIC ISN'T EVEN YOUR MODEL!
total spam.
and i do models, plus super sonic is a model hack. now don't spam up my topic or go somewhere else.
previews of super sonic and classic shadow soon
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wait aren't you that guy that used to hang around this thread
Quote from: KnightMario on May 27, 2012, 08:16:49 PM
classic silver is already done by me
the others sure, i'll include them.
and the reason i'd like ER to do them is so i can have the braclets model's attached. i wouldn't mind if you texture the recolors alm
Woops, I meant alternate textures, not completely new models.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

woo classic super sonic and classic shadow
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 28, 2012, 03:07:53 AM #277 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:06:17 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: Carcinogenesis on May 27, 2012, 11:44:29 PM
HAHA, FAIL!
no fail, he is.
what happened? you used to be really nice...


and super sonic progress: 90%
need to redo one more material then test
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

any chance for you making classic sonic v2? (animted eyes,all sonic´s faces/mouths)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2012, 05:27:48 AM
any chance for you making classic sonic v2? (animted eyes,all sonic´s faces/mouths)
100.yeahz%
but i added the old grin to the model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: Wazzup12345 on June 01, 2012, 12:26:08 AM
So... what happened to Classic Tails?
that'll be later, manic brawler (changed his name, he's the guy who spammed) was really the only thing to make me want to do it but he's not nice anymore. and super sonic is also almost done, need to fix head texture.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 01, 2012, 02:42:50 AM
that'll be later, manic brawler (changed his name, he's the guy who spammed) was really the only thing to make me want to do it but he's not nice anymore. and super sonic is also almost done, need to fix head texture.
Guess who this is?

Quote from: Wazzup12345 on June 01, 2012, 05:52:10 AM
Guess who this is?
YOU'RE manicbrawler? you got a new account?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P